Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:38:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] BitX /Bitmixer enroled accounts  (Read 246 times)
Cloverdale (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Want Loan ? : Goo.gl/KjntcF

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 03:05:03 AM

Preferably Sr. members. I am looking for accounts which are currently enrolled in bit-x or bitmixer campaign.
No overpriced accounts. Comment here or hit me a pm
jak1

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 03:25:00 AM

You are just wasting your time here. bitmixer campaign users will not give their accounts to you. and Bit-x is restarting their campaign with the name of Coins bank Signature campaign. don't waste your time and money. improve your posting quality, wait for bit-x's new start and enroll there..
buying a Sr member and spamming the campaigns will not make you rich.
Cloverdale (OP)

Activity: 364

Want Loan ? : Goo.gl/KjntcF

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 03:46:16 AM

You are just wasting your time here. bitmixer campaign users will not give their accounts to you. and Bit-x is restarting their campaign with the name of Coins bank Signature campaign. don't waste your time and money. improve your posting quality, wait for bit-x's new start and enroll there..
buying a Sr member and spamming the campaigns will not make you rich.
Stop spamming your nonsense here. If I am wasting my time then that is not your concern. I know people have two or more accounts in bitmixer or Bit-X. Bitmixer are reducing members and got rid of full members, that's why I'm looking for sr. accounts. Bit-X on the other hand never said they'll restart, they'll just rename the campaign, new users will be accepted but the previous participants are already accepted.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 11:08:37 AM

I have a senior member account in bitmixer if you want it. (Not this one) Make me an offer on PM and I might accept it. Please don't lowball, thanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: