Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 03:45:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Potential BitcoinTalk accounts  (Read 324 times)
parthack9 (OP)

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 02:13:24 AM

Looking for few potential Sr/Hero Members accounts, Regardless of the current posts.

Requirements:

No Feedbacks
Private key of stacked address is preferred

I'll just be paying the current market price and nothing higher, but might buy in bulks, Let me know through PM if you are selling

Thanks
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 02:31:06 AM

I don't know where you newbies learn your English but I would suggest buying a new book or firing your teacher. STAKED. You're not 'stacking' an address it's not a stack of bills.

At least you'll stand out with your purchased account(s) spamming your 'stacked' address rofl.
bittraffic

Activity: 2982
Merit: 614

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2016, 02:44:00 AM

buying in bulks, that's interesting. what would you do to all those accounts login them all at the same time?

I don't know where you newbies learn your English but I would suggest buying a new book or firing your teacher. STAKED. You're not 'stacking' an address it's not a stack of bills.

At least you'll stand out with your purchased account(s) spamming your 'stacked' address rofl.

he'd learn to write good English over time.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

parthack9 (OP)

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 02:58:57 AM

OK I might have made a minor error, Why are you so pissed off? also I won't be firing my teacher and I think my english language is decent..

buying in bulks, that's interesting. what would you do to all those accounts login them all at the same time?

he'd learn to write good English over time.

I won't need that much learning, Thank you..

P.S: Please keep it on-topic..
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 11:03:00 AM

If you don't have any constructive feedback, then please go fuck yourself and stop signature campaign spamming.

Now back to the topic on hand. I have 4 senior members. Offer me via PM if you want them.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: