Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:45:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 176 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚒ Syscoin -Blockchain Scalability, Trustless Interoperability for ERC20 projects  (Read 501974 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (14 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
asmoel

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 09:17:35 PM

syscoin team keeps silence, despite their roadmap promised some good news during the first week of august... something went wrong?
Internal testnet for 2.1 just hours ago... soon advisory panel will test then we can releasr to mainnet if all is good

I hardly understand what you mean... well, no serious news, as far as I understand... roadmap? it’s just what we want not what we do, I see.

Go back and read the thread to see what is happening, they are on track...

would you please show the audience the exact place the syscoin team stands on right now according to your "on track"? cause all I see now is they are out of all tracks possible.
is that done: Syscoin 2.1 Release. Release target is first week of August. ? look at today’s date...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RJF19

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 12:11:06 AM

syscoin team keeps silence, despite their roadmap promised some good news during the first week of august... something went wrong?
Internal testnet for 2.1 just hours ago... soon advisory panel will test then we can releasr to mainnet if all is good

I hardly understand what you mean... well, no serious news, as far as I understand... roadmap? it’s just what we want not what we do, I see.

would you please show the audience the exact place the syscoin team stands on right now according to your "on track"? cause all I see now is they are out of all tracks possible.
is that done: Syscoin 2.1 Release. Release target is first week of August. ? look at today’s date...

By golly, your right! They are 3 WHOLE days late! Guess its all a scam, you better sell and get out quick...

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison
cdcjk

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 03:26:46 AM

By golly, your right! They are 3 WHOLE days late! Guess its all a scam, you better sell and get out quick...

yes,sell all!
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 03:50:51 AM

Beta was released before target and we were going to hit target for mainnet release but bugs were found (aren't you glad that we did thorough testing?) and now I've written unit tests around the cases that broke (because of pruning, not going to go into that because I don't think you will understand) and now we are at a point where we can test again and if ALL GOES WELL we will release... what part of that did you not understand? Welcome to the world of software development.
asmoel

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 05:39:46 AM

Beta was released before target and we were going to hit target for mainnet release but bugs were found (aren't you glad that we did thorough testing?) and now I've written unit tests around the cases that broke (because of pruning, not going to go into that because I don't think you will understand) and now we are at a point where we can test again and if ALL GOES WELL we will release... what part of that did you not understand? Welcome to the world of software development.

Thanks a lot for your answer, now it’s getting more clear. Wish you good luck!
though I often yell "we all gonna die", deep in my heart I beleive syscoin is a great choice, indeed)))
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 05:52:25 AM

though I often yell "we all gonna die", deep in my heart I beleive syscoin is a great choice, indeed)))

Sorry but i've been working on it all day every day.. .take a look at the github if you don't believe me. I want to get it out ASAP just like you want but this release is dubbed the "quality" release for a reason. We need to make sure its production ready before the mass takes it on... its more complicated than any other marketplace project out there.

I've invested hundred of hours and written hundreds of unit tests to cover bases and weird cases that one can do using the marketplace.. the quality is very high now... but we need to sanity test internally before letting go in the wild. Hop on our slack to get a more personal view of what is going on.
asmoel

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 07:44:56 AM

Sorry but i've been working on it all day every day.. .take a look at the github if you don't believe me. I want to get it out ASAP just like you want but this release is dubbed the "quality" release for a reason. We need to make sure its production ready before the mass takes it on... its more complicated than any other marketplace project out there.

I've invested hundred of hours and written hundreds of unit tests to cover bases and weird cases that one can do using the marketplace.. the quality is very high now... but we need to sanity test internally before letting go in the wild. Hop on our slack to get a more personal view of what is going on.

oh, man, you really do a great and hard job! I appreciate a lot you took some time and wrote about it - this connection between users and developers is of great importance.

Thank you again, I have no doubt all sys fans are looking forward to see the sys star shining bright in the cryptosky for all of us.
randywald

Activity: 600
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 09:13:35 AM

We all know sidhujag is a 24/7 coding machine Grin

Good luck, SYS team Smiley

morenotnrf

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 09:15:01 AM

is sys 2.1 ready ?
sportsbettor8

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 09:24:03 AM

is sys 2.1 ready ?

Should be soon, let's wait for the further notice.

Wesiematic

Activity: 437

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 12:19:05 PM

is sys 2.1 ready ?

Sys is already on the move, from 20 btc volume to 200 btc on polo.
Looks promising Smiley .

there is always a light at the end of the tunnel...
asmoel

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 12:31:21 PM

is sys 2.1 ready ?

Looks promising Smiley .

I’m watching it right now – kind of promising start))
I wonder what price will it reach when the official news appear?
RJF19

Activity: 420

AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 01:06:12 PM

Thank you for taking the "high road" and making sure you are releasing quality code, it separates SYS from many of the others and instills confidence in your team and, SYS itself.

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison
Anduril_FotW

Activity: 413

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 02:59:05 PM

is sys 2.1 ready ?

Looks promising Smiley .

Yep, very exciting ! Should have bought alot more last week.

"The Blade that was Broken shines again!"
m4nki

Activity: 1039
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 09:19:44 PM

Syscoin already has a decentralized marketplace and still such a low marketcap.

Looking forward to the update.

xcurry

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 09:24:07 PM

It needs promotion now, nothing more
TonySon

Activity: 396

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 11:05:50 PM

hello syscoin community  Grin

I will buy SYSCoin. it is very good coin. I like it.... Grin
danosphere (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001

Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2016, 12:22:56 AM

It needs promotion now, nothing more

True  Smiley. We are waiting to complete BM (Blockmarket) M1 (milestone 1) before we really start pushing promotion hard. We appreciate that you only get one shot at first impressions and we're more and more moving to a delivery model that you'd see in business moreso than in an open source project. Its not something that happens overnight but its something we're very well down the path on.

That being the case once BM M1 is out you will see a LOT of promotion in regards to Syscoin Marketplace / Blockmarket- what it can do, how you can use it, why you should use it. The website will be updated as well to reflect a more consumer-toned message whereas today's website is dated and more technical.

You won't see us talking about blockchain so much in these promotions because that's the whole point of Blockmarket- a product that gives you all the benefits of the blockchain without even having to know what blockchain means / is / does. As far as most end users of Blockmarket will know its just a global marketplace that can never be taken down, can be accessed anywhere in the world, on any device, is extremely cheap (almost free) to list items on, and exposes the items you have for sale to a HUGE global audience. Using features like reselling you can even further increase the reach of your items.

Blockmarket is planned to be a consumer-grade experience- we want your mom or your grandma to be able to double click the icon and immediately get to buying/selling/messaging/morefeatureswehaven'tdisclosedyet.

I mentioned when Syscoin 2.0 launched that "this is just the beginning", and I meant that! Blockmarket M1 and some of the prerequisite steps we've already completed and will be sharing more information about next week will really be what takes Syscoin to the next level. We're a small team (6 now! but only 2 devs :/ ) but we are burning the candle at both ends every day to get these initiatives and products out into the public's hands as soon as possible while still making sure they are polished, thoroughly tested, and secure. We've been working on Syscoin going on 3 years now. This is a serious project and has scaled larger than I think even we thought it would when it all began three years ago. I know some of that sounds enigmatic but it'll all be made clear in next week's post/news.

If you didn't catch it on twitter we'll be sharing a quick update on the status of Syscoin 2.1 and a new (major) feature that was added after speaking with some investors (non-crypto investors) who placed a large deal of value on this feature being present, so now it is  Grin

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
Syscoin Website | Syscoin Whitepaper | Syscoin Team Price Peg
LiveCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1017

LiveCoin - is a modern stock exchange

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2016, 10:27:01 AM

Hello friends.
Our clients want to buy some Syscoin. Could anyone put some SYS in our orderbook?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.LIVECOIN.NET.......
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
......SIMPLE.  ★  .RELIABLE.  ★  .QUICK......
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
morenotnrf

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 04:24:16 PM

the price should go up with news sys 2.1 for next week and price is down
some explanation? Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 176 »
  Print  

Jump to: