Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:16:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: USD 360.65 available SKRILL ---> need BTC  (Read 663 times)
InBitsWeTrust (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 01:14:11 PM

USD 360.65 available SKRILL ---> need BTC

pm offers. can send first to GREEN trusted.
i will not send my ID as this can lead to identity theft, but i can show money is in balance.
i have had 300usd in my neteller but it was unverified so i simply deposited funds from neteller to skrill so i could spend it now.
i have payed 1.9% deposit fee. so max i can afford now is 4.1% over the preev rate

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sardasa

Activity: 1064
Merit: 502

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 02:20:29 PM

i will not send my ID as this can lead to identity theft, but i can show money is in balance.
i have had 300usd in my neteller but it was unverified so i simply deposited funds from neteller to skrill so i could spend it now.
i have payed 1.9% deposit fee. so max i can afford now is 4.1% over the preev rate

How can someone ensure that it's not hacked/stolen account?

InBitsWeTrust (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 02:27:58 PM

Well there is many ways to prove that. Lets say photo from my window compered to sattelite photo with the address skrill account. Asking to provide ID online is illegal.
Same as how i can be sure that those BTC are not achieved by husling in dark web?
sardasa

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 02:29:17 PM

Well there is many ways to prove that. Lets say photo from my window compered to sattelite photo with the address skrill account. Asking to provide ID online is illegal.
Same as how i can be sure that those BTC are not achieved by husling in dark web?

Even if they were achieved from what you say then also does it matter?
Can they be reversed? Can your account get banned if bitcoin is achieved from "hustling in dark web" ?

InBitsWeTrust (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 02:36:02 PM

Even if they were achieved from what you say then also does it matter?
Can they be reversed? Can your account get banned if bitcoin is achieved from "hustling in dark web" ?
Yes. In now days many bitcoin powered accounts can be closed if those coins were moved thru gambling sites in illigal areas or dark web.

Any way i am ok to trade in smaller amounts as well. Proof of how money were achieved can be shown. Not a problem
InBitsWeTrust (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 02:58:46 PM

Transaction ID:   1773640042
Send money fee   USD 3.57
-357.00 USD
sent to user Name:   truckerJoe
will leave a good rep when i receive bitcoins
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 03:06:18 PM

-357.00 USD
You should give us screenshoot of transaction, it will become true proof than just your wrote.
InBitsWeTrust (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 03:08:58 PM

-357.00 USD
You should give us screenshoot of transaction, it will become true proof than just your wrote.
why i should post it open like a book?
i do not have permission to post his email. are you people nuts?
if he will not pay, then i will provide all the info. his ip, name, address, internet provider and so on.
now he is my trade partner. i just made that post for public record not by "proving" something
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 03:09:18 PM

-357.00 USD
Who is truckerJoe? A green trusted member on this forum  Huh

It seems you have sold the amount you wanted too.
Lock topic if no longer available.
Thanks.
InBitsWeTrust (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 03:14:43 PM

-357.00 USD
Who is truckerJoe? A green trusted member on this forum  Huh

Thanks.
i have cancelled that payment because he is offline for 20min.
if he ok tuo trade when he comes back we will proceed
p.s. who are you sir?
hero member? and whats that mean? for me - another anonymous person like me. i don't see your name written or address in your profile.
don't jump on newbies heads. not all new members are dicks

p.s.s. still selling skrill
HmmMAA

Activity: 1111
Merit: 584

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 04:42:48 PM

-357.00 USD
Who is truckerJoe? A green trusted member on this forum  Huh

Thanks.
i have cancelled that payment because he is offline for 20min.
if he ok tuo trade when he comes back we will proceed
p.s. who are you sir?
hero member? and whats that mean? for me - another anonymous person like me. i don't see your name written or address in your profile.
don't jump on newbies heads. not all new members are dicks

p.s.s. still selling skrill

Are the skrill payments reversible ? How did you cancel the payment ? Not trying to be smart , just asking as i'm interrested in how skrill works .

"It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong." Thomas Sowell
sardasa

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 04:45:38 PM

Are the skrill payments reversible ?
Yes, they are.

Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 04:49:35 PM

You have moved coin to skrill? Or they are on neteller yet?

InBitsWeTrust (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 04:52:12 PM

i have moved my balance on skrill
HmmMAA

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 04:57:20 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2016, 05:07:36 PM by HmmMAA

So , can you explain to us how did you reverse the payment ? From what i read in another thread you can cancel a payment by contacting you credit card issuer , can't find anything on how to reverse a payment with deposited funds from somewhere else .

"It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong." Thomas Sowell
InBitsWeTrust (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 05:07:39 PM

So , can you explain to us how did you reverse the payment ? From what i read in another thread you cancel a payment by contacting you credit card issuer , can't find anything on how to reverse a payment with deposited funds from somewhere else .
wait guys.
the who wanted to sell me bitcoins by mistake gave me wrong email, 1 letter was wrong. and i have sent 357$ to non registered skrill account. so i had an option to cancel that payment as it went nowhere. and on other side the guy who wanted that skrill went offline. so i still have that 360$
HmmMAA

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 05:17:08 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2016, 05:36:50 PM by HmmMAA

So , can you explain to us how did you reverse the payment ? From what i read in another thread you cancel a payment by contacting you credit card issuer , can't find anything on how to reverse a payment with deposited funds from somewhere else .
wait guys.
the who wanted to sell me bitcoins by mistake gave me wrong email, 1 letter was wrong. and i have sent 357$ to non registered skrill account. so i had an option to cancel that payment as it went nowhere. and on other side the guy who wanted that skrill went offline. so i still have that 360$

So , if 1 letter is wrong there will be no problem to post an image of the transaction with ID:1773640042 from skrill .

Edit . And if the email was wrong how did the system allowed you to finish a payment , as it has ID?
Edit2 . If details are not provided at your next login , i will have to give negative trust . And just to warn you , i'm an expert at photoshop .

InBitsWeTrust (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 05:44:16 PM

wait guys.

So , if 1 letter is wrong there will be no problem to post an image of the transaction with ID:1773640042 from skrill .

Edit . And if the email was wrong how did the system allowed you to finish a payment , as it has ID?
Edit2 . If details are not provided at your next login , i will have to give negative trust . And just to warn you , i'm an expert at photoshop .
wow. thats a stone to my garden!
first: you can send skrill to any email even if it is not registered.
second http://imgur.com/dLIHdKK here
HmmMAA

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 06:15:40 PM

wait guys.

wow. thats a stone to my garden!
first: you can send skrill to any email even if it is not registered.
second http://imgur.com/dLIHdKK here

Everything seems legit . I see that you allready sold your skrill . So , i guess that this sale is over .

InBitsWeTrust (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 06:49:15 PM

have more skrill now. can pay 8% over preev.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: