Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:26:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Adsense Banning Faucets Again  (Read 4955 times)
krishnapramod (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 01:50:57 PM

I think adsense are only banning faucets without much content as we all know adsense always love site with content only but in most of the faucets there is no any blog section. So better solutin is to use wordpress and have one blog section with regular 1 to 2 articles daily.

actually with just 1 blog entry a week will be fine so long as there is a content displayed to the faucet index page. the google's crawler will somehow wonder why there will be traffic  to the page when a page doesn't have new contents. and if finally determined, you're adsene will be banned as they suspect you are using hitleap or any program to get traffic.
AFAIK, smashbtc has blogs on its site but adsense still banned it.
Using hitleap or any other traffic generator apps and traffic exchange sites are mostly not in control by faucet owners, it must be blamed to faucet users, most of the faucet users are usually doing that to get referrals. That is why the youtube was also banned from adsense, most users are putting their own youtube videos to traffic gens like hitleap and otohits to gain more views.

That is why faucet admins should check their traffic source and block traffic coming from PTC sites or traffic exchanges.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
krishnapramod (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 01:54:58 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2016, 04:17:21 PM by krishnapramod

I wonder, maybe its time for google to introduce new form of ads, just for faucet's?
Maybe a little less profitable, but stable with appropriate requirements.  
This way all, investors and users would be happy. This banning scenario starts to annoy people.  
What do you think? Some form of open letter or petition signed by community would do the trick?
Faucets are not that new thing, should they realise that this market IS valuable as any other.  

Good suggestion, but I do not think google would implement it. For them faucets are just like PTC sites, does PTC sites have any value in terms of high quality traffic, no, the same thing with faucets.

Adsense policy:

Sites that offer compensation programs ("pay-to" sites)

What's the policy?

The term "pay-to" refers to sites that promise payment or incentives to users who click on ads, surf the web, read emails, or perform other similar tasks. Placing Google ads on such pages may result in invalid impressions or clicks and is therefore prohibited. Similarly, sites which primarily drive traffic to or discuss pay-to services are not permitted to show ads.
ofirbeigel

Activity: 257
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 04:02:08 PM

I wonder, maybe its time for google to introduce new form of ads, just for faucet's?
This way all, investors and users would be happy. This banning scenario starts to annoy people.  
What do you think? Some form of open letter or petition signed by community would do the trick?
Faucets are not that new thing, should they realise that this market IS valuable as any other.  

Good suggestion, but I do not google would implement it. For them faucets are just like PTC sites, does PTC sites have any value in terms of high quality traffic, no, the same thing with faucets.

Adsense policy:

What's the policy?

The term "pay-to" refers to sites that promise payment or incentives to users who click on ads, surf the web, read emails, or perform other similar tasks. Placing Google ads on such pages may result in invalid impressions or clicks and is therefore prohibited. Similarly, sites which primarily drive traffic to or discuss pay-to services are not permitted to show ads.

I agree, I just got an email from Adsense saying the following:

"The reason for disabling is because this is a bitcoin pay to site."

So apparently they just don't allow faucets...

99Bitcoins - We translate Bitcoin into plain English.

Bitrated user: ofir.
krishnapramod (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 04:27:28 PM

Good suggestion, but I do not google would implement it. For them faucets are just like PTC sites, does PTC sites have any value in terms of high quality traffic, no, the same thing with faucets.

Adsense policy:

What's the policy?

If I am right then 99satoshi faucet was created just a few days ago, Milli is older, but they chose to disable adsense on 99 satoshi rather than on Milli or disabled on both? Your blog is quite popular, and you have advertised your blog on both your faucets, but still google disabled adsense account so I think faucet with content would not also fit into adsense's policy. In simple words, as far as faucets are concerned the probability of getting banned is always there, it increases if your faucet is getting huge traffic with too many invalid clicks.  
ElCoqui

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 04:35:05 PM

Adsense policy:

What's the policy?

Did they ban your account or just disabled ads on that site?
ArafaA

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 04:44:14 PM

is there any website ads will pay the same as Google adsence but in bitcoin
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 09:52:45 PM

There are many bitcoin paying ad networks, but hey payrates are much lower than adsense.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1298496.msg13420677#msg13420677

ofirbeigel

Activity: 257
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 11:47:12 PM

Adsense policy:

What's the policy?

Did they ban your account or just disabled ads on that site?

They banned just one site.

99Bitcoins - We translate Bitcoin into plain English.

Bitrated user: ofir.
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 12:23:11 AM

very sad to hear about HenBTC and others.

I hope something will change, otherwise the faucet might as well die out Sad

Faucets die wont happening but google removing their ads from faucets is very possible and looks like they made enought money from faucets,now they reverting their position as some people are able to make a good income they ban or block,smashbtc ,now the donald faucets,this will force you all to lower the payments and try to keep your faucet alive,without adsense its almost impossible to keep such high payments .
zenitzz

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 08:00:30 AM

A couple of months ago, google banned adsense accounts associated with all popular faucets. I think they are on it again. I have a faucet list which I update daily and found some faucets to be dry especially the http://btc4me.xyz/ group of faucets and found them to be banned by adsense, https://www.testadsense.com/index.php

In my opinion, if you are using adsense on your faucet without any content then the probability of getting banned is very high, a faucet with ads only and no content is just like a PTC (paid-to-click) site which is against adsense TOS.
No maybe are you use traffic visitor to get more income from adsense as i know adsense has banned the website are using fake visitor.
donaldbitcoin

Activity: 714

TomyGame.com => Win Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 02:14:51 PM

after i flagged ~850 accounts on HenBTC, i notice all flagged accounts was solving captcha with %50 wrong chance.

so from now, i applied this new rules on all my sites, and i advice everyone to apply on his site :

- accounts who has +3 captcha fails per day, will be suspended for 1 hour. failing in one more captcha will be suspended for another hour.
- accounts who has +10 captcha fails per day, will be flagged for lifetime, they have to contact us and give proof to verify account again.

sorry, but it's time to kick out bots as possible, and members should be careful now when they're solving captcha.

▓▓▓ ➤ Top Paying Bitcoin Site ▓▓▓▓▓▓ Best Bitcoin Scripts for Website Owners ▓▓▓
vodaljepa

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 02:51:25 PM

after i flagged ~850 accounts on HenBTC, i notice all flagged accounts was solving captcha with %50 wrong chance.

so from now, i applied this new rules on all my sites, and i advice everyone to apply on his site :

- accounts who has +3 captcha fails per day, will be suspended for 1 hour. failing in one more captcha will be suspended for another hour.
- accounts who has +10 captcha fails per day, will be flagged for lifetime, they have to contact us and give proof to verify account again.

sorry, but it's time to kick out bots as possible, and members should be careful now when they're solving captcha.

Very smart move and thing to do, keep up the good work

Hottest Girls On Webcam Naked - Naughty Cams
Werko

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 04:32:21 PM

Great idea. I will implement your idea tomorrow. Thanks Smiley

superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 05:14:42 PM

Bad move from Adsense ..

My 2 faucets (domains) are temporary disabled too ...

knowhow

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 11:48:09 PM

Bad move from Adsense ..

Well i dont understand them at all they had made several income with faucets,using their traffic to get more sales from the advertisers and now they are getting back,anyway i hope they dont disable all faucets at all,but its their rules ,i hope all that had been affected by these changes are able to keep running their faucets.
ElCoqui

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 01:19:16 AM

Bad move from Adsense ..

Well atleast Google did not ban your account! But it still sucks man. I guess there tracking down big faucets site from what I've seen.
superiorus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 04:56:20 AM

Bad move from Adsense ..

Well atleast Google did not ban your account! But it still sucks man. I guess there tracking down big faucets site from what I've seen.
They banned my acount now (with 870 eur in balance)

LyQaN

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 06:33:01 AM

Bad move from Adsense ..

OMG 870 euro in finalized earning & now you're banned.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
superiorus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 08:02:59 AM

Bad move from Adsense ..

OMG 870 euro in finalized earning & now you're banned.

Yes, I should receive the paymet on 20 this month.

ArafaA

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 10:27:33 AM

There are many bitcoin paying ad networks, but hey payrates are much lower than adsense.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1298496.msg13420677#msg13420677
Thank you for the link .can you recommend the best service among those sites . some one here recommend Blockadz.com .
waiting for advice the payment in bitcoin is good choice for me
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: