Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:00:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What would be the number of BTC you would be happy in 2 years time?  (Read 2913 times)
DashCoinDark

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 07:43:22 AM

Over 2 years I would be happy with 100 Bitcoins or more but from 100 I would be happy. I hope that I can achieve this amount over 2 years because that are allot of Bitcoins.
I have to wait and see how to price is doing.
doublemore

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 07:52:24 AM

For me, the target is 21 coins and slightly more (a bit greedy). However, I will spend whenever possible and buy some back to replace.

People love the 21 figure but there will never be 21 million coins in your life time and there wouldn't be anyway since so many have been lost.

It depends what happens with bitcoin would be my answer to OP, 10 BTC could mean you are a millionaire who knows.
Enotche

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 08:04:24 AM

For me, the most comfortable amount would be 10-15 Bitcoins. That is, with this sum I would be calm. Bitcoin for me as an alternative to money, as well as a means of investment and trading.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 09:44:04 AM

i nnever will be happy because i missed the first great opportunity for accumulating ton of them, when it was very cheap to mine and buy

now we are dealing with peanuts in comparison
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 09:59:48 AM

Hey community,

I ve been reading a lot about BTC and a few very promising alts recently. There are a lot of speculations about what happens after halving and what could be the next heir to the throne, if any. So, having all this in mind, what would be your realistic MINIMUM target, the number of BTC you d feel comfortable with within the next 2 years. Pls avoid statements like 1 million or as much as possible. I d like to know what kind of return you would expect from all this and what is your minimum limit.

Thx

I think everyone here tries to get as much coins as possible.
For one it is easier, for others not, depending on your financial possibilities and skills in terms of trading.
However the one of a million club (owning 21 BTC) would be really cool to achieve.It's cool because theoretically only 1 million people could own 21 coins each. And because of the actual distribution owning this amount of coins would be something.
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 10:00:39 AM

Hey community,

I ve been reading a lot about BTC and a few very promising alts recently. There are a lot of speculations about what happens after halving and what could be the next heir to the throne, if any. So, having all this in mind, what would be your realistic MINIMUM target, the number of BTC you d feel comfortable with within the next 2 years. Pls avoid statements like 1 million or as much as possible. I d like to know what kind of return you would expect from all this and what is your minimum limit.

Thx
i'm sure every people have different happiness level,for me i just need 20BTC for happy in 2 years time,why with that?i need 10 BTC each year for build my store,my product,and anything related bussines,and also i need it for make any good charity. life is about doing good thing right??
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 11:18:13 AM

I'd be happy to own atleast 10 BTC in the next 24 months, but that's highly unlikely since I only buy when my funds allow it, then add to that the little that I'm earning from signature campaigns. Maybe if I get a huge salary increase, I'd consider buying more. But that would also depend what value BTC has in those two years.

Keep spirit dude, you will reach that if you patient and assiduous to make harc effort. Actually if you join in signatures campaign which give you more payment rather than now, you will make you more easy to get few amount of bitcoin during two years, if you think that less you can  make a little additional effort to getting 10 bitcoin during two years. Your plan is not impossible dude.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 11:24:31 AM

I don't have any kind of limit for myself but I had some kind of step by step goals for myself like reaching 0.01BTC then after that 0.1, 1 and so on.
but I never try to invest more than I can afford to invest so that is some kind of limit for me. and I am happy with what I have got, I am not looking for more than my potential.

Only Bitcoin
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 11:26:13 AM

I am hoping to have at least 10 Bitcoin by the middle of 2018(in 2 years time). That amount is reasonable and I could still make a decent profit off it.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 11:59:15 AM

I don't depend on bitcoins or take it as an investment opportunity and hence, any amount I own will be sufficient. As of now, I;ve traded in 5 BTC max so in 2 years, I would like to trade in over 10-15 BTC in total. I may hold 1 BTC max at a time by 2018.

DimensionZ

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Shit, did I leave the stove on?

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 12:41:00 PM

I would be happy to be holding 10 Bitcoins or more in 2 years. Actually I could buy 10 Bitcoins right now if I want to with fiat but I am not feeling comfortable investing a lot of cash into something as unstable as Bitcoin is at the moment. Whatever the price is in 2 years I will be satisfied with it because for me any profit is good and I realized it's too late to become a Bitcoin millionaire. Plus I don't use my salary to buy Bitcoins and it's just a hobby for me and not my main job.

BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 12:46:10 PM

Realistically speaking with the price of 1000 USD hopefully within late 2018 early 2019 , having 150 BTC is my life changing amount, I can buy a shop and give it for rent for 800 Euro per month and live OK in my country by only this amount. I know its very difficult for me to get 150 BTC but so far I have so many good results with my sports betting that I am increasingly thinking I will achieve this.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 04:45:19 PM

I'd be happy when I get at least 200BTC in 2 years time maybe if the value is still the same. That's pretty much the average earnings for two years from a physical job, considering the current value of bitcoins. If the value did change, I just want to earn at least the same value in USD. I'll be happy with that realistic outlook.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 04:52:06 PM

To be honest and to be realistic I think I will be much satisfied if I am holding 50 btc in next 2 years, as my job doesn't allow me to get full time on bitcoin, but that is good amount for me to hold.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 08:28:25 PM

I would be happy to own at least 5 BTC or max 10 BTC. I wouldn't wish to invest more as my losses could be unbearable but I do hope and wish that the future of bitcoiners is bright unlike altcoins which have no future.
Raimonn
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 09:09:34 PM

I don't have a target for next 2 years, lot of things could happen in two years period, i will be happy if i have more bitcoins than now, and bitcoin price is going higher.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 09:14:18 PM

right now i have just over 15 bitcoins, but my aim is to have 30 bitcoins before the end of 2017. but of course i hope to reach my goal sooner than that.
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 10:38:15 PM

Emm for the next two years ya.. maybe only five bitcoin can makes me happy, I think five bitcoin during two years is big amount enough because I usually earning bitcoin only by signatures campaign payment. And even if i calculate all my maximum post during two years not reach five bitcoin, dude :v
But i should take another ways like trading or other in the next time.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 11:51:34 PM

I am already happy with the amount of coins that I have as I reached my target last month. At this point there is not much for me to target, but this may change later.
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 12:46:43 AM

Around the 11 bitcoins would make me happy to be honest, I do not need a lot of them, I just want to make some profit and buy things with it.
I just love the advantages of it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: