Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 01:57:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [NSFW] I quit my job and started a Bitcoin camgirl site  (Read 1208 times)
strip4bit (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2013, 11:32:47 PM

Hi there,

my (ex) company reinvented the wheel over and over again and did no real innovations and then last month i decided to quit and do some own projects.
I want to show you my first new Bitcoin project:
http://www.strip4bit.com/

It's a amateur webcam community where girls all over the world get paid for doing nasty things on cam. So far nothing new, but new is the payment with our loved Bitcoins!
Since today there even is a affiliate program, where you can earn 25% of all coins (50% goes to the girls): http://www.strip4bit.com/referrals/

Hope you like my site.
velacreations

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2013, 12:32:26 AM

how's this been going, are you making any money?

One question, where do you get the girls from, or are you using a service for that?

strip4bit (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2013, 12:37:45 AM

When i was on the Reddit Frontpage it was cool. I woke up and looked what happenn and thought "omg, i can live with that Bitcoin thing!".
But 2 days later i have to look where i can advertise with/for Bitcoins. Maybe i'll try to beat BFL in this Forum... Smiley
It has been a dream of me to work for something that makes FUN when you develop it. And Bitcoins are to cool to be ignored.

It's a content partner contract.
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
February 25, 2013, 12:48:39 AM

I've seen some ads for it already and was surprised some girls would do that for BTC, does it work any good?

velacreations

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2013, 12:52:41 AM

I've seen some ads for it already and was surprised some girls would do that for BTC, does it work any good?
girls will do anything for BTC...  Grin

strip4bit (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2013, 12:56:06 AM

The girls get Fiat-Money. But maybe if my site gets bigger and more ppl talk to the girls about Bitcoin, they want it too. It would be the best for them to take Coins instead of this Fiats!
BitHits

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2013, 01:04:04 AM

My first customer to advertise with us at www.BitHits.info bought a Referral link to your site it seems Smiley

2 days 0.00107892 paid, start 02/24 end 02/26 4:57pm

Smiley

BitCoin Economy FTW

Free BTC http://beta.BitHits.info BTC 1DNNERMT5MMusfYnCBfcKCBjBKZWBC5Lg2 DGC DH2Pm4VXxsTeqUYZkEySU1c8p5TLvuLe8u LTC LP2QiL1pnsaKVX5Qa811pFJuFL8FxkxWRz
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 25, 2013, 01:04:09 AM

on http://cam4btc.com girls were taking bitcoins but it kinda died off now. It is the first p2p bitcoin webcam platform. Also this site didn't middle man anything, the coins went directly to the girl.

*Disclaimer I don't own it*
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 25, 2013, 01:06:29 AM

The women should give you 50%...why?  You're not the first person to set up a cam service which takes Bitcoins.  Hell, people have even gone to camgirl forums before and tried to convince the women there to take Bitcoins and I've yet to see anyone mount a convincing argument about why a middleman who takes 50% is either needed or desirable.  

Paid cam services already have to compete with the free-cam market.  Unless you can offer absolutely exceptional marketing which is going to translate into a lot more people buying the product, what motivation do the camgirls have to pay you 50% of what customers are being charged?

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: