Bitcoin Forum
August 04, 2024, 08:10:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: selling accounts  (Read 279 times)
DOGE12321 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 11:36:24 PM

Hey, guys. I am thinking about selling some of my bitcoin forum accounts, but I am not really sure as to how I can  sell them. Can you give me some good tips and rules in selling accounts?

Thanks.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 12:00:19 AM

Auction them. Give a thorough rundown of member level, activity or potential activity, trust, whether there's an address linked to it on here you can sign and don't tell anyone which account it is other than the buyer or you might get negative trust.
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 12:00:51 AM

Hey, guys. I am thinking about selling some of my bitcoin forum accounts, but I am not really sure as to how I can  sell them. Can you give me some good tips and rules in selling accounts?

Thanks.

First advice this topic is at the wrong place you should try marketplace, digital things or auctions then read a bit of the offers being done their and i believe you will understand a bit more those market.You can use as well : http://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/ to give and to get an worth of the account you are going to sell,to get uid just go to your profile and you will see a number put there and click merchant ,wait and boom almost all details will show off,and never expose the account you going to sell,meaning use any alt to sell your others accounts and never the account you made the thread,you risk to get a red feedback from some people that doenst like this market.
Chris!
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 12:02:22 AM

Have a look at the estimated price on http://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/. Use the merchant option to hide your username and generalize some of the stats of your account.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: