Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:11:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 176 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚒ Syscoin -Blockchain Scalability, Trustless Interoperability for ERC20 projects  (Read 501975 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (14 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
RJF19

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 01:26:31 PM

when will it be ready the blockmarlet?
should be ready , according to the Roadmap - jul 2016!!

Those dates are not written in stone. You guys need to lighten up a bit on "deadlines" and projected releases. Nobody here is doing this full time, yet.

Devs are people, not just a name in a forum with nothing else to do. In reality, all projected release dates are target dates, there is no gaurantee those dates will be met. Personally, I think these guys are doing a great job of hitting their targets so, just relax, it will come when it's ready...   

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison
Keyare

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 03:07:30 AM

(August 2, 2016 – Washington, D.C.) – The Syscoin (www.syscoin.org) team is pleased to announce the addition of Christopher Marsh to the team as Head of Business Development. Chris’s duties will include developing Syscoin’s business identity, establishing profitable business models, growing the business through strategic partnerships and leading Syscoin’s investment efforts and financing rounds. Chris has over 8 years of investment banking and business development experience focused on financial services and technology firms, and he will be a key asset to the team as Syscoin further develops its business model and executes on its growth plans.

“As we grow beyond our cryptocurrency roots focused on a single use-case towards a development company model servicing multiple products and use-cases, all leveraging blockchain technology, we find that Chris brings a skillset required to take us to the next level” said Dan Wasyluk, Syscoin’s Team Manager. “We have grown so far and so fast that we must be disciplined in which opportunities we pursue and in what order, as there are MANY opportunities before us. Chris’s guidance and business acumen will keep that momentum going and ensure focus on the highest value concepts. His considerable experience shows he is a driven, dedicated business professional and we are grateful to have him on the team.”

ABOUT SYSCOIN

Syscoin is a revolutionary financial platform that allows fast, low-cost, worldwide transactions and provides an all-in-one decentralized infrastructure enabling the trading of real-world and digital goods, certificates, aliases, encrypted messaging, reselling and an arbitrator-based escrow service directly within the desktop wallet application, without downtime, middlemen or interference. All of Syscoin’s services are securely provided in the Syscoin 2.0 wallet and web based decentralized marketplace, BlockMarket. “Unlike other blockchain projects, Syscoin has real-world use and a functional product with intrinsic value directly related to the services it provides.” said Syscoin development team manager Dan Wasyluk. Syscoin is a SuperNet and Microsoft Azure Partner and trades under the symbol SYS on virtual currency exchanges.

ABOUT THE SYSCOIN DEVELOPMENT TEAM

Syscoin is designed by an open-source development team of 6. The Syscoin development team has been creating innovative blockchain projects since December, 2013. Experienced in various software languages, the team is equipped to ensure Syscoin’s future development and ease-of-use of its services.

PRESS CONTACTS:

Agency Contact: Erika Zapanta, erika@transform.pr: 702-503-1239
English/French Community Contact: Sebastien DiMichele: sebastien@syscoin.org
Chinese Community Contact: Willy Ko: willyk@syscoin.org
Follow Syscoin on Twitter: @syscoin
Visit Syscoin on the web: www.syscoin.org
Like Syscoin on Facebook: facebook.com/syscoin
Purchase Syscoin at Bittrex.com
Purchase Syscoin at Poloniex.com
Purchase Syscoin at BTC38.com
RJF19

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 03:32:37 PM

(August 2, 2016 – Washington, D.C.) – The Syscoin (www.syscoin.org) team is pleased to announce the addition of Christopher Marsh to the team as Head of Business Development. Chris’s duties will include developing Syscoin’s business identity, establishing profitable business models, growing the business through strategic partnerships and leading Syscoin’s investment efforts and financing rounds. Chris has over 8 years of investment banking and business development experience focused on financial services and technology firms, and he will be a key asset to the team as Syscoin further develops its business model and executes on its growth plans.

“As we grow beyond our cryptocurrency roots focused on a single use-case towards a development company model servicing multiple products and use-cases, all leveraging blockchain technology, we find that Chris brings a skillset required to take us to the next level” said Dan Wasyluk, Syscoin’s Team Manager. “We have grown so far and so fast that we must be disciplined in which opportunities we pursue and in what order, as there are MANY opportunities before us. Chris’s guidance and business acumen will keep that momentum going and ensure focus on the highest value concepts. His considerable experience shows he is a driven, dedicated business professional and we are grateful to have him on the team.”

ABOUT SYSCOIN

Syscoin is a revolutionary financial platform that allows fast, low-cost, worldwide transactions and provides an all-in-one decentralized infrastructure enabling the trading of real-world and digital goods, certificates, aliases, encrypted messaging, reselling and an arbitrator-based escrow service directly within the desktop wallet application, without downtime, middlemen or interference. All of Syscoin’s services are securely provided in the Syscoin 2.0 wallet and web based decentralized marketplace, BlockMarket. “Unlike other blockchain projects, Syscoin has real-world use and a functional product with intrinsic value directly related to the services it provides.” said Syscoin development team manager Dan Wasyluk. Syscoin is a SuperNet and Microsoft Azure Partner and trades under the symbol SYS on virtual currency exchanges.

ABOUT THE SYSCOIN DEVELOPMENT TEAM

Syscoin is designed by an open-source development team of 6. The Syscoin development team has been creating innovative blockchain projects since December, 2013. Experienced in various software languages, the team is equipped to ensure Syscoin’s future development and ease-of-use of its services.

PRESS CONTACTS:

Agency Contact: Erika Zapanta, erika@transform.pr: 702-503-1239
English/French Community Contact: Sebastien DiMichele: sebastien@syscoin.org
Chinese Community Contact: Willy Ko: willyk@syscoin.org
Follow Syscoin on Twitter: @syscoin
Visit Syscoin on the web: www.syscoin.org
Like Syscoin on Facebook: facebook.com/syscoin
Purchase Syscoin at Bittrex.com
Purchase Syscoin at Poloniex.com
Purchase Syscoin at BTC38.com

Welcome Christopher! Things are looking up for team and SYS in general...

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison
klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2016, 06:35:41 PM

welcome Christopher! Hope to see good things from you and the team Smiley
sebastien1234

Activity: 654
Merit: 252

PR Director@Blockchain Foundry/Co-Founder@Syscoin

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2016, 07:35:36 PM

African Interest grows for Syscoin's decentralized marketplace fintech!

Here's Bithub Africa's brief feature about Syscoin (full detailed report is provided in their e-book):

https://bithub.co.ke/2016/08/01/feature-syscoin-business-on-the-blockchain/?utm_content=bufferaa8d6&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer#bitcoin

zauberer

Activity: 74
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 09:26:37 AM

Hello Dan, Syscoin team,

you may want to pay attention and enrol SYS to this new Cryptoexchange project which looks very nice:

https://changelly.com/

How it works:
https://changelly.com/how-it-works

Keep up the good job, guys!
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 01:14:00 AM

i wonder when SYS finally hits it momentum it really deserver better price

yolo
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 12:33:17 PM

I'm waiting for this keeping my coin on hold and enjoy the ride
I hope it is not too long, it is starting to rise up again might
be an earnings coming from the etc and eth drama hehehe.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
dranster

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 12:37:27 PM

SYS rise is coming soon my friend....Please look at the charts, we are at the support of 1000-1200 sats for a long time.

We had a great rise during March, and its been 6 months...Keep calm and hold
This month will be big for SYS with Blockmarket and Chinese community.

I'm expecting a long term rise of 10k sats..

Good Luck SYScoin team and Investors :O
cdcjk

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 04:54:27 PM

SYS rise is coming soon my friend....Please look at the charts, we are at the support of 1000-1200 sats for a long time.

10k? Don't reach 6 mon!! Cheesy
sebastien1234

Activity: 654
Merit: 252

PR Director@Blockchain Foundry/Co-Founder@Syscoin

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2016, 07:40:40 AM

Hello Dan, Syscoin team,

you may want to pay attention and enrol SYS to this new Cryptoexchange project which looks very nice:

https://changelly.com/

How it works:
https://changelly.com/how-it-works

Keep up the good job, guys!

Thanks for the suggestion, unfortunately, I would not want to encourage our community towards this company as it appears they have had many accusations of being a scam (their site indicates that they are the same team as minergate); see this thread as one of the examples of many accusations of being a scam:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Monero/comments/4bx1td/im_just_gonna_come_out_and_say_it_minergate_is/?st=iriv4ful&sh=0a37f701

Thanks though!

CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 10:04:35 PM

small potatoes, my peeps.

If you were to assemble a team of enthusiastic thinkers and doers you would have the SYS team.

Long Term 3+ yrs, SYS should be in the $1 - $10 dollar range if not better.

Crypto is the next technological leap forward. The more press, good or bad, that crypto gets equals more people gaining interest and understanding the advantages of virtual currency.

Try to speak to everyone you talk to about SYS. Explain the Decentralized Marketplace, how it works, the opportunities it presents, etc. If each one of us gets 5 people excited about SYS and they got 5, you can see how this snowballs. Have 100,000 people running SYS wallets on Rpi's sold plug and play ready or their mobile devices and the word begins to spread.

Take a look at the SYS team and tell me don't see them on the cover of Fast Company in the next couple years and then Forbes.

I sit on millions of sys in cold storage, holding as well for various like minded investors. Those SYS are secure and we continue to invest on a quarterly basis.

SYS is a winner no doubt.
asmoel

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 05:48:22 AM

syscoin team keeps silence, despite their roadmap promised some good news during the first week of august... something went wrong?
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 06:11:15 AM

syscoin team keeps silence, despite their roadmap promised some good news during the first week of august... something went wrong?
Internal testnet for 2.1 just hours ago... soon advisory panel will test then we can releasr to mainnet if all is good
asmoel

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 10:14:58 AM

Internal testnet for 2.1 just hours ago... soon advisory panel will test then we can releasr to mainnet if all is good

I hardly understand what you mean... well, no serious news, as far as I understand... roadmap? it’s just what we want not what we do, I see.
RJF19

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 02:25:13 PM

I hardly understand what you mean... well, no serious news, as far as I understand... roadmap? it’s just what we want not what we do, I see.

Go back and read the thread to see what is happening, they are on track...

RJF19

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 02:44:39 PM

Sounds good! Looking forward to 2.1!

randywald

Activity: 600

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 02:54:02 PM

Go back and read the thread to see what is happening, they are on track...

I would also recommend to check these sites for news from time to time:

http://syscoin.org/syscoin-press-releases/
http://syscoin.org/blog/
https://www.reddit.com/r/SysCoin/
https://twitter.com/syscoin/

And of course you should not miss to join the SYS Slack group:
http://join.syscoin.org/

with kind regards,
randywald

coin2.0

Activity: 622
Merit: 251

love coins

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 03:16:54 PM

nice coin. long term seems bright.
cdcjk

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 05:56:55 PM

small potatoes, my peeps.

If you were to assemble a team of enthusiastic thinkers and doers you would have the SYS team.

Long Term 3+ yrs, SYS should be in the $1 - $10 dollar range if not better.

Crypto is the next technological leap forward. The more press, good or bad, that crypto gets equals more people gaining interest and understanding the advantages of virtual currency.

Try to speak to everyone you talk to about SYS. Explain the Decentralized Marketplace, how it works, the opportunities it presents, etc. If each one of us gets 5 people excited about SYS and they got 5, you can see how this snowballs. Have 100,000 people running SYS wallets on Rpi's sold plug and play ready or their mobile devices and the word begins to spread.

Take a look at the SYS team and tell me don't see them on the cover of Fast Company in the next couple years and then Forbes.

I sit on millions of sys in cold storage, holding as well for various like minded investors. Those SYS are secure and we continue to invest on a quarterly basis.

SYS is a winner no doubt.

u say too exaggerated Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 176 »
  Print  

Jump to: