Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:27:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Adsense Banning Faucets Again  (Read 4955 times)
krishnapramod (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 10:26:27 AM

A couple of months ago, google banned adsense accounts associated with all popular faucets. I think they are on it again. I have a faucet list which I update daily and found some faucets to be dry especially the http://btc4me.xyz/ group of faucets and found them to be banned by adsense, https://www.testadsense.com/index.php

In my opinion, if you are using adsense on your faucet without any content then the probability of getting banned is very high, a faucet with ads only and no content is just like a PTC (paid-to-click) site which is against adsense TOS.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Werko

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 11:21:54 AM

Invalid clicks are the most reason.

You see on your account how many money they are subtracted by invalid clicks from your earning.
15% and more invalid clicks few month in a row are dangerous.

The first indication is a hugh drop in revenue. Then you should remove all ads immediately.

donaldbitcoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

TomyGame.com => Win Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 12:04:36 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2016, 12:17:42 PM by donaldbitcoin

my site HenBTC not displaying ads since yesterday.

i reviewed site carefully, i found it has Bot attack.
i notice this on payment proof page (usernames are all strange and similar), and ads not appear as i said..

i reviewed accounts carefully, and suspended ~850 accounts flagged by script as Bot.
850 accounts was all active with ~50 claims for each account yesterday.

i see my faucet payouts has %10 more than usual, (even i was suspended +800 active bots holding a lot of balance).

as i see, Bots may kill faucet site, they drive fake traffic or clicks.

now i'm waiting for ads to appear again on HenBTC, i hope it get back shortly after i kicked out bots  Undecided

▓▓▓ ➤ Top Paying Bitcoin Site ▓▓▓▓▓▓ Best Bitcoin Scripts for Website Owners ▓▓▓
vodaljepa

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 12:13:58 PM

That is bad news donald, I visited your website just now and I do not see any google ads yet

Hottest Girls On Webcam Naked - Naughty Cams
donaldbitcoin

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 12:16:40 PM

That is bad news donald, I visited your website just now and I do not see any google ads yet

thank you, hope it get back shortly, because i don't see any warning or notification on my adsense account.

maybe it's under review now by adsense team..

▓▓▓ ➤ Top Paying Bitcoin Site ▓▓▓▓▓▓ Best Bitcoin Scripts for Website Owners ▓▓▓
krishnapramod (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 12:27:48 PM

thank you, hope it get back shortly, because i don't see any warning or notification on my adsense account.

Apart from invalid clicks, bot traffic is one of the major reasons adsense bans an account. This site, https://www.testadsense.com/index.php, shows HenBTC has been banned, but since you have not received any official mail from adsense, I believe the adsense staff is reviewing your account. Your faucet requires registration and still 850 accounts by bots.
donaldbitcoin

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 12:39:28 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2016, 12:51:01 PM by donaldbitcoin

Apart from invalid clicks, bot traffic is one of the major reasons adsense bans an account. This site, https://www.testadsense.com/index.php, shows HenBTC has been banned, but since you have not received any official mail from adsense, I believe the adsense staff is reviewing your account. Your faucet requires registration and still 850 accounts by bots.

yes 850 accounts was registered and confirmed email. and was also solving captcha with about %40-%50 captcha fail attemps.

i wonder how we can stop bots, i believe free faucetbox scripts should be killed if they got same to my bots, i can find bots because i have records for about everything as like captcha appears, submit correct, submit wrong, activities,...etc

all 850 accounts has same email provider, similar password, and similar usernames (longusername+numbers) and some other things make me sure they are bots (i don't like to share more info how i discover them on my script, to keep my sites safe from next attacks)

but i want to say, Bots are able to solve most types of captcha.

and who know, some sites offer Paid to Solve Captcha, these bots maybe a person, rent captcha solvers cheaply, to steal our funds..

vodaljepa

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 12:49:02 PM

What a shame some people have to ruin it by using bots, I checked your register page and you have a very simple captcha, you need a better one if you want bots to stop
Also another thing is maybe add an email confirmation for each account

donaldbitcoin

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 12:52:31 PM

What a shame some people have to ruin it by using bots, I checked your register page and you have a very simple captcha, you need a better one if you want bots to stop

email confirmation is required for some accounts only, depending on some parameters script check it as like country, ip,..etc

however, suspended bots was all confirmed their emails  Undecided
bots getting smart to be like real human..

vodaljepa

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 12:53:34 PM

email confirmation is required for some accounts only, depending on some parameters script check it as like country, ip,..etc

bots are like real human..

Ah that is a shame mate, I hope you get it resolved quickly

krishnapramod (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 01:12:39 PM

yes 850 accounts was registered and confirmed email. and was also solving captcha with about %40-%50 captcha fail attemps.

i wonder how we can stop bots, i believe free faucetbox scripts should be killed if they got same to my bots, i can find bots because i have records for about everything as like captcha appears, submit correct, submit wrong, activities,...etc

all 850 accounts has same email provider, similar password, and similar usernames (longusername+numbers) and some other things make me sure they are bots (i don't like to share more info how i discover them on my script, to keep my sites safe from next attacks)

but i want to say, Bots are able to solve most types of captcha.

and who know, some sites offer Paid to Solve Captcha, these bots maybe a person, rent captcha solvers cheaply, to steal our funds..

Leave aside the faucet users, I have seen some faucet admins outsourcing captcha solving jobs. If a faucet admin is promoting the unethical captcha solving job then what can we expect from faucet users. Even if adsense is disabled there are many alternatives to monetize a faucet, but as far as bots are concerned, I do not think we have too many options.
Werko

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 01:23:57 PM

my site HenBTC not displaying ads since yesterday.

i reviewed site carefully, i found it has Bot attack.
i notice this on payment proof page (usernames are all strange and similar), and ads not appear as i said..

Do you log the click on ads?
It exists a great addon for wordpress called www.clickfraud-monitoring.com. It hides the ads if he record click frauds.
You could build a similar one. I'm working on it at the moment.

LyQaN

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 01:27:04 PM

This site testadsense.com/index.php is useless don't count on it.It show every site banned i just check freebitco.in,Coindesk.com,Cointelegraph even Youtube.com or google itself is banned. Cheesy What a joke.  Angry
If they ban you you can't access to your account & they sent you a mail regarding your account status.So don't worry about it.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
maokoto

Activity: 770

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 01:31:21 PM

It is really easy for someone malicious to put down a faucet just fake-clicking on their ads a lot. Adsense will think it is the publisher the one making the fake clicks and ban the account fast.  Undecided

krishnapramod (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 01:52:30 PM

This site testadsense.com/index.php is useless don't count on it.It show every site banned i just check freebitco.in,Coindesk.com,Cointelegraph even Youtube.com or google itself is banned. Cheesy What a joke.  Angry
If they ban you you can't access to your account & they sent you a mail regarding your account status.So don't worry about it.

Every site banned...are you kidding...Cointelegraph is not showing banned and coindesk do not have google ads on their site...check properly and there is nothing to joke about being getting banned
newcoins1978

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 01:59:10 PM

Most of the time the bans are done because the ads are not placed towards the guidelines of Google's TOS.
F.e.. placing them wrong or forcing users to click on them.
Werko

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 02:06:37 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2016, 02:40:13 PM by Werko

here a temporary fast solution.

Create a div around the ads. Set the style-parameter exactly as your ads.

<div class="ads" style="width:728px;height:90px">
   <script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>
    <!-- dice_728x90 -->
    <ins class="adsbygoogle"
         style="display:inline-block;width:728px;height:90px"
         data-ad-client="ca-pub-xxxxxxxx"
         data-ad-slot="xxxxxxxxx"></ins>
    <script>
    (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
    </script>
</div>

Than use jquery to hide the ads after a click

<script>
    $(document).ready(function(){
        $(".ads").click(function(){
            $('.ads').hide();
        });
    });
</script>

or you replace adsense with an alternative ad-network

$(".ads").html('<iframe src="http://coinmedia.co/new_code_site87xx.js" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" width="468px" height="90px"></iframe>');

I know, not the best prevention against clickbots. But you can expand this and send IP-Adress, Bitcoin adress with an ajaxcall to your database

ElCoqui

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 05:43:02 PM

If you can get into adsense account maybe it could be that it's under review, it happend to another faucet and the owner said that. Because if you get banned I dont believe you can log in to the account.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 06:10:58 PM

bots getting smart to be like real human..

You are running a very trustworthy faucets. May I suggest that you set limits to all your faucets for withdraw, something like 100-200K satoshi, and put there something like - payout in 24 or 48 hours or weekly-when limit is reached, so you can verify payouts. You may also ask for skype comfirmation or any proof that you are paying to real human.
lottoitaliano
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 07:04:48 PM

i don't think is only for bot or for % of bad click, because i don't understand why hystoric faucet like freebitco.in continue to use adsense.
i think is already for % of traffic to country with low interest
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5  All
  Print  

Jump to: