Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:59:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EarnFreeBitcoins.net ~ A high paying Satoshi Faucet ~ SSL ~ 24 hour payout  (Read 6659 times)
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1341

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 11:05:47 AM

As some one who is doing some faucets in last month, I'm telling you if I can't withdraw when balance is 100 k satoshi I simply move on.
If you want to be successful you need to lower withdraw amount to 0.001B.
Just telling what I think and act upon my thoughts, as your way of faucet claim site is only short time profit, for long term you need to adapt to the clients(noobs the faucets claimers like my self Smiley ).

I assure you we are not a run away company. We payout at regular intervals and just amounts.
It's hard to trust, because many similar faucets didn't paid to users. And for mostly of us it looks like another scam, because it's too big withdraw amount for faucet, and no one can confirm that you're paying.

What according to you would be a fair payout amount? I will consider it.
Personal, I never using faucets with higher than 150000 minimal cashout amount. If you set up similar withdraw amount it would be more better -this way you could prove that you're not scamer and users could easier reach payout.

daniele_83

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 12:34:32 PM

I am into in all five satoshinow twins and they all have 0.012 usually, when I reach payout and dont get paid after 1 a week I write in the forum and stop claim, after another one I can say it's scam.

I already got paid from SatoshiNow so I dont know why others should be different. Worst thing I lost time. Peace.

Truffacoin l'ho denunciato alla polizia di stato per diffamazione, lui ancora non ne ha risposto. Allora quello che c'è scritto qua è vero http://truffacoineunatruffa.com
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 11:22:01 PM

Min should be 0.001 or 0.002 if you are not  going to use faucetbox.
Also if you could pay interest on user's balance and give free extra satoshi then I don't mind to even deposit a couple dollars to receive even more extra satoshi, what I'm saying is if you don't scam people and pay in time you can be sure that people will trust you.
Show me one long-term successful person who has done so with scamming and lies.

🖤😏
daniele_83

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 11:24:47 PM

thank you for your staff message into the faucet! I am pretty active and almost reaching payout, I think tomorrow will withdraw Smiley

Truffacoin l'ho denunciato alla polizia di stato per diffamazione, lui ancora non ne ha risposto. Allora quello che c'è scritto qua è vero http://truffacoineunatruffa.com
digaran
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 12:36:01 AM

This 10 minutes claim time makes no sense, I mean if some one claims every and each 10 minutes of an hour for 24 hours a day and 7 days a week and 4 weeks a month without sleeping/eating/resting,....... and so on, they could earn $60 in a month, not to mention the freaking power cost for internet and PC/Laptop.
I mean good luck for more than a week to survive. because even the poorest of people could earn 10 times with 20% of that time just by working as a simple worker.
Either you are on something or think people are idiots.

🖤😏
earnfreebitcoins (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 10:13:35 AM

Minimum payout is only 0.001 Bitcoins now.

Enjoy!
daniele_83

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 10:18:45 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2016, 12:08:49 PM by daniele_83

When I do withdrawn I get this error:

You can't withdraw yet! Minimum 0.012

screenshot

http://s32.postimg.org/mzu4pbqn9/Immagine.jpg

Edit:
Admin had solved
I succeed making withdrawal request ^_^

Edit2:

thank you for immediat payment!

http://s32.postimg.org/p1voguc2t/Immagine.jpg

BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 12:12:41 PM

How are you going to sustain payouts at this earning level with just 2 ads on the page? Where are you generating the income to be able to payout your users?

Code:
People online now: 105

When they all hit the threshold of 0.001BTC, that will be 0.1BTC that you'll have to pay out in... oh, let's say 48 hours (to be conservative). If you're paying out 100 users 0.1BTC every 2 days, then after the first month, you would have paid out 1.5BTC. That's not including the amount of referrals each user will bring, along with the growth that you're about to experience by offering such high payouts.

Not sure if you did the math or not, but even if you had 10 ads on this page, It wouldn't be sustainable. Don't you think?

Either way, I'll give it a shot, and I have no doubt that you'll pay out the first few payments, but you're going to fall into the same window as InstantSatoshi and SatoshiNow, where payments will start becoming delayed... I'm fairly certain of it.

Good luck to you, but you should really consider focusing on sustainability.

Cheers!

Dani0601

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:20:24 PM

Manager leaves no minimum charge me tells me 0.003 for retirement ?

https://i.imgur.com/4mKDYOL.jpg?1
earnfreebitcoins (OP)

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 03:12:24 PM

How are you going to sustain payouts at this earning level with just 2 ads on the page? Where are you generating the income to be able to payout your users?

Code:
People online now: 105

When they all hit the threshold of 0.001BTC, that will be 0.1BTC that you'll have to pay out in... oh, let's say 48 hours (to be conservative). If you're paying out 100 users 0.1BTC every 2 days, then after the first month, you would have paid out 1.5BTC. That's not including the amount of referrals each user will bring, along with the growth that you're about to experience by offering such high payouts.

Not sure if you did the math or not, but even if you had 10 ads on this page, It wouldn't be sustainable. Don't you think?

Either way, I'll give it a shot, and I have no doubt that you'll pay out the first few payments, but you're going to fall into the same window as InstantSatoshi and SatoshiNow, where payments will start becoming delayed... I'm fairly certain of it.

Good luck to you, but you should really consider focusing on sustainability.

Cheers!

Lets be honest, isn't that the story with all BTC faucets?
I have increased the payouts to 0.003 back again.

According to my calculations, we are sustainable for now. Adsense is paying us well.
digaran
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 03:41:33 PM

Just to see if it works or not, try 0.001B cash out amount and pay within less than 12 hours. then give it a week if your users didn't grow  over 3 k you could say your way of 0.003B is better.
So what I know is that you don't want to pay a lot of fees and lots of manual payments, but that could be avoided by sending some coins to the faucetbox or any other payment system like it and save your self time and trouble.

🖤😏
hemmo

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 03:44:43 PM

Enjoy!

WHAT IS THIS? "You can withdraw once you reach 0.003(average $1.68) on your balance.
Every request is usually processed within 24 hours."
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 03:57:39 PM

Enjoy!

not really for me there stands 0.003 BTC on your withdraw button
Please fix this as soon as possible

kind regards
Dani0601

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 04:08:04 PM

Enjoy!

I returned to raise the minimum ? because I do minimum retirement still leaves 0.003
BTCforJoe

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 10:09:35 PM

Just an FYI, this faucet now pays between 1,000 and 3,000 satoshi every 10 minutes, not the 3,000-10,000 it did yesterday. THIS seems more sustainable; I just hope that it pays out! We'll see here in a bit Smiley

kaytokeyos

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 07:34:15 AM

yesterday i make min WD 0.001 my balance 200k++ but when i cek my wallet i dont receive any transaction  Huh
BTCforJoe

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 11:09:02 AM

yesterday i make min WD 0.001 my balance 200k++ but when i cek my wallet i dont receive any transaction  Huh

Was the balance removed from your account on the faucet site (EarnFreeBitcoins.net) and/or does it showing a Pending Payment?

I.Grozni

Activity: 588
Merit: 286

Coinomi multi-coin HD wallet

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 11:43:35 AM

Was the balance removed from your account on the faucet site (EarnFreeBitcoins.net) and/or does it showing a Pending Payment?

My payments pending is removed and I got a message that I get paid. Nor was paid, nor is the amount returned to balance. Mystical missing 100000 Satoshi. From that, it's been two days.
kaytokeyos

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 11:52:35 AM

My payments pending is removed and I got a message that I get paid. Nor was paid, nor is the amount returned to balance. Mystical missing 100000 Satoshi. From that, it's been two days.

thats it, i have the same trouble
amzee75

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 12:28:39 PM

EARNFREEBITCOINS.NET
BTC

We proudly present to you, www.EarnFreebitcoins.net ~ The highest paying Satoshi Faucet till date.

===============================================
Earn Free Bitcoins is an easy and hassle free way of earning Bitcoins over the internet. All you have to do is signup and click "Claim" button at regular intervals. We are the highest paying satoshi faucet till date. Our average payout is 3000 to 10000 satoshis per ten minutes. We are secured and encrypted with SSL to prevent unauthorized account access. Our referral bonus system lets you earn even more. Watch your BTC wallet grow daily with us!

To know more, visit https://earnfreebitcoins.net

================================================
  • Unique Features

{*} Highest paying Satoshi Faucet over the Internet {3000-10000 per 10 minutes}
{*} Encrypted SSL networks for account safety
{*} Fastest cool down time {10 minutes only}
{*} Easy to use and clean GUI
{*} 25% Referral bonus
{*} Low minimum payout
{*} TOR IPs Blacklisted to prevent spammers and abusers
{*} NO annoying Popup/iFrame/Pop-under ads
{*} LOT more.....!

=====================================================

What are you waiting for? JOIN US and start growing your BTC today.

Visit : https://www.earnfreebitcoins.net
its a nice faucet butt cashout limt is higher
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: