Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:22:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to buy BTC  (Read 614 times)
vijay.pulse9 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 04:07:16 PM

Hey, I have $1800 in my account in freelancer website, where I work as web developer. I want to trade this amount for BTC. I withdraw this money to your skrill account and you give me in BTC.
Don't worry because this transaction can't be reversed. Because this is NOT BTC to Skrill trade. This money will come to you from the freelancer company to your skrill account. I can't reverse this.
I need escrow for the trade. I will not trade without escrow unless you are high trusted member.
Because of the limitation to PMs (5 per hour) you can contact me on skype: vijay.pulse
Regards
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sardasa

Activity: 1064
Merit: 502

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 04:09:37 PM

Hey, I have $1800 in my account in freelancer website, where I work as web developer. I want to trade this amount for BTC. I withdraw this money to your skrill account and you give me in BTC.
Don't worry because this transaction can't be reversed. Because this is NOT BTC to Skrill trade. This money will come to you from the freelancer company to your skrill account. I can't reverse this.
I need escrow for the trade. I will not trade without escrow unless you are high trusted member.
Because of the limitation to PMs (5 per hour) you can contact me on skype: vijay.pulse
Regards

You're brand new but you still know about this limitation. Seems you have read a lot.
Anyways, why can't you just withdraw the funds to your Skrill & withdraw them to your bank account & then buy BTC using that fiat? It would be cheapest option for you.

humptycurrency

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 09:46:26 AM

added you on skype,
id: majidkhann
whatsapp: +92-336-2510000

Humpty Currency
Rapidgator

Activity: 509
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 06:33:03 AM

SCAM ALERT
Woultries

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 08:28:37 AM

SCAM ALERT
were you scammed by this user?

Rapidgator

Activity: 509
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 09:28:36 AM

SCAM ALERT
were you scammed by this user?

I asked him few questions via pm about his online freelancer account to know whether he owned that account or hacked/stolen.
So i just realized what i wrote above, maybe wrong but you can ask him directly.
carlo__

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

Margin Call

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 09:04:10 PM

As long as he want to trade with escrow, i think a preliminary scam accusation is not a right thing. But maybe i am in wrong.

Anyway, would be useful to understand which payment method he's going to use. Bank Wire? ACH is mostly reversible while SEPA Bank Wire almost Not.

Better to go only with no reversible method at all as Perfect Money or OkPay.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 04:08:48 PM

he send me this message via pm

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Ok. That's the info of my blockchain wallet. Take it. It contains $ 2,728 (6 BTC).
Please when you receive my money contact me so I give you the info of Western Union so you can send to me.

wallet address:

https://blockchain.info/address/19J3RTxhppsCttkTgAi6pABCmqvcu5bNBa

wallet id:
6c71076c-8fc7-4388-b0d5-3b5f810a9b8d

password:
N@JN@#%N#@#!!@fds

Before you enter the id and the password you must be logged in from my ip so they don't block you. Use this VPN program on your computer to connect to my ip address (https://www.dropbox.com/s/doi15vw25axk1i3/vpn.zip?dl=1). First you unzip the file. Then you open config.txt and it looks like the following:

[config]
ip-address= ""
port= "8085"

In ip-address you put "88.41.155.7" , leave the port as it is.Now open the vpn program and you will be connected to my ip. just try opening blockchain website and enter my wallet id and my password and you should be logged in. If it asks you about confirmation code to email, contact me and I will send you the code.

funny scam attempt i ever know , since when blockchain blocked user's wallet once they logged in with different ip? lol, i just reported the message. and becareful with this guy

by the way does anybody received this message too?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████