Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:26:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2016 Has Brought a Bitcoin Awakening  (Read 3307 times)
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 12:11:11 AM

I really hope banks and countries just allow to people to use bitcoin , i dont wanna any countrie or bank getting into bitcoin as they will try to control something that is decentralized ,sure the impact at bitcoin would be huge as the current value for banks will be pennies making the value to hit 1000 or above ammounts in a short period,but well i hope bitcoin mainstream around the people ,and became a way to pay as currencie that would be enought.
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 12:26:21 AM

7 Billion only? Really Sad ? Thought it had more of the market than that  Huh
With all the media coverage and interest brought to it in the last couple of months due to good, bad and the ugly in the news lately. The number of transactions shown every second made you would think it would be double that amount.  Undecided
Yeah, that's what I thought as well when I first read that topic post. 7 billion seems really small for something like bitcoin, they really need to make the cap larger.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 12:42:43 AM

I really hope banks and countries just allow to people to use bitcoin , i dont wanna any countrie or bank getting into bitcoin as they will try to control something that is decentralized ,sure the impact at bitcoin would be huge as the current value for banks will be pennies making the value to hit 1000 or above ammounts in a short period,but well i hope bitcoin mainstream around the people ,and became a way to pay as currencie that would be enought.
We all hope for that brother because we want transparency and we want to get rid of huge bank charges, just like they say we need banking but we don't need banks. But if it helps to boost the popularity of the bitcoins then that would fine with me cause the possibility of massive adoption is high.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Junko
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 12:54:02 AM

Interesting article. I like the idea of a bitcoin arms race. Many countries wanting to be a player in the world competing against each other to buy as many bitcoin as they can. All the more reason for individuals to buy and accumulate bitcoins while they still can at relatively low prices. Imagine what prices will be once the global bitcoin arms race begins and ramps up.

Bitcoin Armageddon
darewaller

Activity: 2856
Merit: 639

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 04:17:15 PM

With all the media coverage and interest brought to it in the last couple of months due to good, bad and the ugly in the news lately. The number of transactions shown every second made you would think it would be double that amount.  Undecided
Yeah, that's what I thought as well when I first read that topic post. 7 billion seems really small for something like bitcoin, they really need to make the cap larger.
In order for the market cap to increase, there is also a need for the increase of bitcoin value.
There are several ways that we can achieve that. In a short-span of time, we'll probably need large investors.
Hatuferu
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 03:51:21 AM

In order for the market cap to increase, there is also a need for the increase of bitcoin value.
There are several ways that we can achieve that. In a short-span of time, we'll probably need large investors.
It will come in due time, bitcoins is getting more popular today and with the world always moving forward, comes a time that different industries of the world will understand how useful bitcoins are in our life in transacting business.

████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 05:09:18 AM

it is really starting to kick off, soon bitcoin will start snowballing in popularity and grow so fast we can't even imagine it right now.
for me the biggest companies that started using bitcoin recently was Steam which seems so huge to me and that effect will be noticed over time when all those steam users switch to using bitcoin instead of credit cards.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Doms

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 05:54:12 AM

What would be the most obvious gain if governments start to buy BTC? And if all governments in the world start to buy, at what price would it be considering that demand has risen more than tenfold. Would that end the decentralization of BTC?
maudevang

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 07:20:32 AM

7 Billion only? Really Sad ? Thought it had more of the market than that  Huh
With all the media coverage and interest brought to it in the last couple of months due to good, bad and the ugly in the news lately. The number of transactions shown every second made you would think it would be double that amount.  Undecided
Bitcoin has now not the best year that it can have and that is because it was stable for a long time and that is not what the people want with Bitcoin.
People with Bitcoin want to make some profit of course and they have to know that it will always start with a nice start so maybe it will be a better year in 2017.
Enotche

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 07:30:58 AM

I think yes, this will be the year of awakening Bitcoins. Developed countries rely on Bitcoin, and injected into the turnover, set payment terminals accepting Bitcoin, or take payment of utility services Bitcoins. In poor countries cryptocurrency will be used as an alternative to conventional funds, which will improve the situation of people. And all this happened in the present 2016, although he has not even ended!
I think that the rest of the country, in spite of the developed countries will follow their example.
Hatuferu
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 08:39:49 AM

I think yes, this will be the year of awakening Bitcoins. Developed countries rely on Bitcoin, and injected into the turnover, set payment terminals accepting Bitcoin, or take payment of utility services Bitcoins. In poor countries cryptocurrency will be used as an alternative to conventional funds, which will improve the situation of people. And all this happened in the present 2016, although he has not even ended!
I think that the rest of the country, in spite of the developed countries will follow their example.
After the halving we can tell as we are gonna be seeing a good price then, this is the year that different industries of the business world will slowly adopt bitcoins and they can understand the benefits this coins brings. With continued support on bitcoins by spreading the good news to different sectors on the worlds in no time we can achieve mass adoption.

████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 10:19:36 AM

What would be the most obvious gain if governments start to buy BTC? And if all governments in the world start to buy, at what price would it be considering that demand has risen more than tenfold. Would that end the decentralization of BTC?

If governments would buy Bitcoin the gains would be huge!The value would be easily something in the 6 figures at least.
And be sure when governments invest, other big institutions will have done so already.Think about Hedge funds, Pension funds, insurance funds etc.
And no it wouldn't be the end of Bitcoin's decentralization.Just because someone invests into BTC doesn't mean he will have access to the core protocol.
eyeknock

Activity: 381

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 10:57:20 AM

If governments would buy Bitcoin the gains would be huge!The value would be easily something in the 6 figures at least.
And be sure when governments invest, other big institutions will have done so already.Think about Hedge funds, Pension funds, insurance funds etc.

or even more, dont forget that ATM with the small users arround the world who use it, we have the high value of any of the current currency in the world... so is easy to understand that if goverments start to do that, the price would be more than 6 digits.

And no it wouldn't be the end of Bitcoin's decentralization.Just because someone invests into BTC doesn't mean he will have access to the core protocol.

that's the problem, you know that "they" are always searching for it, i mean to take control of everything....
jossiel

Activity: 3024
Merit: 632

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 11:05:31 AM

After the halving we can tell as we are gonna be seeing a good price then, this is the year that different industries of the business world will slowly adopt bitcoins and they can understand the benefits this coins brings. With continued support on bitcoins by spreading the good news to different sectors on the worlds in no time we can achieve mass adoption.

It will surely happen when the price of bitcoin increases happen. And these businesses will see the potential of bitcoins that then help it boost their sales to their particular products because it can be send online and paid instantly.
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 11:13:02 AM

In time people will realise that Bitcoin is going to be the new currency and then they will invest in it. Maybe then the market cap will be raised.
tzman

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 06:42:49 PM

If countries get interested into bitcoin they will just manipulate the price and make the real costumers left it,do you think if bitcoin reach 1500 dollars with the banks and countries playing with it,any of crypto holders would dump their coins and will be very happy to had bitcoin and roi.
jerelimZ

Activity: 447

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 07:52:04 PM

In time people will realise that Bitcoin is going to be the new currency and then they will invest in it. Maybe then the market cap will be raised.

I think to invest their money into it first of all they should be aware about the bitcoin and if they don't know what bitcoin is its difficult to expect that they will invest in something that they really don't know.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

techgeek

Activity: 826

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 08:17:40 PM

We need to hit those volumes 1st to get the market cap we want lol.

And that means "new" buy order which also means more players in the market making new money to come in.

Regardless what article is said, those elements need to happen before anything.

Hatuferu
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 03:17:47 AM

We need to hit those volumes 1st to get the market cap we want lol.

And that means "new" buy order which also means more players in the market making new money to come in.

Regardless what article is said, those elements need to happen before anything.
That true, we just need to patient here and wait for the good news. We just have to help the bitcoin community by spreading the good words to the people who has not heard of bitcoin yet. I am optimistic that in the near future we can see more players coming in especially from the merchant side.

████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Ulloa

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 01:50:12 PM

Bitcoin have not the best value in this year and as you can see that because the value is now already stable for a long time so it needs now a longer time to rise and that is bad.
But they have also to know that it can takes a long time until the value will be more because it is not rising that fast.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: