Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:42:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Potential full member account, potential is 140  (Read 967 times)
Republic of Coin (OP)

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 07:11:52 PM

The potential activity is 140, so full member potential.

It's a newbie account with fewer than 30 posts.

Clean account

Quality of post: excellent
No trust rating.
No loans.
No bans.

Starting bid 0.008
Bid increment 0.001.
BIN 0.012.

No address was posted.

The auction finishes 48 hours after last valid bid

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ravens

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 11:14:53 PM

Hello, I'll pay the BIN price.

▄ ▀ ▄ ▀   LET'S THINK ABOUT THE FUTURE   ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●   WhyFuture.com   ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
A Blog That Discusses About Artificial Intelligence, The Future, Ethics on AI, and more
ravens

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 11:16:44 PM

Can you show the http://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/ token though?

▄ ▀ ▄ ▀   LET'S THINK ABOUT THE FUTURE   ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●   WhyFuture.com   ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
A Blog That Discusses About Artificial Intelligence, The Future, Ethics on AI, and more
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 03:29:29 PM

I will pay 0.009 for the account.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Republic of Coin (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 05:03:15 PM

The account is still for auction. The starting price is 0.008. The bid increment is 0.001.
Hatuferu
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 08:44:01 AM

The account is still for auction. The starting price is 0.008. The bid increment is 0.001.
I think no one is interested in this account except me, if only you will agree with my terms then we have a deal. I hope you can find a buyer on your account because if you cannot please don't hesitate to PM me and I hope that time we will have a successful business.

████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 01:05:59 PM

I think no one is interested in this account except me, if only you will agree with my terms then we have a deal. I hope you can find a buyer on your account because if you cannot please don't hesitate to PM me and I hope that time we will have a successful business.

There are two possibilities here: (a). OP doesn't want to sell the account in that price and is still waiting for a higher bid. (b). OP didn't notice your bid. Either way, you to wait for OP's reply. There's even no reply to the first customer (ravens) who says he wants to buy it now.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Republic of Coin (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 03:25:24 PM

There are two possibilities here: (a). OP doesn't want to sell the account in that price and is still waiting for a higher bid. (b). OP didn't notice your bid. Either way, you to wait for OP's reply. There's even no reply to the first customer (ravens) who says he wants to buy it now.

I have communicated with Hatuferu. I agreed to sell him for 0.009. But he wants me to send the account first. I do not send the account first. So there is no deal.
Fatanut
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 01:29:50 AM

I have communicated with Hatuferu. I agreed to sell him for 0.009. But he wants me to send the account first. I do not send the account first. So there is no deal.

Just use an escrow if the both of you don't want to send first. Another way is the buyer sends half the price and then you send him the account. And then if he confirms that the account is good, then he will then send the other half of the price.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 01:46:21 AM

hey mate I'm still waiting for your feedback kindly informed me if you are willing to sell it to me, I hope I can get it from the price that you mentioned, thanks mate waiting for PM from you.
Hatuferu
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 05:31:08 AM

Just use an escrow if the both of you don't want to send first. Another way is the buyer sends half the price and then you send him the account. And then if he confirms that the account is good, then he will then send the other half of the price.
That's what I suggested to him, but to no avail he does like the idea. I think the terms I am offering is both fair and just. IMO

████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 05:42:20 AM

so basically no closed deal yet mate between you and the seller? I think that particular offer of having escrow is a great idea so no one can claim that someone scam the deal I just like to participate just in case no close deal yet since this is a auction and I'm also interested with the price kindly hit me PM OP if i can have it for that same price. I will look for escrow if possible. tnx.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Fatanut
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 05:52:46 AM

so basically no closed deal yet mate between you and the seller? I think that particular offer of having escrow is a great idea so no one can claim that someone scam the deal I just like to participate just in case no close deal yet since this is a auction and I'm also interested with the price kindly hit me PM OP if i can have it for that same price. I will look for escrow if possible. tnx.

Just like you said, this is an auction. If you want to get the account, you have to place a bid higher than the previous bid.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

super5star

Activity: 313
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 05:39:20 PM

Use an Escrow
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: