Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:49:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Steemit.com: Blogging is the new Mining  (Read 348386 times)
digital_mine

Activity: 99
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 12:41:22 PM

If someone is in need I can create a free account.

Actually not so many, so the first who come will be served Wink

Can contact me here https://discord.gg/bAcUWPb
is it still active? I want to create some account for moonsteem =)

Who can sell me some steems for the qiwi \(rub)?

Sure it is active just join the discord channel

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 09:27:12 PM

Good initiative! I have to check it, cause I just told my friend about Steem, but I forgot how long it takes to make an account and was afraid it could discourage him to use Steem, but I hope with your help it will be able to create new account fast :-)

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
digital_mine

Activity: 99
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 08:03:19 PM

Good initiative! I have to check it, cause I just told my friend about Steem, but I forgot how long it takes to make an account and was afraid it could discourage him to use Steem, but I hope with your help it will be able to create new account fast :-)

Thank you actually it is not the only initiative we have! we have more than one service for the steem community.
But if you wish to get a free account just join us on our discord channel and I'll be more than happy to provide it to you!

adamvp

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 10:10:04 PM

What services which allow to multiply our STEEM (Steem Power/ by leasing etc) are the most attractive now?
What are the ways to earn additional STEEM at all? I heard about services which allow to delegate votes or so - I am looking for the best way to allow my SPs to not lay useless when I am not using steem Wink

pachuje

Activity: 432
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 03:54:17 PM

What are the ways to earn additional STEEM at all? I heard about services which allow to delegate votes or so - I am looking for the best way to allow my SPs to not lay useless when I am not using steem Wink
From personal experience, I say that the best way to earn STEEM is by playing SteemMonsters. I only have 60 SP and if I lease it will only give me a daily refund of around $ 0.008 and if I play SteemMonsters with an initial account, I can get daily cards with a value of $ 0.01 ( daily quests ).
SP 60 = $ 20 and I receive $ 0.008 per day or I buy the initial package in Steem Monsters ($ 10) and receipt of $ 0.01 to $ 0.15 (minimum) per day and every 14 days $ 0.14 to $ 1.14 for the season rewards ( minimum ) . Without counting other advantages that are obtained in Steemit and if you are a good player you can win STEEM in the tournaments.
I play only 30 minutes per day  Grin
Now if you only want to get STEEM through your SP, you can use SmartSteem or MinnowBooster to delegate your SP or sell your Upvotes

r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 09:32:35 AM

I heard about services which allow to delegate votes or so - I am looking for the best way to allow my SPs to not lay useless when I am not using steem Wink

How much SP do you have?  if you are not using steemit at all then better to delegate your SP to a bot like tipu.
Currently there are many token are started in steem blockchain and you will get their token as rewards for delegating your SP. (You need to DYOR if token are really useful to acquire.). If you want to use your account and want to get benefited with your SP then you can use smartsteem vote selling services.

From personal experience, I say that the best way to earn STEEM is by playing SteemMonsters. I only have 60 SP and if I lease it will only give me a daily refund of around $ 0.008 and if I play SteemMonsters with an initial account, I can get daily cards with a value of $ 0.01 ( daily quests ).
SP 60 = $ 20 and I receive $ 0.008 per day or I buy the initial package in Steem Monsters ($ 10) and receipt of $ 0.01 to $ 0.15 (minimum) per day and every 14 days $ 0.14 to $ 1.14 for the season rewards ( minimum ) . Without counting other advantages that are obtained in Steemit and if you are a good player you can win STEEM in the tournaments.
I play only 30 minutes per day  Grin
Now if you only want to get STEEM through your SP, you can use SmartSteem or MinnowBooster to delegate your SP or sell your Upvotes

You forget to mention that you can earn steem by trading cards in steem monster.

I am alive
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 04:14:54 PM

What services which allow to multiply our STEEM (Steem Power/ by leasing etc) are the most attractive now?

Delegate to a bid bot such as smartsteem or upmewhale and they will send your share of the bids daily.

That may not be the highest return possible (and probably isn't) but it is definitely the easiest by far.

You can find a list of operating bid bots here: https://steembottracker.com/
lonesomestranger

Activity: 770

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 05:44:19 PM

Introducing SteemReply - Stay in touch with your Steem network - from the amazing community dev Arcange!

If you are a community manager, an influencer or if you have a large number of followers who regularly interact with you by writing comments on your posts, then you know how important it is to answer to each of them. But this daily task is also time consuming and can become quite exhausting.

Find out more here: https://steemit.com/steemreply/@arcange/introducing-steemreply-stay-in-touch-with-your-steem-network

bsadel

Activity: 27
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 12:02:23 PM

https://i.imgur.com/Bx14Yt0.png

Introducing SteemReply - Stay in touch with your Steem network - from the amazing community dev Arcange!

It's really a grat tool for steem. I'm clixmoney there, I will look into it and maybe even promote it. ☺
lonesomestranger

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 10:21:35 PM

STEEM TO BE ADDED ON PAYTOMAT? - Vote for STEEM

As at this post, we still have 19 days to go, and we must understand that there’re thousands of cryptos out there which their communities may also want to win this voting going on now. It is an opportunity that we must not compromise with oversight.

See original post: https://steemit.com/steem/@maxdevalue/hello-steem-have-you-voted-for-steem-to-be-added-to-paytomat-gqryyboy
Voting is going on right now at https://vote.paytomat.com/

lonesomestranger

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 08:44:20 PM

Operation Mass Adoption contest!

This is a contest for you, the Steemian who has been trying to get their co-worker to join Steem, or maybe convince their partner to start uploading videos to the blockchain, or perhaps make their best friend start blogging about their weekends together but for some reason, they never get around to opening their steem account.

Full details here: https://steemit.com/contest/@steemonboarding/contest-or-operation-mass-adoption-or-2-000-steem-in-prizes

eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 05:32:43 PM

Delegate to a bid bot such as smartsteem or upmewhale and they will send your share of the bids daily.

That may not be the highest return possible (and probably isn't) but it is definitely the easiest by far.

Isn't there a more ethical way to earn rewards on our stake?
Not that I'm completely against bid bots, but I'd rather invest in something that benefits Steem overall.

Also, surprised to see you here, didn't know you were an active Bitcointalk user Tongue

smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 09:12:08 AM

Not that I'm completely against bid bots, but I'd rather invest in something that benefits Steem overall.

Also, surprised to see you here, didn't know you were an active Bitcointalk user Tongue

Sure, you can curate yourself or delegate to a curator and agree to split the rewards somehow. However, earnings will be a lot less than a bid bot. Alternately you can try to find a paid lease deal (eg. via dlease) where the lessee isn't just looking to self-vote or beef up their bid bot. Not necessarily easy, but perhaps possible.

Unfortunately, the incentives on the Steem blockchain are pretty broken, so when someone asks what is the best way to earn a return and someone asks how to benefit Steem the answers are a lot more different than I would like. I'd like to think that the incentives can be reworked and and better aligned, and that this can happen relatively soon, but there is no way to know for sure whether or when that will actually happen.
smarthamster72

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 04:51:10 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2019, 10:27:55 PM by smarthamster72

info, 3 years ago $18000 for post https://steemit.com/steem/@infovore/how-steemit-has-changed-my-life-from-living-on-usd1-day-and-3-hours-of-electricity-to-having-over-usd41-319  Big potential for make money online.
Flupy

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 10:06:55 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2023, 03:33:29 PM by Flupy

👛 OWNR Wallet – is a secure and convenient non-custodial cryptocurrency wallet that allows you to manage your cryptocurrencies by storing them in encrypted storage on your device. Similar to Atomic Wallet, Exodus, Jaxx, Trust Wallet, but more convenient and better!

Visa cryptocard: Directly in your OWNR wallet or on the website, you can apply for a Visa crypto card. Credit your card instantly with cryptocurrency, pay your purchases at corner shops and in your favorite online services.

Buy crypto in a wallet: You can also buy and exchange cryptocurrency directly in your OWNR wallet at a favorable rate for you.

Withdraw cryptocurrencies with OWNR wallet: Sell cryptocurrencies and receive fiat funds to your Visa/Mastercard card in a few clicks.

Supports cryptocurrencies: BTC, BCH, BNB, TRX, LTC, ETH, SOL, ZEC, DASH, DOGE, MATIC, AVAX. Also supports USDT/USDC stablecoins in ETH, SOL, TRON, BNB

lonesomestranger

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 07:41:35 PM

China ranks STEEM 4th in the world

China updated its cryptocurrency rankings on May 23 — with eos retaining the top spot and bitcoin moving up three places. The government-sponsored index assessed each blockchain on three criteria: technology, application and innovation.

Read more: https://cointelegraph.com/news/chinas-latest-crypto-rankings-eos-retains-top-spot-bitcoin-in-12th-place

r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 12:33:24 PM

China ranks STEEM 4th in the world

China updated its cryptocurrency rankings on May 23 — with eos retaining the top spot and bitcoin moving up three places. The government-sponsored index assessed each blockchain on three criteria: technology, application and innovation.

Read more: https://cointelegraph.com/news/chinas-latest-crypto-rankings-eos-retains-top-spot-bitcoin-in-12th-place

Any rating that do not recognize bitcoin in number one position is a shill rating.

I am alive
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 09:19:21 AM

Sure, you can curate yourself or delegate to a curator and agree to split the rewards somehow. However, earnings will be a lot less than a bid bot. Alternately you can try to find a paid lease deal (eg. via dlease) where the lessee isn't just looking to self-vote or beef up their bid bot. Not necessarily easy, but perhaps possible.

Unfortunately, the incentives on the Steem blockchain are pretty broken, so when someone asks what is the best way to earn a return and someone asks how to benefit Steem the answers are a lot more different than I would like. I'd like to think that the incentives can be reworked and and better aligned, and that this can happen relatively soon, but there is no way to know for sure whether or when that will actually happen.

Finding a lease through Dlease is a pretty good idea, I've secured leases myself through Dlease under those exact conditions.
The one problem with that is actually finding people who are seeking a lease, without them wanting to profit of off it.

Not sure if there are a lot of people left who manually curate content, I reckon those are the kinds of people who would be looking for a lease like that, without wanting to use it to self-vote or sell their votes.

Yeah indeed, I've been following the news regarding the possible adjustment of the rewards curve (linear to convergent linear). I guess we'll have to see what kind of effect it has in practice, if it works as intended, we might see an increase in manual curation again, if I understand the concept correctly that is.

lonesomestranger

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 07:17:20 PM

3 Month Retrospective

Retrospectives are conducted at the end of a “sprint” and are a time for teams to reflect on how they have been working with the goal of continuously improving their processes. We want Steemians to have as much insight into what we are doing as possible, so today we’d like to share with you a summary of what we discussed in our most recent retrospective which covered the past 3 months.

Full article: https://steemit.com/steemit/@steemitblog/3-month-retrospective

adamvp

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 08:00:23 PM

Do you think Voice on EOS can be the successor of  STEEM?
I think Steem - maybe aren't dying but aren't developing fast enough for sure and I don't see too much reason to hope that it will change

Anyway I hope for some speculative gains on STEEM in next few weeks

Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: