Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:21:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RAWX altcoin exchange (former mcxNOW) | LAUNCHED ON AUGUST 7  (Read 25392 times)
pineapples
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 04:29:24 AM

Are they real startcoins you have listed?  
We all know what happened there.  

And how does DOGE go to 10 decimal points?

ys real start Smiley
and i guess it's got 10 decimals for the same reason btc-e use 5 decimals.
cos they can Smiley

kind of cool to go lower than 1 sat trading i think.

YEEE F*#KIN HA BIG RED TEXT !!!           

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
pineapples
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 02:19:56 AM

EverGreen Coin is now on rawx Smiley

https://beta.rawx.io/#/markets/BTC:EGC

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 03:00:52 AM

What's the main selling point behind this coin? Essentially, "why does it matter?" Why do we want to obtain/hold them? The site has almost zero information backing these questions.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
D3m0nKinGx

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507

The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 03:04:53 AM

What's the main selling point behind this coin? Essentially, "why does it matter?" Why do we want to obtain/hold them? The site has almost zero information backing these questions.

Firstly, if you lookup EGC it's a $1M marketcap, over 100BTC volume on Trex. Very Active dev and community, and amongst other things which you can read up on their forum, you can also stake the coin as well as buy products with it on cointopay

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 04:58:26 PM

The more exchanhes the more value for all coins. More places to sell or buy things will only increase coin value. Anyone trying to do this deserves a thank you. So thank you for making your exchange. Will there be some transfers we can try out at your exchange ? I think drawing and depositing in each currency and exchanging fpr different values on the market is a good test dont you ? I'm up to help if you want to do something like that.
D3m0nKinGx

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 08:59:28 AM

Enlightened !

What's happening...database shutdown?  Just the frontend loads, and the chatbox stopped operating :/

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
hozzer

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 09:11:22 AM

Hi ,do you know any adimin from vixtrade exchange?  They did close last month with 1 bitcoin i deposited ...if anyone knew one of the vixtrade exchange admin  please let them know i still wait for my bitcoin to cashout!

We are not affiliated with them in any way, sorry.

When mcxNOW closed everyone had time to withdraw their coins for another 8 months.
When my SolidCoin24 exchange closed my users had 6 months to withdraw their coins.

Hope you get the opportunity to withdraw your 1 BTC as well!

Just stumbled across this after 2 years of knowing I would never get my funds back from mcxnow. Not too sure where the 8 month period of withdrawals came from, as I remember it was more like a day then it suddenly shut down and said it was having an upgrade and becoming "mtmox", surprise that never happened. RealSolid was fairly active on twitter for a couple of monrths after mcxnow went offline but now nothing.

My problem is, to the people who had the mcxFees (think of them as owning a very small part of the website and getting a fraction of the commision on trades depending on how many you had), there was no way to get your money back. The mcxFees were a part of the website. Frustratingly I was one of those people. I had 7/8 mcxFees at the time which, if you converted to BTC and then to £ was about £1500. Not a lot to some people but it was an awful lot to me.

My question is, "if" you have taken over from RealSolid, is there the smallest of chances of me getting just a fraction of what I had back?

Massive shot in the dark but was my own fault for trusting it in the first place. I find it odd how you believe it was a legit site, especially considering how it ended.

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 09:15:33 AM

Hi ,do you know any adimin from vixtrade exchange?  They did close last month with 1 bitcoin i deposited ...if anyone knew one of the vixtrade exchange admin  please let them know i still wait for my bitcoin to cashout!

When mcxNOW closed everyone had time to withdraw their coins for another 8 months.
When my SolidCoin24 exchange closed my users had 6 months to withdraw their coins.

Just stumbled across this after 2 years of knowing I would never get my funds back from mcxnow. Not too sure where the 8 month period of withdrawals came from, as I remember it was more like a day then it suddenly shut down and said it was having an upgrade and becoming "mtmox", surprise that never happened. RealSolid was fairly active on twitter for a couple of monrths after mcxnow went offline but now nothing.

My problem is, to the people who had the mcxFees (think of them as owning a very small part of the website and getting a fraction of the commision on trades depending on how many you had), there was no way to get your money back. The mcxFees were a part of the website. Frustratingly I was one of those people. I had 7/8 mcxFees at the time which, if you converted to BTC and then to £ was about £1500. Not a lot to some people but it was an awful lot to me.

My question is, "if" you have taken over from RealSolid, is there the smallest of chances of me getting just a fraction of what I had back?

Massive shot in the dark but was my own fault for trusting it in the first place. I find it odd how you believe it was a legit site, especially considering how it ended.

mcxNOW gave weeks to withdraw, and RS was still active on IRC for months after, doing manual withdrawals. I remember people coming in over half a year later and him still doing it.

You still have your FEEs, as they were all transferred to Rawx. So not sure what you're asking for but you've lost nothing -- you could have withdrawn all your coins and you still have all your FEEs you had before. Just log in to Rawx.

Edit: just want to point out that you used RS's lack of Tweeting to insinuate he disappeared. He was still active on IRC pretty much *daily* aside from a few days over the past 2.5 years.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
hozzer

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 09:41:53 AM

Hi ,do you know any adimin from vixtrade exchange?  They did close last month with 1 bitcoin i deposited ...if anyone knew one of the vixtrade exchange admin  please let them know i still wait for my bitcoin to cashout!

My problem is, to the people who had the mcxFees (think of them as owning a very small part of the website and getting a fraction of the commision on trades depending on how many you had), there was no way to get your money back. The mcxFees were a part of the website. Frustratingly I was one of those people. I had 7/8 mcxFees at the time which, if you converted to BTC and then to ? was about ?1500. Not a lot to some people but it was an awful lot to me.

mcxNOW gave weeks to withdraw, and RS was still active on IRC for months after, doing manual withdrawals. I remember people coming in over half a year later and him still doing it.

You still have your FEEs, as they were all transferred to Rawx. So not sure what you're asking for but you've lost nothing -- you could have withdrawn all your coins and you still have all your FEEs you had before. Just log in to Rawx.

Edit: just want to point out that you used RS's lack of Tweeting to insinuate he disappeared. He was still active on IRC pretty much *daily* aside from a few days over the past 2.5 years.

Interesting, I do remember going on the IRC briefly and was told there was no way to sort out the Fee issue. So if my FEEs are still there I can just use the same log in info for rawx? Same username, same password?

If so, my apologies. I was just extremely annoyed when the site went down asI effectively had shares in it.
pineapples
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 10:12:54 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2016, 11:15:56 AM by pineapples

Interesting, I do remember going on the IRC briefly and was told there was no way to sort out the Fee issue. So if my FEEs are still there I can just use the same log in info for rawx? Same username, same password?

If so, my apologies. I was just extremely annoyed when the site went down asI effectively had shares in it.

yah. all yr alts (identities) are available Smiley
however it seems down atm. the front end is up but nothing is on it :p

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
hozzer

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 04:23:07 PM

Looks promising. Unfortunately my old account still has two factor authentication still attached. As you can imagine, after about two years I no longer have access to it. I assume I have to email support and hope for the best?

Have emailed as I guess that's the only way.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 06:30:42 PM

Looks promising. Unfortunately my old account still has two factor authentication still attached. As you can imagine, after about two years I no longer have access to it. I assume I have to email support and hope for the best?

Have emailed as I guess that's the only way.

If you have info on the account (username + things like balances) that should help. In my case, I took a screenshot before mcx shut down so if I had any issues I'd have clear evidence of logs and such I could use for proof.

ebliever
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1035

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 02:32:08 AM

Hi, I'm wondering if you will be adding more cryptocurrencies down the line, and what the process/guidelines will be for considering them? One of my favorite coins (Piggycoin, a child/education-targeted crypto) is looking for new exchanges, so seeing a new site in beta I thought I'd mention it.

Thanks,
ebliever

Luke 12:15-21

Ephesians 2:8-9
D3m0nKinGx

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 02:35:07 AM

Hi, I'm wondering if you will be adding more cryptocurrencies down the line, and what the process/guidelines will be for considering them? One of my favorite coins (Piggycoin, a child/education-targeted crypto) is looking for new exchanges, so seeing a new site in beta I thought I'd mention it.

Thanks,
ebliever

coinrequest@rawx.io

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1207

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2016, 06:06:06 AM

Thanks,
ebliever

coinrequest@rawx.io

It seems they only care for popular coins with good marketcap and if you are a new coin but with good community support,you won't likely get there,compare to other popular exchanges one newcoin I invested was declined but got accepted within 24 hours on Alcurex which is number 6 in rankings,Very surprising  Shocked..

No wonder they had very low volume and at number 69

D3m0nKinGx

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 06:16:45 AM

Thanks,
ebliever

coinrequest@rawx.io

It seems they only care for popular coins with good marketcap and if you are a new coin but with good community support,you won't likely get there,compare to other popular exchanges one newcoin I invested was declined but got accepted within 24 hours on Alcurex which is number 6 in rankings,Very surprising  Shocked..

Just my opinion, but i think it's that they individually have their own criteria for why they add one coin and not another.... and good luck if any of us can find out specifically what their reasons are.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1207

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2016, 03:29:45 PM

Thanks,
ebliever

coinrequest@rawx.io

Just my opinion, but i think it's that they individually have their own criteria for why they add one coin and not another.... and good luck if any of us can find out specifically what their reasons are.

Well I think volumes and new signups,the one they declined is now at number 4 at alcurex in terms of volume and already 30 people have sign up when they added this new coin,In  my opinion they should have an exception to the rules..

ebliever
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1035

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 05:35:04 PM

Thanks,
ebliever

coinrequest@rawx.io

PIGGY has been around over two years (actually more - it used to be a POW coin, PIG, but converted to PIGGY when it went to POS in June 2014). It has a small but steady community and had steady price appreciation over that time (~5 sat to 40+ sat excluding spikes/dumps) until Poloniex just decided out of nowhere to delist it. It's also been notably lacking the kind of scandals and screw-ups that I see so often with other coins, which is one reason I'm fond of it. (I'm not a dev, just a long-term HODLer).

I'll try the coin request link mentioned above - thanks for sharing that.

Luke 12:15-21

Ephesians 2:8-9
D3m0nKinGx

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 05:40:30 PM

Thanks,
ebliever

coinrequest@rawx.io

PIGGY has been around over two years (actually more - it used to be a POW coin, PIG, but converted to PIGGY when it went to POS in June 2014). It has a small but steady community and had steady price appreciation over that time (~5 sat to 40+ sat excluding spikes/dumps) until Poloniex just decided out of nowhere to delist it. It's also been notably lacking the kind of scandals and screw-ups that I see so often with other coins, which is one reason I'm fond of it. (I'm not a dev, just a long-term HODLer).

I'll try the coin request link mentioned above - thanks for sharing that.

You're welcome. you can always join rawx chat too, lots of good ppl there, not so much a troll box like some other places

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
niksdt101

Activity: 803
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 07:42:52 PM

Rawx is great place , good volume for stratis trading and better rates too as it is the only other exchange besides polo. hope other it will become a great exchange
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: