Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:19:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Aliens - Hiring Jnr Web Developer  (Read 386 times)
bitcoinaliens (OP)

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 01:10:25 PM

Are you a web developer? Passionate about bitcoin? Want to help to spread bitcoin adoption by programing platforms to make bitcoin fun, educate new users about bitcoin and just make it FUN?

Join an exciting, active bitcoin company - we are Bitcoin Aliens, gamifying bitcoin and introducing bitcoin to new users. We’re not just a startup with an idea, we are actively running, giving away free bitcoin to new bitcoin users. We’ve given away over 535 btc , around $240,000 worth at today’s price. Each week we share 10-20 bitcoin to 30,000+ people, introducing bitcoin to thousands of new people each week.

The work you do will help bitcoin adoption and you'll be involved in some really interesting, innovative and fun projects.

Full role description here: http://www.bitcoinaliens.com/bitcoin-aliens-is-hiring-junior-web-developer/

Please read the whole description and send me your cv, letter, and experience/portfoilo.

Dan

Bitcoin Banner Advertising - CoinAd, the world's largest bitcoin focused ads network.
DalienGames.com - Earn bitcoin while you play FREE online flash games.
Tubers.tv - Earn bitcoin while you watch ANY video online.
Blockchain Stats - Earn bitcoin while you check the bitcoin and altcoin prices.
ashour

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 05:42:43 PM

I have sent you a message with my portfolio and a live project
jaydipmodhwadia

Activity: 322

Verify my Bitcoin Address before EVERY transaction

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2016, 08:37:17 PM

Is there a age limitation to apply for the position?
I mean im not 18+ ATM but I would still like to attempt to apply Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: