Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:42:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: - Satoshi Island - 1,000-3,000 Satoshi Every 10 Minutes - SSL - 25% Ref  (Read 1817 times)
SatoIsland (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 04:02:24 AM

Thanks for choosing Satoshi Island! We're glad to have you! We offer high returns in BTC every 10 minutes, up to 3,000 satoshi! Simply type your address, password, and then claim! Timer resets every 10 minutes, meaning you can get up to 18,000 satoshi/hour! Our payout is a low 0.004, which is lower than most of our competitors! Withdrawals take up to 24 hours to complete.

What we offer:
-Up to 25% Referrals
-Site-Wide SSL
-Hourly off-site database backups
-On site support
-0.004 Min. Withdrawal
-Easy Navigation!
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 04:18:22 AM

Same design, reward, cash-out system as Ace of Coin is using and the brand new forum account to advertise the faucet... Are you the same person?

It's a high paying faucet with a high threshold, hard to say if it's good or not, because we don't know if it will really pay users.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
SatoIsland (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 04:26:19 AM

Same design, reward, cash-out system as Ace of Coin is using and the brand new forum account to advertise the faucet... Are you the same person?

It's a high paying faucet with a high threshold, hard to say if it's good or not, because we don't know if it will really pay users.

We just bought the script a couple days ago. So I'm sure Ace of Coin did the same, but no, we are different people. I've seen a couple others with same script as ours also.
CrimBit

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 04:44:25 AM

why you use password system  Huh
if this is just a faucet, better use "simple login system" , use bitcoin address and made automatic withdraw after reach 0.004
SatoIsland (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 02:15:45 PM

why you use password system  Huh
if this is just a faucet, better use "simple login system" , use bitcoin address and made automatic withdraw after reach 0.004

That means anyone with your address could withdrawal. I see that as a security risk on both my end and yours. I'll work on a stay logged button.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 03:54:14 PM

haha not gonna lie dude.  the rewards you give mixed with that  low timer SCREAMS scam. plus high w/d another flag

hope you can survive, best of luck! Wink

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
Jacoder23

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 04:05:36 PM

Hey! You bought this from Satoshinow on Hack Forums didn't you?

Tell me, I'm planning on buying his script. How is his service?
landoffaucets

Activity: 1204
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 04:18:10 PM

Site added to Land of Trusted Faucets and Bitcoin Space Rotator
It would be nice if you give Land of Trusted Faucets a link back Grin

For banner codes see Topic

Satoshisland.com | Share your experience with others. Write a review at Land of Trusted Faucets

Best regards,
Land of Trusted Faucets

NeverBeenKissed

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 10:05:45 PM

Why don't you provide transaction id so users can check to blockchain ?
SatoIsland (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 11:08:30 PM

Why don't you provide transaction id so users can check to blockchain ?

We have not had anyone get to payout yet, however some are getting pretty close! As soon as payouts role out I'll post the blockchain payments!
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 12:26:07 AM

So with the looks of it you really expect people to leave their lives and jobs just to stay online and running computers just to earn roughly and barely 50 dollars a month? I didn't count sleeping time and other things.
Only if you are an idiot since the power bill cost for running a router for internet and a simple laptop would be the same and you just wasted your time to take money from one person to give it to another Smiley lolz.
even every hour for claim is too much, every 6 hours give 100k satoshi if you really giving free.
If people really use their brains they will see there is no point for these kind of tasks.

🖤😏
SatoIsland (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 01:20:13 AM

So with the looks of it you really expect people to leave their lives and jobs just to stay online and running computers just to earn roughly and barely 50 dollars a month? I didn't count sleeping time and other things.
Only if you are an idiot since the power bill cost for running a router for internet and a simple laptop would be the same and you just wasted your time to take money from one person to give it to another Smiley lolz.
even every hour for claim is too much, every 6 hours give 100k satoshi if you really giving free.
If people really use their brains they will see there is no point for these kind of tasks.

You can take your trash post, and opinion, and stick it up your ass. Unfortunately not everyone is as fortunate as you or I. A lot of these people are younger, maybe kids and don't have a job... So earning a couple dollars a day from multiple faucets is not a bad idea.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 01:31:41 AM

I know truth hurts, but not you and not anyone can tell me not to inform those who are not aware of stupidity of faucets.
No job no sleep not anything but claiming every 10 minutes for a month can earn you $60 dollars so when you count sleep/eating and other things one can realize that they barely earn $25 dollars a month only if every and each claim gives them 3000 satoshi.
So good luck with profiting by this method, I will post anything i like as long as my opinion is reasonable.
(BUTTHURT)

🖤😏
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 01:40:28 AM

I know truth hurts, but not you and not anyone can tell me not to inform those who are not aware of stupidity of faucets.
No job no sleep not anything but claiming every 10 minutes for a month can earn you $60 dollars so when you count sleep/eating and other things one can realize that they barely earn $25 dollars a month only if every and each claim gives them 3000 satoshi.
So good luck with profiting by this method, I will post anything i like as long as my opinion is reasonable.
(BUTTHURT)

one -- there's no point for you to come here and bash this admin for his putting UP of a faucet
your post is actually fit for meta, it's ok new user i know you don't really get how that works.
two -- if you were not so ignorant of others situation maybe you would realize 1.4 billion people LIVE on 1.50 a day
http://live.huffingtonpost.com/r/segment/514236d002a7606568000120

have a little class, take your "faucets suck and here's why" to meta, or ill have a mod move it there. thx! Wink

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
SatoIsland (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 01:42:21 AM

(BUTTHURT)

Too bad Adsense pays $100/day... Yeah buddy 'no profit'. You've never seen a business model. Good luck telling people how bad faucets are, we still get 70k visits a day. Trust me, your posts are not affecting my profit.
incorrect

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:18:54 AM

I just signed up and I will go the distance to see if the site pays. The only request I have is are you able to raise the time it takes until it automatically logs you out? It's the most frustrating thing about faucets using the satoshinow script.
SatoIsland (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:34:18 AM

I just signed up and I will go the distance to see if the site pays. The only request I have is are you able to raise the time it takes until it automatically logs you out? It's the most frustrating thing about faucets using the satoshinow script.

I'm currently working on a script to keep you signed in. Work has gotten a bit busy, but hopefully I'll have it out in a few days.
incorrect

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:41:02 AM

I'm currently working on a script to keep you signed in. Work has gotten a bit busy, but hopefully I'll have it out in a few days.

I'm just happy to see you actually respond to people requesting stuff. Thank you and take your time.
Dani0601

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:09:34 PM

Satoshisland hope the effort I 'm mak promoting their product worth , I need half to reach the collection Wink
Dani0601

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 04:55:15 PM

administrator and reaches the payment and have sloping please can pay me because this is my wallet.     1JJUxmPVshEfp3W6MJbrVBjrYqxdCtdciP
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: