Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:43:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best signature campaign now a days  (Read 6157 times)
Piltover

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 02:43:05 AM

I think the bit-x campaign was very good and the bitmixer always stays good because they have som nice payout rates.
Another fact is also that they are having it for a lot of ranks..

I also heard the bit-x campaign is good but are they really good, I do not see many people with the sig and the fact is that its maybe not good anymore.
It was a while ago that I heard it was good honestly.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 06:23:02 AM

I think the bit-x campaign was very good and the bitmixer always stays good because they have som nice payout rates.
Another fact is also that they are having it for a lot of ranks..

I also heard the bit-x campaign is good but are they really good, I do not see many people with the sig and the fact is that its maybe not good anymore.
It was a while ago that I heard it was good honestly.

bitx turns coinsbank now and yes it was good signature campaign existing because participants get high profits woth their post although theirs problem existing with their bots but i think its ok since i see in their thread that all participants is happy because they are in the strong company and they can assured the campaign would last for long months, and also bitmixer is also one of the good campaign existing also because same as coinsbank they have similarity in payments and company is strong and that two i said is two of the best simce they are running for so long.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Schuyler

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 07:41:30 AM

Judging from the first six pages of this and basing on the services section, I think many will agree that bitmixer is one of the best signature campaigns around, along with fortunejack, betcoin and cryptomixer. All of them have been around for a while and are always full of participants. I'd be lucky if one day I'd able to land a spot in one of those campaigns.
ripplehd

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 07:46:21 AM

Judging from the first six pages of this and basing on the services section, I think many will agree that bitmixer is one of the best signature campaigns around, along with fortunejack, betcoin and cryptomixer. All of them have been around for a while and are always full of participants. I'd be lucky if one day I'd able to land a spot in one of those campaigns.
Just to figure it whether a signature campaign is up to scratch first check if it pays out on time and secondly calculate the pay per post to see which gives out a higher BTC

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 02:45:25 PM

also, bitmixer has no minimum posts to be counted they are paying the posts of their participants but limited up to 0.035 atleast they have the best signature campaign i guess they also have a automatic counter and updates .
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 03:32:32 PM

also, bitmixer has no minimum posts to be counted they are paying the posts of their participants but limited up to 0.035 atleast they have the best signature campaign i guess they also have a automatic counter and updates .

The higher the maximum post count is, the more spammers love to be a part it. That's why they are all in YoBit campaign. They don't care how low the rate is. As long as the payment is a little higher than the other campaigns when they reach the maximum post count, they will join the campaign. They are all into the maximum amount of BTC they can get per day/week. They don't mind the post count though because they can make tons of posts in an hour.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 05:18:56 PM

The higher the maximum post count is, the more spammers love to be a part it. That's why they are all in YoBit campaign. They don't care how low the rate is. As long as the payment is a little higher than the other campaigns when they reach the maximum post count, they will join the campaign. They are all into the maximum amount of BTC they can get per day/week. They don't mind the post count though because they can make tons of posts in an hour.

Yeah thats right because they a higher maximum post there is so many spammers that wanted to became a part of that campaign those spammers can make too many posts in just an hours or counting . I think there is no difference between bitmixer and yobit . They just have a few gap in their payouts if you will count it in a week .
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 06:14:28 PM

The bitmixer campaign is in my eyes the best and its also very profitable these days with all these payout rates that are pretty high.
rphk

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 09:12:45 AM

i believe Yobit is the best signature campaign , registration is simple  and there are automated procedure for payout and no minimum post.  Smiley

_____________________EBCOIN_____________________      █ █   WHITEPAPER  █ █     JOIN TOKEN SALE  >  Feb 1st, 2018 - Feb 14th, 2018
The Best Gift for Travelers           ◢◢      Your Gateway to a $60 Billion Dollar Global Market      ◤◤
▬▬▬▬                FACEBOOK                 TWITTER                 SLACK                 MEDIUM                 TELEGRAM               ▬▬▬▬
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 09:16:51 AM

i believe Yobit is the best signature campaign , registration is simple  and there are automated procedure for payout and no minimum post.  Smiley
The problem with Yobit signature campaign is participants usually complain about the move or transfer to wallet button being unavailable or not working. Another is, it is run by a bot that does not count the number of characters posted by the participant making it a spam magnet. Unless Yobit changed and updated their bot to count those with 50-70 or higher characters only.
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 09:29:42 AM

why there are not draft or list best signature campaign on this thread or make it on another thread, i guess it will make give us much info than just opinions.
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 11:26:13 AM

The problem with Yobit signature campaign is participants usually complain about the move or transfer to wallet button being unavailable or not working. Another is, it is run by a bot that does not count the number of characters posted by the participant making it a spam magnet. Unless Yobit changed and updated their bot to count those with 50-70 or higher characters only.

Nope i dont think yobit is the best campaign because it can lead your account to be banned since 20 post a day is to many and surely only spammer can make 20 post a day aside for those who have lots of free time making some quality post,and also thats why i leave yobit because i cant handle to post 20 a day its giving me head ache to achieve that one,

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 11:27:39 AM

why there are not draft or list best signature campaign on this thread or make it on another thread, i guess it will make give us much info than just opinions.

There is. It's been on this site for ages.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0

Worth keeping an eye on the service/service discussion section as campaigns pop up quicker than that thread sometimes and you often need to get in early.
escrowboy

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 03:19:38 PM

Luckybit do pay more now than the campaigns you stated. They are just new but they are giving high rates for their campaign.
stiffbud

Activity: 980

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 03:29:01 PM

Coinroll! The campaign has just started and from the first 3 weeks we encountered some problems but everything is fixed now and we are hoping that the next payment will be on time. I have to suggest that it is one of the best campaign available because it is automated and the payment of fixed 0.25$ per post is more fair than what the other campaign is offering. They are not strict with rules and all posts are counted so it really is a nice campaign. I forgot to mention also that they have a daily bonus separately being added wth our earnings.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 09:17:39 AM

but the only problem is that there are still a button labeled Sent to my balance , it takes two procedure before you can send it to you personal wallet .
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 02:42:45 PM

but the only problem is that there are still a button labeled Sent to my balance , it takes two procedure before you can send it to you personal wallet .

How is that even a problem? Are you too lazy to press an additional button? I suggest that you go find another signature campaign since you think that is a problem. YoBit was actually a good campaign until spammers took over. They have daily payouts and it's instant whenever you want to withdraw all your signature campaign money. And then one day, spammers took over YoBit. Since YoBit has an automated registration, spammers just can buy an account and join YoBit. Although most spammers have been kicked out, there are still some spammers from YoBit campaign.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 06:48:37 PM

You are right about that the fact is that they are just using a bot and other campaigns are do it on the manual way what is of course way better.
I think they should do it on that way or indeed count the chars..
Ulloa

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 07:28:49 PM

The bitmixer campaign is in my eyes the best and its also very profitable these days with all these payout rates that are pretty high.

Yes they are having a nice campaign and its also that its profitable and they are having nice pay out plus their payout is always on time.
Ingramtg
Legendary

Activity: 861
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 01:16:36 AM

BITMIXER  is the best  signature campaign  but they not accept new joiner now
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: