Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:07:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I hope I just hope Trump wins if clinton wins I am going to kill myself in mu h  (Read 1088 times)
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 06:43:09 PM

I read somewhere that the majority of honky origin in the US is German which I found surprising. That being the case they'll be fine unless it's decided that letting whites in isn't PC enough.

The Americans have a habit of specifying "exotic" origins (such as German, Dutch, Basque.etc), rather than going for common nationalities such as "English" and "Irish" in the census forms. IMO, a large majority of the American whites are of the British descent. There is a lot of German blood. But nowhere near the 50 million figure which they claim.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bacchist

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 06:58:38 PM

I'd be glad to see all racists like you kill yourselves. Almost a reason to vote for Clinton, but you're absolute cowards and you wouldn't go through with it.
MissionPhailed

Activity: 583
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 09:45:33 PM

I still see a lot of people using classifications like racism/racist as something negative. While I can certainly see why they do that, I also think racism is akin to realism. Those who say that everybody is equal are (intentionally) ignoring the fact that there are differences between races. Those differences can be seen in: appearance, culture, productivity and level of IQ.

While I'm against mass-deportations of minorities (I'm speaking this from a European POV), we should halt or at least minimize further immigration from the Third World. We cannot deny the fact those folks form a burden on the society and economy of any country. Germany expects to spend 93 billion euro (that's roughly 100 billion USD) on immigrants untill the year 2020.
Shiroslullaby

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 07:03:10 PM

Yeah I didnt realize I was browsing Stormfront lol. 
There are plenty of reasons to hate someone other than their race. 

I work with a guy from Syria, and hes one of the nicest, hard-working people I know. 
He works 3 jobs- computer programming by day, and manages two stores at night. Maybe not every refugee is like this but there are definitely good people coming from these countries.

techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 07:20:09 PM

Yeah I didnt realize I was browsing Stormfront lol. 
There are plenty of reasons to hate someone other than their race. 

I work with a guy from Syria, and hes one of the nicest, hard-working people I know. 
He works 3 jobs- computer programming by day, and manages two stores at night. Maybe not every refugee is like this but there are definitely good people coming from these countries.

Dont take this thread too seriously, cause apparently the OP`s maturity level is a 7 year old.

Doesnt understand what to do with his own life and rather be destructive around others.  Smiley

ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 03:04:06 PM

First of all I don't care if you kill yourself, in fact you should really do it. Because we don't need more negative energy in the world.
Trump can win, basically if you have more money you have better campaign, if you have a great campaign you can be the next president. I don't see big differences between Trump and Hillary, I prefer Bernie but that looks almost impossible.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x