Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:46:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: edu email method  (Read 1490 times)
dfinc

Activity: 105
Merit: 100

retired since 2019;find me online:functionallyvoid

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 03:28:09 AM

Bought a copy, checking it out. Will report back later

now that I’m done cleaning up, I’m retired for good cya everyone! If you need to contact me: functionallyvoid on steam and all over the internet

dfinc

Activity: 105
Merit: 100

retired since 2019;find me online:functionallyvoid

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 11:53:20 PM

Heres my review:
The guide was very easy to follow and understand. The creation of the email is very straightforward. I think I will use this method to sell .edu emails. OP I have a question for you, It's about the method, so I'll send a PM.

now that I’m done cleaning up, I’m retired for good cya everyone! If you need to contact me: functionallyvoid on steam and all over the internet

toodamntired

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 01:24:00 AM

If youy want to give a vouch, Ill take one and leave a review for you...

lofty (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2016, 09:38:22 AM

If youy want to give a vouch, Ill take one and leave a review for you...
Already gave a vouch copy and there are two reviews in op
francisdean

Activity: 544
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 03:12:26 PM

I don't satisfied with this vouch of PHS. he is just a member here and not trusted enough in forum. you should get a vouch from Hero Legendary ranked user. a member's vouch doesn't make your sell better.
I searched in google and found lots of free methods. what is deference with them and with your one?

I totally agree with you. When I started selling some accounts here, I did some account giveaway and some free accounts to some members.

To OP, You need to prove yourself to almost everyone before they start throwing you their money!

DONATE: 1CThzMwKtAWyg4PHDYqqFQkFqKyuMenpB2
lofty (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2016, 04:18:49 PM

I don't satisfied with this vouch of PHS. he is just a member here and not trusted enough in forum. you should get a vouch from Hero Legendary ranked user. a member's vouch doesn't make your sell better.
I searched in google and found lots of free methods. what is deference with them and with your one?

I totally agree with you. When I started selling some accounts here, I did some account giveaway and some free accounts to some members.

To OP, You need to prove yourself to almost everyone before they start throwing you their money!
2 sales and one left a review too. Sold another copy just a few hours ago and waiting for them to write a review.
I'm totally fine with nobody buying it for me not having much trust also no one is being forced to buy. If you want to buy go on if not no problems Smiley

As far as my trust points go I never ask people to leave those, To me these trust points mean nothing as I said previously. I've already made quite some deals here and can ask those guys to leave trust points if they matter so much
francisdean

Activity: 544
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 10:46:51 AM

2 sales and one left a review too. Sold another copy just a few hours ago and waiting for them to write a review.
I'm totally fine with nobody buying it for me not having much trust also no one is being forced to buy. If you want to buy go on if not no problems Smiley

As far as my trust points go I never ask people to leave those, To me these trust points mean nothing as I said previously. I've already made quite some deals here and can ask those guys to leave trust points if they matter so much

And that's great for you!

You don't need to ask people for trust rating because its against the rules.

I had 400+ sales already and only some left a review. Will be happy to try your service once I have money.

Good luck to you mate!

DONATE: 1CThzMwKtAWyg4PHDYqqFQkFqKyuMenpB2
bandibuen

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 12:11:03 PM

This is the canada college method isn't it? You said it isn't Maricopa or Virginia. So It should be canada college method which is a public method and blocked by many sites already. I believe this is how your eBook start.

Lofty’s .edu email method
This eBook is written and sold by lofty from bitcointalk. This method is only available for sale
at bitcointalk and bitify.
If you have been sold this eBook from someone else please inform me and if it’s on a forum
inform the administrators of that forum.
If you have been given this eBook by someone for free, they are most likely your friend and
you’ll most probably not report them. In that case if you profit from this please consider
sending bitcoins my bitcoin address :
1Heu2bvBf5VCfijkJCLEswnTeW7reJBu9k
So let’s get down to the method.
all this white space, so beautiful
Ok so what you got to do is visit home.cccapply.org and select cañada college from the
dropdown and click apply.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: