Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:17:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Book: "Crypto Success, Investing in Cryptocurrency for the Long Term"  (Read 27427 times)
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1183
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 08:14:43 PM

I hope you find it useful, be sure to let us know what you think once you're through with it Smiley.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
"Crypto Success":  bit.ly/Crypto-Success; "Principles for Crypto Investment":  bit.ly/Crypto-Principles; "Crypto Survival":  bit.ly/Crypto-Survival';
PGP Key(s): Pablo@Pablo-Lema.com: http://pastebin.com/V8Z4WxUE
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KLONE

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 08:35:46 PM

Great book, worth every cent I paid for it too  Grin
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 08:58:09 PM

Great book, worth every cent I paid for it too  Grin

I plan to keep all my writing "open source," and free of charge for anyone who wants it, it's a lot of fun to hear from people and perhaps help with a bit of insight  Grin.

If you can, however,  please leave an Amazon review, its another distribution channel (exact same content) but I get some free snack money for my next writing binge  Wink.

Amazon: goo.gl/Cv9QSi

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
"Crypto Success":  bit.ly/Crypto-Success; "Principles for Crypto Investment":  bit.ly/Crypto-Principles; "Crypto Survival":  bit.ly/Crypto-Survival';
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 02:55:42 PM

The book is FREE on Amazon right now, in case anyone wants a nicely formatted version for their Kindle  Grin.

https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B01F9NN21G?sa-no-redirect=1

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
bigfryguy

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 04:12:39 PM

nice read Pablo!!

out of curiosity what projects do you think meet your criteria in the book as the best investments?

fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 04:38:18 PM

nice read Pablo!!

out of curiosity what projects do you think meet your criteria in the book as the best investments?

Hey, glad you enjoyed it!

As to your question: I don't think any coin fits all my criteria, and I wouldn't expect one to as that's not realistic. I think one of the main issues with altcoins right now is governance and funding, so I like coins which are working on those sorts of features. I like Dash a lot because it has the ability to fund its own development without the need for any centralization and has a working governance model. There are of course other coins which show a lot of promise, XVC for example, I'm still waiting to see what comes of XVC though, as they seem to have great tech but not many people are aware of it. Fun fact: these are two of the most trolled coins out there.

I would be all for ZCash if it weren't for the pre-mine; if you look at Roger Ver's track record, everything he touches is gold, but I think ZCash is a mistake. Monero I think has very interesting technology, but they have tactics I don't agree with, so I'm not invested; of course that doesn't mean it won't be a good investment for you, it just turned me off to them. That's a quick summary on my thoughts on the most popular alts right now, if you wanna talk in more detail, feel free to email me Smiley.

Finally, its important to remember that the book provides a series of "things to look for," but the weight you give each of these signs and signals, individually and in combination, is up to you; so your may come to different conclusions and that is perfectly valid.

Pablo.

PS: If you can, please leave an Amazon review with your thoughts, that's very helpful to me: goo.gl/Cv9QSi

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 05:00:25 PM

Thanks for sharing this book with us and i hope i can learn a lot from your book.. honestly i really need to learn more about trading.. i am trader but really don't know how to get more profit with my money.. to invest in any cryptocurrency..
Once i already read the book and satisfied i will give a good feedback to your amazon.. thanks..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 07:40:02 PM

Thanks for sharing this book with us and i hope i can learn a lot from your book.. honestly i really need to learn more about trading.. i am trader but really don't know how to get more profit with my money.. to invest in any cryptocurrency..
Once i already read the book and satisfied i will give a good feedback to your amazon.. thanks..

Hey Socks Smiley,
  That's an interesting place you are coming from. I migrated from "trading" (short term) to "Investing" (long term) because trading requires a lot more self-control than I can muster at times. I have had decent success at both, but I think that having made the move to long term investing, I can at least get a few hours sleep per night. And that's the rub, long term investing requires an understanding of fundamentals and potential, the rest is about waiting; trading requires a 24/7 connection to any and all available information on your crypto of choice and the surrounding environment. The rumor mill can make or break your week. With long term investing, current price becomes a secondary consideration.

Anyway, glad you're on your way, feel free to email me if you wanna talk one on one.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 01:04:59 PM

halfway through the book now, updated my amazon review.

very good for absolute noobs, interested to see if the author discloses his investments
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 02:08:20 PM

Do you do any altcoin trading? It would help if you can publish a book on altcoin trading. Buying and holding an altcoin seems to be an eternity as most people don't like to hold for more than a few months for cryptocurrency.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2016, 03:10:27 PM

Physical copies of the book are now available in print!

https://goo.gl/2eeo7z

https://smile.amazon.com/Crypto-Success-Investing-Cryptocurrency-Long/dp/1533140847/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1471359995&sr=1-3&keywords=crypto+success

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 11:28:31 AM

I just finished reading the book.  Although I disagree with some of the ideas made by Pablo, I recommend the book for newbies.  If you want to avoid getting scammed by the predators here in this spawning pool of scammers, READ THIS BOOK NOW.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 11:46:07 AM

hi mate i think i need to read your book since i'm just newbie with trading and I need more info regarding on how to trade properly hope i will learn a lot with your books help thanks in advance.
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 03:13:06 PM

hi mate i think i need to read your book since i'm just newbie with trading and I need more info regarding on how to trade properly hope i will learn a lot with your books help thanks in advance.

Feel free to drop me an email if you need any help or clarification of any points made Smiley.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
Videodrome

Activity: 588
Merit: 503

Free Julian Assange

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 03:56:22 PM

Thank you! i will read the book these days and let you know!
KiboPlatform

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 04:14:46 PM

Hi Pablo, many thanks for the book, it is really useful. Do you have an own blog or a youtube channel where you publish more specific information? Would probably be of great use, too.

KIBO Lotto is a First Blockchain Lottery based on Smart Contracts. ICO coming!
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 04:32:46 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2016, 11:02:43 PM by fible1

Hi Pablo, many thanks for the book, it is really useful. Do you have an own blog or a youtube channel where you publish more specific information? Would probably be of great use, too.

Hey Smiley,
  I actually recorded a few videos for a planned youtube channel, but it turns out I'm not that great a video editor so the quality wasn't that good. It wasn't worth it to put them out at that level. I put out a call to get a partner with some good video editing skills and some youtube experience but it didn't pan out. I actually reached out to Amanda B. Johnson of Dash fame, but she politely declined Smiley. I will likely be starting a Bolg in the coming weeks as I am happy to share my thoughts on the different alts and whatever insights I might have. Still, if anyone reading this has mad Youtube skills and feels like reaching out, I'm open to it and already have most of the legwork (20 some scripts and some filming done) Smiley.

I will be sure to post here once the blog is operational, but in the meantime, feel free to let me know what you guys specifically would like to read about or whether you would like me to expand on anything book related Smiley.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 06:18:23 PM

Free Books in Stock!

I want to let you guys know I have another 5 FREE, inscribed and personalized, physical books in stock for anyone who leaves an honest review (it does not matter whether positive or negative) of the book on Amazon. I am providing links to the free digital copy you can use for your review below, as well as to the paid amazon page. Just PM me once you have done your review and I will coordinate to send you a free physical copy to your country of origin

Free Download: goo.gl/pj2cvr
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByC-TIOWdlEXX0ZPdWdiT2Y3YnM/view

Print Book: https://goo.gl/2eeo7z
https://smile.amazon.com/Crypto-Success-Investing-Cryptocurrency-Long/dp/1533140847/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1471359995&sr=1-3&keywords=crypto+success

As always, please feel free to email me or PM me if you need anything at all.

Pablo.
Pablo@Pablo-Lema.com

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2016, 04:10:47 AM

The free book promo is now closed. I shipped out all books today, look at your emails for tracking numbers.

Thanks everyone for participating! Remember you can still get the digital book for free at the links provided.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
Jcga
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 05:49:53 PM

Thx you very much from France Smiley

🚀IRRESISTIBLE "Crypto Collectibles" 👉 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=217.0
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: