Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:06:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Floyd Mayweather vs. Conor McGregor Predictions ,if that ever happens! :)  (Read 1674 times)
Joel_Jantsen (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 07:40:16 AM

Here is Joe Rogan's Prediction of the match that will re write history!
For a detailed read :
Morning Report: Joe Rogan says it's 'very possible' Floyd Mayweather vs. Conor McGregor

Below are important points made by Joe.

I don't think [McGregor can fight Mayweather]. I would imagine, unless the UFC is involved, [or they let him out of his contract] and I can't imagine they would be willing to do that and I can't imagine that they would let him fight Floyd Mayweather."

If enough money gets thrown the UFC's direction, the UFC might look at it this way, here's a pragmatic way to look at it: 'We can still make a lot of money with Conor McGregor.

You might say, look the amount of money that you can make with the Mayweather fight is off the charts. Off the charts. You're talking about a three million PPV buy or something crazy. So you do that, you move that up, you take that chance, and he gets boxed up by Mayweather and maybe he survives. If he survives and loses a fucking decision and he goes back and he says ‘All respect to Mayweather. Back to MMA. I just didn't understand his hands. It's a learning experience.' and he has this great press conference. If he can survive, he's not diminished too much. And Mayweather's not a murderous puncher. He's not a Canelo Alvarez or Gennady Golovkin. Golovkin is a bad fight for him. Someone like that is a bad fight for him, a murderous puncher, because most likely they're gonna take him out. But Mayweather, it's very possible he is gonna get to the decision."

If Conor McGregor and Floyd Mayweather fight in MMA, Conor McGregor will f*ck him up. He will f*ck him up...But, in a boxing match, I can't imagine a world where Floyd Mayweather doesn't f*ck [McGregor] up. In a boxing match I think Floyd Mayweather is arguably the greatest boxer of all time...He's just so much better. And if people don't know, if you think you're really good and then you get in there and box a guy like that, he will f*cking expose the sh*t out of you.

Bring in your predictions! Grin
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 09:28:50 AM

I guess this is nothing but just a hype, a boxer who is trying to continue or extend his fame even without boxing and a MMA fighter who wants to fght without attending a promotional tour. Hype, that's what this is all about.
Joel_Jantsen (OP)
Legendary

Get your game girl

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 09:34:18 AM

I guess this is nothing but just a hype, a boxer who is trying to continue or extend his fame even without boxing and a MMA fighter who wants to fght without attending a promotional tour. Hype, that's what this is all about.

Correct.But hey wouldn't it be exciting to see a match between them ? Do you even have a clue how many bets or money will be staked on both of these boxers ? The match will definitely create history.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 09:46:44 AM

Correct.But hey wouldn't it be exciting to see a match between them ? Do you even have a clue how many bets or money will be staked on both of these boxers ? The match will definitely create history.

Yes as you said its a Hype, but the bets or money matched on this bet is too much, actually I am also going with Floyd Mayweather, I like him, his tricks to beat the opponent is awesome...

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 09:54:06 AM

Hype for Conor McGregor but for Floyd Mayweather? Not sure why he needs this kind of fight and besides who want's to watch him run around the ring or Octagon in 5 rounds or 12 rounds. Conor's stand up game is not that excellent on his last fight with Nate Diaz while the style of Floyd... nah I would rather watch a marathon if I want to see a lot of running around.
Joel_Jantsen (OP)
Legendary

Get your game girl

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 10:59:55 AM

Update : FLOYD MAYWEATHER CONFIRMS CONOR MCGREGOR FIGHT IS POSSIBLE: "IT MAY NOT BE A RUMOR"

Watch here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCdBb_fT5z4&feature=share
Southpaw0
Legendary

Activity: 1318
Merit: 1010

666 - slave 2 the grind -

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 01:19:06 PM

Mcgreogr has contract with UFC that it doesnt allow him to fight for other promotions... Mcgregor is just mad and crying so he says he fights Mayweather but it will never happen.

ill handcuff you to the shower and put an apple in your mouth with the water running on cold then you handcuff me to the bed and go to town.. just dont BURN the house down with your hot ass oven cus i will be dead and you will be gone
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 05:26:01 PM

I don't believe this to be honest. Floyd Mayweather will never fight in MMA, so im assuming this would be about Conor McGregor going for boxing, in some sort of special event where he fights as a boxer for only one time (as far as I know, Connor McGregor has no boxing experience).

This would be indeed a very interesting fight, since it would be the first time ever top level Boxing and MMA fight. It can break all records, so I hope it actually happens, and I hope that Floyd Mayweather knocks the fuck out of McGregor. I can't stand MMA guys that talk shit about boxers, specially against the best pound per pound boxer of all time.
I doubt he will knock him down tho, but at least I hope the makes him a frustrated guy that can't punch him thanks to his defense, and simply sticks to scoring points and winning in a 12 round bout like he has done in the last fights, that would be enough of an humiliation, since McGregor (just like everyone that fought against Mayweather) claimed they would easily knock him down.
Leonius

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 05:35:23 PM

I doubt floyd would do it and i think conor would. In a cage fight floyd would get taken to bits. In a boxing match floyd would win but it would be closer vs the cage fight.
vindyne8
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 05:45:09 PM

Mayweather wins in split decision.
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 05:52:07 PM

I don't believe this to be honest. Floyd Mayweather will never fight in MMA, so im assuming this would be about Conor McGregor going for boxing, in some sort of special event where he fights as a boxer for only one time (as far as I know, Connor McGregor has no boxing experience).

This would be indeed a very interesting fight, since it would be the first time ever top level Boxing and MMA fight. It can break all records, so I hope it actually happens, and I hope that Floyd Mayweather knocks the fuck out of McGregor. I can't stand MMA guys that talk shit about boxers, specially against the best pound per pound boxer of all time.
I doubt he will knock him down tho, but at least I hope the makes him a frustrated guy that can't punch him thanks to his defense, and simply sticks to scoring points and winning in a 12 round bout like he has done in the last fights, that would be enough of an humiliation, since McGregor (just like everyone that fought against Mayweather) claimed they would easily knock him down.

Hmm, I think both matches would end up with the winner being the current champion and I think it could be very dangerous for each fighter to try this. Mayweather can take some lessons but McGregor will knock him out in less than a minute in MMA. In Boxing it would be basically the same, McGregor could hold for a couple of rounds max but you can't dismiss the skills they have developed for years. McGregor may be a great boxer but he doesn't come close to FM...
BitcoinRevolvers

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

www.BitcoinRevolvers.com

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 06:08:38 PM

A great getaway for Conor.

I ain't surprised mother fuc*ers Smiley

Joel_Jantsen (OP)
Legendary

Get your game girl

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 06:24:46 PM

I doubt floyd would do it and i think conor would. In a cage fight floyd would get taken to bits. In a boxing match floyd would win but it would be closer vs the cage fight.

If you check the video above,Floyd literally said the fight might just happen and he accepts the proposal.So they're looking at a bigger opportunity here in terms of money and bets.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 06:26:39 PM

Depends on what ring they'll be in.
If it would be in a boxing ring, it's highly likely that my bet would go to Mayweather. But scanning through the article, it seems like the fight's more like on the octagon rather than the boxing ring. That does give McGregor the advantage.
Joel_Jantsen (OP)
Legendary

Get your game girl

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 06:28:37 PM

If it would be in a boxing ring, it's highly likely that my bet would go to Mayweather. But scanning through the article, it seems like the fight's more like on the octagon rather than the boxing ring. That does give McGregor the advantage.

Don't you think the stamina and entire set of skills each of them will have a higher impact instead of just "the arena types".I feel McGregor will end Mayweather regardless of the area.
BertMan

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 07:17:30 PM

I hate to say it, but Mayweather would probably win this fight. Not to say that McGregor wouldn't have a puncher's chance. But my prediction is that we see ol' boy Floyd stick and move his way to a uni decision. Also, there is no way Floyd would take this fight if it was in the octagon.
by.Szun

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 07:41:23 PM

If it's a boxing match? 89:11 Mayweather. McGregor still has brilliant footwork and some serious power, but Mayweather has years of experience on him.

If it's an MMA match? 95:5 McGregor. Not even close, unless Mayweather lands a KO punch.
Joel_Jantsen (OP)
Legendary

Get your game girl

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 08:08:55 PM

I don't think it's gonna happen, I mean if it's gonna happen it'd be boxing match not MMA, and in boxing match don't see McGregor having any chances whatsoever

Then that would be a one sided match.Obviously,one has advantages over another,there is not much logic involved in predictions or to set up such a match.Maybe a closed boxing ring with features both users can take advantage of should do.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 08:54:50 PM

I also think it depends on if it is in a cage or in a ring, if its in a ring, normal rules it will be floyd, if it will be in a ufc cage Mcgregor will win without any doubts.

lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 01:29:01 AM

I also think it depends on if it is in a cage or in a ring, if its in a ring, normal rules it will be floyd, if it will be in a ufc cage Mcgregor will win without any doubts.

If this is more on a stand up game and no grappling, take downs and submission I'll bet on Mayweather since this is where he is trained to do, while if the game is MMA, Mayweather will stand a chance since MMA includes boxing and McGregor's ground game is not that excellent if you watched his last fight with Diaz.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: