Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:46:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 Random Steam Keys 1|5|10 [2 VOUCHES]🌟  (Read 397 times)
Nivri (OP)

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 10:12:15 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2016, 11:41:14 AM by Nivri

I am selling random keys. They are mainly obtained from discounts, bundles (no giveaways) and are all region free. Some games also have trading card drops with them.

Payment Method:

Bitcoin

Terms of Service
* No AAA games. What would you expect to a cheap price? But there are some games that are priced at $19.99 on steam.
* No return/refund

Price
Random 1 - $0.60
Random 5 - $2.50
Random 10 - $4.00
Choose 1 - $1.00

Game Value
Minimum: $0.60 + G2A Shield (price references: G2A)
Maximum: $19.99

Possible Games (not a complete one, i could have missed some games)
Code:
16bit Trader
Age of Steel: Recharge
Agent Awesome
Alter World
Broadsword: Age of Chivalry
CMYW
Commander - Conquest Of The Americas
DarkEnd
Darkness Assault
Dear RED - Extended
Earth 2150 - Lost Souls
East India Company Gold Edition
Energy Cycle
Fermi's Path
Finding Teddy
Gorky 17
Gunnheim
Gunspell
Hordelicious
Knightshift
Ladra
Legends of Persia
Merchants of Kaidan
Motorama
Orborun
Pirates of Black Cove
Pressure
Princess.Loot.Pixel.Again
Proto Raider
Quantum Rush Champions
Raining Blobs
Rogue State
Rush for gold: Alaska
Selfie : Sisters of the Amniotic Lens
Septerra Core
Shiny The Firefly
Shut Up And Dig
Skilltree Saga
Spakoyno Back to the USSR
Stigmat
Super Ubie Island
The Dark Stone from Mebara
This Book Is A Dungeon
Two Worlds - Game of the Year Edition
Tycoon City New York
Violett Remastered
Wasteland Angel
Wooden Floor
Wooden Floor 2 - Resurrection
X-Blades

Vouch Copies and Feedbacks
1. Decoded - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1467245.msg14806511#msg14806511
2. Monnt - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1467245.msg14806545#msg14806545

Probably!FIXED

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 10:13:32 AM

any vouch copies? i would like to take if any.
Nivri (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 10:19:38 AM

I forgot. Yes I am giving 2 vouch copies but only for Senior Members and above.  Wink
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 10:23:12 AM

I can take a vouch copy. If all your games are from bundles, that means there can't be CSGO or the like, because it hasn't gotten a bundle in a while.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 10:24:15 AM

I forgot. Yes I am giving 2 vouch copies but only for Senior Members and above.  Wink

I'll claim a vouch copy! I am a senior member, right?

RIGHT?!

But how can you prove the game copies are random, and that we actually have chance of getting a high value game?
Nivri (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 10:44:34 AM

I can take a vouch copy. If all your games are from bundles, that means there can't be CSGO or the like, because it hasn't gotten a bundle in a while.

Vouch copy sent. Will be waiting for your response here. Smiley

I forgot. Yes I am giving 2 vouch copies but only for Senior Members and above.  Wink

RIGHT?!

But how can you prove the game copies are random, and that we actually have chance of getting a high value game?

Vouch copy also sent. With regards to the proof of being random, I put my steam keys on an excel file with numbers on them respectively and I use random.org to randomly select number. If you have some suggestions, just tell me. Smiley
Decoded
Legendary

give me your cryptos

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 10:49:45 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2016, 11:14:14 AM by Decoded

I have received my copy of Gunnheim, a $10 game that was evidently previously on sale for $2.5 :-/

I have activated it and it was a succesful key.

All in all, these are working keys (mine is), but I can't honestly ensure the quality of these games. The reviews for my game are mostly negative, but if you want a game that works, you've come to the right place.

But you can get keys from a reputed seller and a trusted random key delivery site, HRK usually 25 cents more.

One thing I do find incorrect is the actual price of these games. My game is worth 68c on g2a, which is less than the OPs $1.99 guarantee, but that's probably for the Steam price.

But it works! Smiley

+1
Decoded

RIGHT?!

Vouch copy also sent. With regards to the proof of being random, I put my steam keys on an excel file with numbers on them respectively and I use random.org to randomly select number. If you have some suggestions, just tell me. Smiley
Wouldn't it be better to put it on a google sheets document and share it in your OP? There everyone can see what kind of keys you have and see if there is anything they want, and maybe could also ensure the overall quality of the games in stock.

Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 10:56:28 AM

I've gotten my vouch copy. Here's a screenshot -

My concerns are as voiced above. You cannot ensure a fair chance of getting a good game that is pretty fun. You may save money on the price of the game, but the game wouldn't necessarily be what you want.

I have activated it without a hitch, thanks Nirvi!

A definite recommendation from me!
Nivri (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 10:58:24 AM

I have received my copy of Gunnheim, a $10 game that was evidently previously on sale for $2.5 :-/

All in all, these are working keys (mine is), but I can't honestly ensure the quality of these games. The reviews for my game are mostly negative, but if you want a game that works, you've come to the right place.

But you can get keys from a reputed seller and a trusted random key delivery site, HRK usually 25 cents more.

But it works! Smiley

+1
Decoded

I forgot. Yes I am giving 2 vouch copies but only for Senior Members and above.  Wink

RIGHT?!

Wouldn't it be better to put it on a google sheets document and share it in your OP? There everyone can see what kind of keys you have and see if there is anything they want, and maybe could also ensure the overall quality of the games in stock.

Thanks for the honest feedback!  Wink

Just like I said, some of these games are from bundles and those bundles are being created because of sales.

Just like an example in which you bought 1 key from me in $.60 and you got a $10 game which becomes a $2.5, still you got some $ more from what you paid.

With regards to your suggestion, I am seriously considering it to somehow attract sales. Thanks for the suggestion!  Smiley

Thanks for the feedback! I really appreciate it. Smiley

---Writing up my vouch copy---
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 11:05:43 AM

Not here to spoil the sales. I see that you have a good idea. However, putting in on Google Sheet or Excel file with numbers is not really fair at all. Here in the crypto forums, Bitcointalk, we only believe in fairest if it is provably fair. I am not going to write up a whole bunch of text explaining what is provably fair.

You can choose not to be provably fair but I doubt you will get a lot of sales. Anyway, here is two links to learn more about provably fair - http://provablyfair.org/ and https://dicesites.com/provably-fair.

Game Value
Minimum: $1.99

As far as pricing is concerned, one can get the mentioned game at G2A.com (Bitcoin accepted) for 0.68 cents. After including the G2A Shield, the total price is only at 1.82 USD.

Not going to spoil the sales. However, do check G2A homepage for some surprise. Smiley.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
Decoded
Legendary

give me your cryptos

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 11:09:13 AM

But it works! Smiley

+1
Decoded

RIGHT?!

Thanks for the honest feedback!  Wink

Just like I said, some of these games are from bundles and those bundles are being created because of sales.

Just like an example in which you bought 1 key from me in $.60 and you got a $10 game which becomes a $2.5, still you got some $ more from what you paid.

With regards to your suggestion, I am seriously considering it to somehow attract sales. Thanks for the suggestion!  Smiley

Thanks for the feedback! I really appreciate it. Smiley

---Writing up my vouch copy---

Regarding your first statement, sure, you would save, but you are still spending 60c to run the risk of a game that you wouldn't even pay 10c for. But I guess that's the downsides of random.

Furthermore, if you incorporate my suggestion, you could eliminate my concern above. Because if people can see what you have, they can find what they want, and keep trying for it, or acknowledge that you don't have what they want.

Otherwise you might either be :
 - Fishing in a pond filled with old tyres and boots
 - Fishing in a pond filled with the best fish, but you happen to find boots and tyres.

Not here to spoil the sales. I see that you have a good idea. However, putting in on Google Sheet or Excel file with numbers is not really fair at all. Here in the crypto forums, Bitcointalk, we only believe in fairest if it is provably fair. I am not going to write up a whole bunch of text explaining what is provably fair.

You can choose not to be provably fair but I doubt you will get a lot of sales. Anyway, here is two links to learn more about provably fair - http://provablyfair.org/ and https://dicesites.com/provably-fair.

Game Value

As far as pricing is concerned, one can get the mentioned game at G2A.com (Bitcoin accepted) for 0.68 cents. After including the G2A Shield, the total price is only at 1.82 USD.

Not going to spoil the sales. However, do check G2A homepage for some surprise. Smiley.

Wow. Monnt's recieved a 26c code, so at least I didn't draw the shortest straw...

Nivri (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 11:11:59 AM

Game Value

Noted sir! Will check the links and if you can give me some suggestions on how to be fair enough for our members, I will very much appreciate it.  I also want to be fair, like you said especially that I am still newbie here and still building reputation. Thank you very much sir! Smiley
Nivri (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 11:47:17 AM

Possible games added to the first post. Smiley
Nivri (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 03:24:15 AM

bump!