Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:20:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Adsense Banning Faucets Again  (Read 4956 times)
Werko

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 07:14:40 PM

i don't think is only for bot or for % of bad click, because i don't understand why hystoric faucet like freebitco.in continue to use adsense.
i think is already for % of traffic to country with low interest

freebitco.in has also bad traffic. Can you check on similarweb.

Top Countries

24.35%
Russian Federation
13.57%
Ukraine
10.23%
Brazil
3.80%
United States
3.30%
Belarus

mybitss

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 07:19:06 PM

My site is not banned by AdSense

htte://mybitss.ml
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 07:37:52 PM

It seems Onlyfree lost his ads as well

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173535.msg14800813#msg14800813

And its gone.
LyQaN

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 07:59:32 PM

That is bad news donald, I visited your website just now and I do not see any google ads yet

thank you, hope it get back shortly, because i don't see any warning or notification on my adsense account.

maybe it's under review now by adsense team..

Apart from invalid clicks, bot traffic is one of the major reasons adsense bans an account. This site, https://www.testadsense.com/index.php, shows HenBTC has been banned, but since you have not received any official mail from adsense, I believe the adsense staff is reviewing your account. Your faucet requires registration and still 850 accounts by bots.

This site testadsense.com/index.php is useless don't count on it.It show every site banned i just check freebitco.in,Coindesk.com,Cointelegraph even Youtube.com or google itself is banned. Cheesy What a joke.  Angry
If they ban you you can't access to your account & they sent you a mail regarding your account status.So don't worry about it.

Every site banned...are you kidding...Cointelegraph is not showing banned and coindesk do not have google ads on their site...check properly and there is nothing to joke about being getting banned

Ok cointelegraph is not banned but you sure coindesk don't have adsense banners on their site?Just take a look closely.There is no point of running a news site like that without ad-networks.And what about freebitco.in and youtube?They are also banned by adsense according to that site.
I just want to say its not a legitimate way to check your account status because its not a google official site someone make it personally so don't rely on it.
In last Just don't try to cheat google or break T.O.S and you will be all fine.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 12:35:57 AM

Bots Bots Bots its main issue for faucet Industry.

my faucet ALEXA rank dropping from 550K to 4000k in less a moth. I tried many method to prevent bots attack without any success.     
krishnapramod (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 01:15:08 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2016, 01:27:44 AM by krishnapramod

That is bad news donald, I visited your website just now and I do not see any google ads yet

thank you, hope it get back shortly, because i don't see any warning or notification on my adsense account.

maybe it's under review now by adsense team..

Apart from invalid clicks, bot traffic is one of the major reasons adsense bans an account. This site, https://www.testadsense.com/index.php, shows HenBTC has been banned, but since you have not received any official mail from adsense, I believe the adsense staff is reviewing your account. Your faucet requires registration and still 850 accounts by bots.

This site testadsense.com/index.php is useless don't count on it.It show every site banned i just check freebitco.in,Coindesk.com,Cointelegraph even Youtube.com or google itself is banned. Cheesy What a joke.  Angry
If they ban you you can't access to your account & they sent you a mail regarding your account status.So don't worry about it.

Every site banned...are you kidding...Cointelegraph is not showing banned and coindesk do not have google ads on their site...check properly and there is nothing to joke about being getting banned

Ok cointelegraph is not banned but you sure coindesk don't have adsense banners on their site?Just take a look closely.There is no point of running a news site like that without ad-networks.And what about freebitco.in and youtube?They are also banned by adsense according to that site.
I just want to say its not a legitimate way to check your account status because its not a google official site someone make it personally so don't rely on it.
In last Just don't try to cheat google or break T.O.S and you will be all fine.

Yeah it is not a offical google tool to check adsense status, but still reliable to some extent. When all the major faucets were banned a couple of months ago including Moonbitcoin, Freebitcoin was also banned at that time. I had checked some popular faucets using this tool before starting this thread and found some of them not showing google ads + banned status and now some faucet admins have confirmed that google ads are not showing on their faucets, but since they have not received any mail from adsense, I do not know whether their accounts are banned or just under review or is it simply a glitch (but since other faucets are displaying google ads, I do not think so).
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 01:19:33 AM

Of course people use bots in faucets, it took me 1 week after serious faucet claims to realize that faucets only purpose of existing is to have transactions after one and other to profit then by mining, since when there are no transactions made over and over will be no mining prize to earn by mining.
And if is just for advertising? then people who are visiting just to earn a few dollars a month can't buy any sh** from services being advertised, or if it is for rank/traffic, good luck maintaining the clicks and visits more than a month.
So yeah I'm pretty sure 80% of all faucets claims are bots.

🖤😏
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 06:17:52 AM

Adsense did not approved my faucet, yesterday they confirmed by mail.
Reason they shown is insufficient content.

But in my personal opinion I can say that I have the very good amount of content in my faucet.
If compare with other faucets, the shocking thing is those faucets got approved by adsense and I got disqualified.

Angry Cry Angry Cry Angry Cry Angry Cry Angry Cry Angry Cry Angry Cry Angry Cry Angry Cry Angry Cry Angry Cry Angry Cry Angry Cry Angry Cry Angry Cry Angry Cry Angry Cry Angry Cry Angry Cry Angry Cry
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 08:20:42 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2016, 08:56:29 AM by felicita

i don't think is only for bot or for % of bad click, because i don't understand why hystoric faucet like freebitco.in continue to use adsense.
i think is already for % of traffic to country with low interest

freebitco.in has also bad traffic. Can you check on similarweb.

Top Countries

24.35%
Russian Federation
13.57%
Ukraine
10.23%
Brazil
3.80%
United States
3.30%
Belarus

freebitco.in has since starting adsennse ads and gambling Options adn NO CONTENT so why they got not banned `?
this is a bit confusing XD

kind regards
ofirbeigel

Activity: 257
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 08:32:32 AM

99Satoshi.com got banned as well I think. However an identical site Milli.io didn't get banned. So I have no understanding of the logic behind this.

99Bitcoins - We translate Bitcoin into plain English.

Bitrated user: ofir.
Werko

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 08:45:57 AM

99Satoshi.com got banned as well I think. However an identical site Milli.io didn't get banned. So I have no understanding of the logic behind this.

I was also already banned 2 times.
Create just a new account with a new address and new domain. Change a bit on your site. Redirect your old domain to your new domain and everything works perfectly.

alfaboy23

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 08:51:14 AM

Try this Google Adsense Banned checker - http://www.bannedornot.com
Be sure to enter a "www" and non-www variant of the site you want to check.

As I've check from that checker and other checkers, the YouTube.com is indeed banned from AdSense. A bit confusing since google owns the YouTube, AFAIK.

But IMO, the checkers are not accurate since the checkers I used has different results. For example, FreeBitco.in is adsense banned from some checkers, and for some like bannedornot.com, it is not banned.
hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 09:33:42 AM

There aren't logic when we deal with banned from AdSense , you cannot figure out the reason behind  banned from AdSense.

by this way bots will kill our faucets. 

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 10:01:32 AM

How does the bots get around captures and so forth?

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 12:04:12 PM

I think adsense are only banning faucets without much content as we all know adsense always love site with content only but in most of the faucets there is no any blog section. So better solutin is to use wordpress and have one blog section with regular 1 to 2 articles daily.

vodaljepa

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 12:14:26 PM

If we knew then we would be able to stop them..

Hottest Girls On Webcam Naked - Naughty Cams
Werko

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 12:19:32 PM

If we knew then we would be able to stop them..

They use 2captcha.com or deathbycaptcha as service. it costs 150-250 sat per Captcha.

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1052

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 12:21:33 PM

I think adsense are only banning faucets without much content as we all know adsense always love site with content only but in most of the faucets there is no any blog section. So better solutin is to use wordpress and have one blog section with regular 1 to 2 articles daily.

actually with just 1 blog entry a week will be fine so long as there is a content displayed to the faucet index page. the google's crawler will somehow wonder why there will be traffic  to the page when a page doesn't have new contents. and if finally determined, you're adsene will be banned as they suspect you are using hitleap or any program to get traffic.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
alfaboy23

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 01:39:06 PM

actually with just 1 blog entry a week will be fine so long as there is a content displayed to the faucet index page. the google's crawler will somehow wonder why there will be traffic  to the page when a page doesn't have new contents. and if finally determined, you're adsene will be banned as they suspect you are using hitleap or any program to get traffic.
AFAIK, smashbtc has blogs on its site but adsense still banned it.
Using hitleap or any other traffic generator apps and traffic exchange sites are mostly not in control by faucet owners, it must be blamed to faucet users, most of the faucet users are usually doing that to get referrals. That is why the youtube was also banned from adsense, most users are putting their own youtube videos to traffic gens like hitleap and otohits to gain more views.
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 01:48:59 PM

I wonder, maybe its time for google to introduce new form of ads, just for faucet's?
Maybe a little less profitable, but stable with appropriate requirements. 
This way all, investors and users would be happy. This banning scenario starts to annoy people. 
What do you think? Some form of open letter or petition signed by community would do the trick?
Faucets are not that new thing, should they realise that this market IS valuable as any other. 

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: