Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:51:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Revival of Minionfaucet and Doctor Who Faucet  (Read 531 times)
RobMeijeren (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 12:02:41 PM

Hello Everyone,

Sometime ago I opened minionfaucet.com and dwfaucet.com. However because there were some problems with the payouts it died down as I didn't have the time to rewrite it.

Luckily I now had time to rewrite the faucets and am now using the paytoshi provider.

To show everyone that my faucets have no loopholes in it I put the faucet on github for everyone to see (https://github.com/Rob-Meijeren/MinionFaucet).

For the first 24 hours of this post I will raise the payout of the faucet to 2000 satoshi. After that it will be a 1000 satoshi a hour.

I hope you guys enjoy the faucets Smiley
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 3441

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2016, 01:43:59 PM

My first try on minionfaucet and it gave me the following error: "You didn't wait for an hour. Shame on you." (it was literally my first try so there's a coding problem there).
Another thing is, paytoshi has a log of bugs (not sure if it's fixed). I've reached the payout threshold in the past but never got those delivered to my own address so I think using faucetbox is the best thing, even Xapo could be a better alternative.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 03:02:24 PM

You didn't wait for an hour. Shame on you

I wasn't there an hour ago  Cheesy

And its gone.
lottoitaliano
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 07:02:50 PM

same for me, i don't understand, this faucet don't pay all user?

second, with this background image and all this banner is really hard see the claim bottom and the btc address box
Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 10:31:47 PM

The Minions are on their way to bring you a 2000 satoshi. They are bringing it to your Faucetbox Account.... You mean Paytoshi account.

I got nothing from Doctor Who, You didn't wait for an hour. Shame on you

And its gone.
RobMeijeren (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 08:58:16 AM

Hmm strange that these errors come up. I never had any issues while I was testing it. I will look into it and will let you guys know.

Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 01:13:05 PM

Hmm strange that these errors come up. I never had any issues while I was testing it. I will look into it and will let you guys know.

Minions worked again, but not Who.

And its gone.
Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 06:12:22 PM

Not worked on both faucets, I was well over the hour mark.

Shame on you this time  Cheesy

And its gone.
RobMeijeren (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 09:45:17 AM

Indeed it was shame on my guys  Embarrassed Turned out that every claim used the same IP and that is why there could only be one claim a hour.

I have fixed this, purged all cache and it should work now. If it doesn't give it a few hours after this post to make sure all cache is gone (I use cloudflare for that)

I hope you can now all enjoy the faucets Smiley and if something else comes up I would be happy to hear from you guys.
I.Grozni

Activity: 588
Merit: 286

Coinomi multi-coin HD wallet

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 10:27:14 AM

Hello Everyone,

Sometime ago I opened minionfaucet.com and dwfaucet.com. However because there were some problems with the payouts it died down as I didn't have the time to rewrite it.

Luckily I now had time to rewrite the faucets and am now using the paytoshi provider.

To show everyone that my faucets have no loopholes in it I put the faucet on github for everyone to see (https://github.com/Rob-Meijeren/MinionFaucet).

For the first 24 hours of this post I will raise the payout of the faucet to 2000 satoshi. After that it will be a 1000 satoshi a hour.

On minionfaucet.com writes that sends satoshis on FaucetBOX, but sends them to Paytoshi. Fix this.
RobMeijeren (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 11:09:32 AM

Hello Everyone,

On minionfaucet.com writes that sends satoshis on FaucetBOX, but sends them to Paytoshi. Fix this.

You are absolutly correct sir. However the link was correct I now also changed the text. Thank you for pointing it out
Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 10:23:16 PM

You dont half mess about with your sites, when making claim on both, you click for reward, nothing happens at all.
You click again, message I am not human.

What a waste, I have been watching the balances on your faucets, actually no one is making claims.
Balance has stayed the same for weeks.

So then you know what you are doing.

And its gone.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: