Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:43:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in Hindi Newspaper  (Read 1618 times)
btvGainer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2016, 10:46:37 PM

I was pleasantly surprised when I saw local newspaper yesterday for it was the first time I saw a news about bitcoin in any Hindi Newspaper and that too an entire page was dedicated to it.I couldn't believe my eyes.
Here is the link of online version of that newspaper http://m.patrika.com/news/economy/australian-businessman-invented-world-s-costliest-currency-bitcoin-1287459/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 05:27:06 AM

Let this thread go to Press and News section.
mynameisdon

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

i am don(ripper's big daddy).i clean scammers.

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 02:37:28 AM

sounds good.!
we are also waiting for news on tv about bitcoin then everyone will start to use it.and this is starting one day bitcoin will seen everyday on newspapers.for this its need to create any movie o this so that it will spread on may common people.

btvGainer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 08:36:26 AM

sounds good.!
we are also waiting for news on tv about bitcoin then everyone will start to use it.and this is starting one day bitcoin will seen everyday on newspapers.for this its need to create any movie o this so that it will spread on may common people.
A bollywood movie on bitcoin or story surrounding bitcoin would be a good idea but I dont think any bollywood actor/director/producer is openly endorse bitcoin
mynameisdon

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

i am don(ripper's big daddy).i clean scammers.

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 08:51:33 AM

sounds good.!
A bollywood movie on bitcoin or story surrounding bitcoin would be a good idea but I dont think any bollywood actor/director/producer is openly endorse bitcoin
shit i mean Hollywood because everyone knows Bollywood never gonna show any technical like bitcoin based movies because it will get flop on first day.
but Hollywood can spread bitcoin if satoshi give million to any director of Hollywood they will make movies. Grin Grin Grin

btvGainer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 09:24:04 AM

sounds good.!
shit i mean Hollywood because everyone knows Bollywood never gonna show any technical like bitcoin based movies because it will get flop on first day.
but Hollywood can spread bitcoin if satoshi give million to any director of Hollywood they will make movies. Grin Grin Grin
Dont underestimate Indian audiences.And bitcoin movie doesn't requires to involve all technical things about bitcoin
Poornimagoswami

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 09:24:54 AM

I was pleasantly surprised when I saw local newspaper yesterday for it was the first time I saw a news about bitcoin in any Hindi Newspaper and that too an entire page was dedicated to it.I couldn't believe my eyes.
Here is the link of online version of that newspaper http://m.patrika.com/news/economy/australian-businessman-invented-world-s-costliest-currency-bitcoin-1287459/
This is not the only news of bitcoin in an Indian Newspaper. A few days back there was a news in a newspaper that there are some people in India which are dealing drugs with the help of Bitcoin(using bitcoin as payment method) and Indian police will arrest them as soon as they get identified.
masakali

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 05:53:13 PM

All this negative press regarding bitcoins as a medium for fraud and narcos makes me really uneasy   Angry

If this keeps coming in, there will surely be consequences in the form of a blanket ban on bitcoins. Since we indians love to ban anything and everything, and the ones who place the ban will not have thought things through, but just put forth a motion to immediately ban bitcoins in order to stop the proliferation of this type of fraud.

Can we do something about this? Such as create a small lobby group to promote bitcoins in India through positive reports in the media, we can highlight some of the impact bitcoins have had world over and also in India?

This will cost money, no doubt but also consider the implications of a ban : it will affect the lives of a lot of us who trade extensively in bitcoins. They cannot "ban" bitcoins per se, but can make it illegal to own and trade bitcoins (like Russia has done already) - this will mean we can be held responsible for merely having a wallet with coins.

I am more than willing to put some money into a lobby group along with some others of this forum if anyone shows interest - we can discuss how to take this forward.
rajasumi2

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 05:09:10 PM

i hope this thread goes to the press section and and get a boom ..well u may be a vivid newspaper reader thats why u got the news ..well thanks u got the information about this in the hindi newspaper ..kudoos Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: