Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:27:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Earn 2000$ with 500$ investment  (Read 783 times)
mangedpumpkin (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 08:03:16 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2016, 08:46:21 PM by mangedpumpkin

Selling my method on how I made 2000$ with 500$-600$ investment
NOTE: this method is kinda illegal, but you WON'T get in any trouble by using it.

Price for this method is 40$ and I accept Paypal or Bitcoin

You can also invest 300$ and make ~ 1200$
If you are interested in this method add me on Skype: mvbmaster

I will give out one vouch copy for old trusted member!

VOUCH for all:
Hello everyone,

I got a vouch copy from the user, and as the OP already said, you will not be doing anything illegal by yourself.
It is actually a very easy method, but yeah it is not very recommend to do.
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1115

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 08:05:05 PM

"kinda illegal"

Is that like a little bit pregnant? Tongue
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3018

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 08:07:26 PM

What kind of methods and why is this illegal? better to give vounch if this is recommended because this method is risky illegal and need high amount  to start..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
mangedpumpkin (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 08:08:53 PM

"kinda illegal"

Is that like a little bit pregnant? Tongue

No, you are not doing anything illegal by yourself. Add me on skype I'll give you vouch copy and explain everything.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 08:10:46 PM

If it's "illegal", I'm pretty sure it's not allowed to be sold here.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
mangedpumpkin (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 08:12:42 PM

As I said, you won't do anything illegal by yourself. Will any of you add me on Skype :/
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 08:18:40 PM

As I said, you won't do anything illegal by yourself. Will any of you add me on Skype :/

Doesn't matter, I would be involved, thus it would be illegal. I suggest you close this thread as it will be deleted eventually.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 08:34:09 PM

This guy has a method to earn $2k with $500 investment, yet he is selling the method for merely $40. As expected from the method seller, there will always be no proof of earnings. No offense, but I'd say this is probably a shitty method.

Life sucks.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 08:55:25 PM

Doesn't matter, I would be involved, thus it would be illegal. I suggest you close this thread as it will be deleted eventually.
I second you on this.Anything illegal directly on indirectly are not and should not be allowed here.If you teach someone how to rob a bank,you are doing something unethical and illegal though you are not robbing a bank yourself

KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 09:12:54 PM

Hello everyone,

I got a vouch copy from the user, and as the OP already said, you will not be doing anything illegal by yourself.
It is actually a very easy method, but yeah it is not very recommend to do. However you can massively profit from it Smiley

Really?  Roll Eyes If I only drive the get away car in a robbery, it's ok and I can't be held as part of the robbery?

Albert Einstein
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 09:15:49 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2016, 09:39:07 PM by FruitsBasket

Hello everyone,

It is actually a very easy method, but yeah it is not very recommend to do. However you can massively profit from it Smiley

Really?  Roll Eyes If I only drive the get away car in a robbery, it's ok and I can't be held as part of the robbery?
Damn it is a scam, I almost got fooled...
I found something out, the OP is probably a scammer and the site owner!

Edit: Why do u give me negative trust? I thought it was legit and yourself wouldn't be doing anything illegal, but it seems that the whole site is fake! I hate the OP so much, he got me into it... Asshole.

I can not believe what just happened, it was just all bullshit. The OP is just the owner of a site where he sells stuff, but from called "stolen credit card" but he doesnt sell anything, but he only scams me.. Damn!

So here is what happened, I contacted him on skype, he told me he knew a method that gets u cheap produtcs like iphones. So I was interested, he said those were not legally obtained, but actually he has nothing and just uses multiple admin accounts to play as escrow but nothing is there... This is the most advanced scam I have seen in my life, damn I almost fell for it.

@KWH I sent you several PM'S regarding this situation. I don't know how this could have happened, that people so far to scam such amounts, damn.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2339

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 10:09:09 PM

From what I have been told, the OP is the owner of some website that involves his "method" of making money. From what I understand the OP's website sells some kind of goods/products that were purchased with stolen/carded credit cards.

Besides the fact that calling this a "method" is very misleading, as it is really nothing more then using the OP's website, I would suggest that anyone considering doing business on the OP's site and/or with the OP to not do so as bad things will most likely end up happening to you if you do.
tommorisonwebdesign

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 04:28:13 PM

In defense of FruitBasket, I have worked with him developing software for him. Most recently he referred to to a client who wanted to run his own Bitcoin store. I've always been paid by him and I think it's unfait he experiences negative trust.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
mangedpumpkin (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 05:08:14 PM

Damn im not site owner lol, my firends would pay today 600$ and you saved them so thanks man. I'm really sorry for your account. Sorry man
FruitsBasket
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 05:23:37 PM

In defense of FruitBasket, I have worked with him developing software for him. Most recently he referred to to a client who wanted to run his own Bitcoin store. I've always been paid by him and I think it's unfait he experiences negative trust.
Thanks for your honest story!

@KWH, I think u could have atleast replied to my PM's or my post.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 05:39:24 PM

Edit: Why do u give me negative trust? I thought it was legit and yourself wouldn't be doing anything illegal, but it seems that the whole site is fake! I hate the OP so much, he got me into it... Asshole.

I can not believe what just happened, it was just all bullshit. The OP is just the owner of a site where he sells stuff, but from called "stolen credit card" but he doesnt sell anything, but he only scams me.. Damn!

So here is what happened, I contacted him on skype, he told me he knew a method that gets u cheap produtcs like iphones. So I was interested, he said those were not legally obtained, but actually he has nothing and just uses multiple admin accounts to play as escrow but nothing is there... This is the most advanced scam I have seen in my life, damn I almost fell for it.

@KWH I sent you several PM'S regarding this situation. I don't know how this could have happened, that people so far to scam such amounts, damn.
That's one interesting story you got there, mate. Why don't you create a thread in the Reputation board along with the conversations log between you and the OP? Also, which website are we talking about here?

Life sucks.
mangedpumpkin (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 05:50:23 PM

As I said, I'm really sorry for what happened to fruitbaskets. NO, I'm not site owner and I was not trying to scam him. 5 of my friends wanted to try this method and they were thinking it's not a scam. They should have bought it today but fruitbaskets sent me a link where it's explained that it is all SCAM. So he saved them ~ 700$. I would like to ask KWH to delete his bad reputation as he did nothing bad. He was just trying to help me with the sales. I can understand his rage and calling me scammer because he was making real money on this forum. But I'm not. I was just trying to sell this method which is buying electronics from altenen. Yes, It's partially illegal but I mentioned it in thread. As I said, I didn't know that this site is scam until he sent me link of a guy who got scammed. That's all I have to say.
FruitsBasket
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 06:18:05 PM

That's one interesting story you got there, mate. Why don't you create a thread in the Reputation board along with the conversations log between you and the OP? Also, which website are we talking about here?
Here is a review about the site the OP told me about:http://altenen-thieves.blogspot.nl/
I am hoping KWH would understand the situation and delete his feedback or atleast change it. I also think he could atleast reply, but I think he doesn't seem to give a damn. Let's wait and see what happens, if nothing happens I will be creating a new topic in the Reputation Board.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
alanhendarsyah

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 06:23:26 PM

what method ? its trick for trading or Huh
i want to add your skype for next info and bid your price , but if its for reall your method working i can give you extra fee
Iceborn

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 10:54:56 PM

Here's what I think that happened.
OP en fruitbasket collaborated together on a scam. So Fruitbasket was in on the scam and thought his sr. member rank vouch would help them to sell this scam and made some quick do.

4 sells at 500 USD is quite some money. Selling a sr. member account is nothing compared to that money. Lucky for the community KWH found out really fast:

Hello everyone,

Really?  Roll Eyes If I only drive the get away car in a robbery, it's ok and I can't be held as part of the robbery?

And voila, within 3 minutes fruitbasket is apologizing etc for this false vouch. 3 minutes later? Was he so closely reading (t)his thread as a vouch or was he there to benefit from it?

So KWH wrote a trust review (good he did) and now what? The OP (a.k.a. either his alt or his partner in crime), is going too far defending fruitbasket, which just don't make sense...

As I said, I'm really sorry for what happened to fruitbaskets. NO, I'm not site owner and I was not trying to scam him. 5 of my friends wanted to try this method and they were thinking it's not a scam. They should have bought it today but fruitbaskets sent me a link where it's explained that it is all SCAM. So he saved them ~ 700$. I would like to ask KWH to delete his bad reputation as he did nothing bad. He was just trying to help me with the sales. I can understand his rage and calling me scammer because he was making real money on this forum. But I'm not. I was just trying to sell this method which is buying electronics from altenen. Yes, It's partially illegal but I mentioned it in thread. As I said, I didn't know that this site is scam until he sent me link of a guy who got scammed. That's all I have to say.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: