Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:35:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you unconditionally trust your government?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [POLL] Do you unconditionally trust your government?  (Read 1494 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 01:34:37 AM

I don't trust anyone, even my wife or myself Smiley
It's obvious that in today's world we don't have real freedom or democracy, so even politicians are not free to do what they want.
In their political campaigns they need financial supports but when they received donation for the campaign, they are required to give something back to the donor.
Also, they have to follow decisions of their political party, even if they don't like it.
Small countries have to follow big countries because of their financial and political dependence.
So, everything is connected and on the end nobody is free to do what he wants.
So, yes, we can't trust government because they are not free and can't do what will be the best for their country, their people but they have to do what stronger and more important countries and financial organizations order them to do.
It's sad reality, unfortunately.

Even though you don't trust, you still do. For example. If you are walking down the sidewalk in a busy part of town, you might be uncomfortable with all those people around you, but if you didn't trust them at least slightly, you'd go nuts.

The point? Get the word about jury nullification out to people. Juries can change the laws in America, Canada, Britain, Australia, India, and a few other countries that have them in common law. But the jury can't do what it doesn't know that it can do.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 01:40:32 AM

I'd say, nobody with access to this website would ever say yes.  Considering any nation with a walled garden for an information distribution system, you'd probably see a lot more yes votes.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 01:45:43 AM

I'd say, nobody with access to this website would ever say yes.  Considering any nation with a walled garden for an information distribution system, you'd probably see a lot more yes votes.

But, how far can a person go not even trusting himself as Daniel91 says? If we are going to live in this life, we need to trust someone sometime. Who better to trust than our friends and neighbors... our fellow jury members. Inform everyone about jury nullification so that the laws get changed by jury court action. Then get on a jury, and change things.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: