Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:41:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Heirloom Papaver Somniferum (Opium Poppy) Seeds: 1 gram  (Read 2371 times)
johnniewalker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 24, 2013, 10:33:26 AM

I have for sale Papaver Somniferum, or Opium seeds. Yes they're real opium. If you wanted you could plant a field, score the poppies and harvest the raw material into heroin. What I do though is wait til the poppies are just about to bloom and I pull them off. Boil them in a hot water, filter and you have poppy tee. Nothing crazy-just light and relaxing. But be SAFE! I won't say the variety, but they're the ones I grow and initially started growing because they're the easiest and require the least maintenance. And if anyone is concerned, owning and planting the seeds is 100% legal in the US. Cultivating them for their raw Morphine/Codeine is not. But we're all adults here Wink
I'm only asking 0.175BTC shipped.

surebet

Activity: 495
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 24, 2013, 06:09:02 PM

Opium seeds? Really?

Since you're in Canada, you should know that the exemption for the Schedule 1 classification of what you're selling only applies when they are in dry seed form. Not planted or bloomed.
slardar

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2013, 09:18:09 PM

White Buffalo sells them themselves for less than 0.1 BTC for more than 1 gram -- what are the value adds we would get from buying from you? Do you provide extra advice on how to plant? A free pot? Free soil?
surebet

View Profile
February 24, 2013, 09:24:12 PM

White Buffalo sells them themselves for less than 0.1 BTC for more than 1 gram -- what are the value adds we would get from buying from you? Do you provide extra advice on how to plant? A free pot? Free soil?

The warm and fuzzy feeling of helping a manchild buy another crucible, so that he will be able to provide more videos of him attempting to castrate himself with a drill.
slardar

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2013, 09:24:58 PM

The warm and fuzzy feeling of helping a manchild buy another crucible, so that he will be able to provide more videos of him attempting to castrate himself with a drill.
Are you serious? He tried to castrate himself on cam?
surebet

View Profile
February 24, 2013, 09:26:23 PM

Are you serious? He tried to castrate himself on cam?

Well... not intentionnally.

http://youtu.be/9xumuMXUyRQ?t=1m13s
johnniewalker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2013, 01:01:40 AM

All I can see are your replies, surebet has a crush on me. And if you show me another price I'll beat it.
ironcross360

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Troll of the Fourth Reich.

View Profile
February 25, 2013, 03:41:16 PM

is it legal to have in the US?

Why are you just staring at this? Just send it! 1MHZjADM41ttjbPUiTPYWGYGm45XLf8ZeS
johnniewalker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2013, 10:46:42 PM

is it legal to have in the US?
Yes it is
ironcross360

View Profile
February 25, 2013, 11:13:28 PM

Ok well I want it when  I Get paid on bitmit (Tommorow) But the escrow might take another day, How many packs do you have?

I have for sale Papaver Somniferum, or Opium seeds. Yes they're real opium. If you wanted you could plant a field, score the poppies and harvest the raw material into heroin. What I do though is wait til the poppies are just about to bloom and I pull them off. Boil them in a hot water, filter and you have poppy tee. Nothing crazy-just light and relaxing. But be SAFE! I won't say the variety, but they're the ones I grow and initially started growing because they're the easiest and require the least maintenance. And if anyone is concerned, owning and planting the seeds is 100% legal in the US. Cultivating them for their raw Morphine/Codeine is not. But we're all adults here Wink

Why are you just staring at this? Just send it! 1MHZjADM41ttjbPUiTPYWGYGm45XLf8ZeS
johnniewalker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2013, 05:42:07 AM

Ok well I want it when  I Get paid on bitmit (Tommorow) But the escrow might take another day, How many packs do you have?

I'll keep one for you.
ironcross360

View Profile
February 26, 2013, 01:14:56 PM

thanks man  Wink

I'll keep one for you.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: