Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:04:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Ad.fly clicks  (Read 2542 times)
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 09:07:35 PM

I need more clicks on my ad.fly links. I can pay 90% of the money earned to you. I will provide you with 7 links that you can click every day. The amount you earn depends on which country you are from - do not use VPN or any other way of hiding your country - I don't want my account closed!

I will pay you on the 16th and 1st of each month. On the 16th, I pay for clicks from the 1st to 15th of the month, on the 1st of the next month I pay for clicks from the 16th to the end of the month. Money will be sent directly to your btc wallet or PayPal, your choice. Minimum payout is 25,000 satoshis because bitcoin fees are high. Anything less than that will be carried forward.

You can keep track of your clicks and earnings on this page:
http://www.satoshihunter.ca/adfly.html

If interested, post below or pm me with your btc wallet or PayPal address, and I'll set up the links. You can click them directly from the webpage. Make sure you click your own links. I'm not responsible if you click someone else's links.

Im glad that you are doing something else not only mrai,im a worker of yours in mrai section. Pls pm the details im interested
Endikadija

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 09:09:39 PM

My byc adress: 1ArLfS9fsihV2jDygPaP22bG45RiSPiiPD
Cantoner

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 10:30:46 PM

Well i would like to try this work as i have some free time soo i can do this work without problem kindly send me the links i will give you my bitcoin as you update the thread with my links thanks.
adelhmdt

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 12:34:13 AM

PM me  Smiley
Deuceisgood

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 03:17:17 AM

Set me up OP, I'll give it a try:

1PkQYsqJzHn9cX8E21DM5Qhygm1b4rhvJe

GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 03:37:42 AM

Guys. here you can see Adf.ly Rates: https://bitcointalk.org/annoyance.php
I don't think this work worth to waste that much time. no even 5 second per click.. my suggestion is make your own adf.ly account and earn through it by promotion your own links. or make a blogspoot blog and put your links over there: just check this: http://animation365.blogspot.com with this you can get Ideas how you can earn money from adf.ly
Cantoner

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 12:46:59 PM

Guys. here you can see Adf.ly Rates: https://bitcointalk.org/annoyance.php
I don't think this work worth to waste that much time. no even 5 second per click.. my suggestion is make your own adf.ly account and earn through it by promotion your own links. or make a blogspoot blog and put your links over there: just check this: http://animation365.blogspot.com with this you can get Ideas how you can earn money from adf.ly

The thing here isnt make click on own clicks ,and boost the income if is 200 satoshis for each click now imagine to have 100 people doing this,200k profit doing nothing and be able to earn 90% the income you generate for no work at all its worth the time spent at it for sure ,as the rates and the country .
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 12:59:37 PM

When I used to do the calculation for Ad.fly I relied on such data:

$5 for 10.000 clicks every 5 secods.

to reach minimum it is 10000 * 5 seconds = 50000 secods

50000 / 60 = ~834 minutes  / 60 = 13,9 hour

almost 14 hours without brake to earn $5

Not sure how it looks now, so i can be wrong, but i don't expect that in one year this rates change much.

Everyone can have his own conclusion ..

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Jmild1

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 03:57:01 PM

I am also interested, please add me up on the list.
Roronoa

Activity: 201

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 08:39:50 PM

I would like to try this work. Please add me on the list.

My BTC Address: 18ctCBWy7uk468W2nEK4w2mZR6NkM8HAX6
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 09:07:44 PM

I think this is a clever idea. Great for making money. You gonna need a lot of people though.
SatHunter (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 01:14:39 PM

I have to make a change, so I  don't lose my account. It has to look more natural than suddenly having a lot of people using my links. So stand by for a revised plan, I'm working on it now. It's still 7 clicks a day, and 90% of the value, paid 2x a month. Just give me a few minutes.
Endikadija

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 01:35:54 PM

I have to make a change, so I  don't lose my account. It has to look more natural than suddenly having a lot of people using my links. So stand by for a revised plan, I'm working on it now. It's still 7 clicks a day, and 90% of the value, paid 2x a month. Just give me a few minutes.

When you will uptade spreatsheet?
jak1

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 01:39:01 PM

I have a download Blog of softwares and PC Games. I am using my adf.ly system to shortening the download links. I am easily earning 5+$ a day.. why don't you make your blog like that. this is very easy and you can earn even more. it is much better than asking people to click your link and give them  90% earning.. some countries have very little rate per 1000 clicks. so that 10% earning nothing . and don't worth to give that much time.
SatHunter (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 02:01:35 PM

Okay, I have changed the system and the spreadsheet. I can only have 1 person per country this way, but that still allows for a lot of people and a lot of earning.

The new system is this:

1) Tell me what country you are from, and I'll tell you if you qualify. If you are the first one from your country, it works. Everyone that already clicked is qualified.

2) Go to http://www.satoshihunter.ca/clickable.html  and click ANY 7 links. They will be recorded as coming from your country, and you will get credit for them. You can share the links with other people from your country, and you will get credit for their clicks too, but not people outside your country. Sorry, but I have to protect my account. This means you cannot tweet the links to everyone, or post them on FaceBook, unless all your friends are in your country.

3) I will post the stats here daily, so you can see how you are doing: http://www.satoshihunter.ca/adfly.html  Ad.fly only updates daily, so I cannot check numbers during the day, I have to wait until morning to update.

Payments will be made on the 16th and 1st, if you earn .00025 (25,000 satoshis). Anything lower will be carried forward.

So if you are still interested, please let me know - and tell me your country.
SatHunter (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 01:26:36 PM

Okay, I have updated the spreadsheet, and added a screen shot of the Ad.Fly account, so you can check it. I'm not sure who 'Proxy traffic' is, please let me know if it's you.

And I've decided to pay everyone with more than 25 clicks each payday, it'll keep things cleaner.

Still looking for more people from other countries!

Canada   60   $0.07926
Albania   35   $0.01524
Russian Federation   6   $0.00195
Proxy Traffic   5   $0.00100
Indonesia   4   $0.00114
Pakistan   2   $0.00100
Suriname   1   $0.00010
bitcoinblog

Activity: 497
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 04:00:00 PM

I asked you to please provide me links too.

** FREE SPACE **
SatHunter (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 06:25:14 PM

As I said above, there are no links anymore. Just tell me what country you are from, and if no one else is from that country, you can join.
lordlucan

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 08:18:45 AM

yep i am in please send details I am from the uk

SatHunter (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 01:13:44 PM

As I said above, there are no links anymore. Just tell me what country you are from, and if no one else is from that country, you can join.

Hey OP I want to join this offer if this is still available

Im from Philippines and this is my wallet

175Ti8H8AaTzJcut4cVixLfd1AaLwwBvFA

We do have a person from the Philipines, do you have anyway to change your ip?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: