Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:24:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Adsense Banning Faucets Again  (Read 4955 times)
superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 07:49:52 AM

So after a month of being banned I tried to find some Google Adsense alternatives. Apparently there are quite a few, here's my detailed post about this.

You should try and include in your post Bitvertise.net
We have high payment rates for pusblishers (way over Mellowads, A-ads, Coinurl, etc)

"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ofirbeigel

Activity: 257
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 07:57:23 AM

So after a month of being banned I tried to find some Google Adsense alternatives. Apparently there are quite a few, here's my detailed post about this.

We have high payment rates for pusblishers (way over Mellowads, A-ads, Coinurl, etc)

Thanks I'll add them as well as the others.
Ofir

99Bitcoins - We translate Bitcoin into plain English.

Bitrated user: ofir.
catcatcatcaty

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 11:39:32 AM

Coinurl has a payment rate of 0! I withdrew a week and a half ago, my account balance went down, but i got nothing!!!
BrannigansLaw

Activity: 603
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 09:32:43 AM

Any advise on getting accounts back? I run other websites with adsense so uts affected them as well.
superiorus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2016, 09:42:47 AM

Any advise on getting accounts back? I run other websites with adsense so uts affected them as well.

There is no way to get the account back...
The only chance is to create a new account (using someone close to you: brother, sister, parent, etc)
The problem is that when they ban the account, the websites are banned too ..

BrannigansLaw

Activity: 603

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 10:03:39 AM

The only chance is to create a new account (using someone close to you: brother, sister, parent, etc)

ok thank you. I keep sending appeals with proof of bot traffic, I dont get why they wouldn't unban for a reason like that. If I create a new account with someone elses name, do I have to use a different computer? aka do the check MAC addresses? obviously get paid to a different account.
zenitzz

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 11:55:52 AM

ok thank you. I keep sending appeals with proof of bot traffic, I dont get why they wouldn't unban for a reason like that. If I create a new account with someone elses name, do I have to use a different computer? aka do the check MAC addresses? obviously get paid to a different account.
You do not need to dizziness many advertising sites give a revenue is not much different from the adsense even there are some that provide greater payment.
superiorus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2016, 03:52:38 PM

You do not need to dizziness many advertising sites give a revenue is not much different from the adsense even there are some that provide greater payment.

Can you give us a few examples? Smiley

5ub_zer0

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 06:15:26 PM

Can you give us a few examples? Smiley

Maybe https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1596303.0 ;-)))) .. sorry bad joke ..
asmoday

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

International Digital Asset Platform

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 03:25:05 AM

Guys, what way for us without adsense? What will be DO?) Huh

▬▬[  IDAP.IO  ]▬▬[International Digital Asset Platform ]▬  
▌ Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS 25th JUNE▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
krishnapramod (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 04:05:36 AM

You have been running elena group of faucets for quite some time now, one of the oldest faucets. Adsense has already banned all major faucets, yours included. If I am right, apart from faucet you also have a fashion blog, that might be the sole reason your adsense account survived this long, original content, but if you have been running only one faucet with your blog, your adsense account might not have got banned, four faucets does not match up for one blog traffic. You have lowered the rewards, good move since you have a good user base. There are many alternatives to adsense, and as you have lowered the rewards you would still be in profit, marginal profit, but not as good as adsense.
rafolon

Activity: 638
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 06:47:55 AM

My faucet banned too  Angry

Currently paying sites
HITBITS ||  SATOSHILABS || NETBOX || PRESEARCH || FREEBTC || COINTIPLY
dart vader

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 09:25:49 AM

mine too sadly, fuck adsense
DAN_13

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 02:32:41 PM

hello sorry for you folks, what was the reason for the ban?
superiorus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2016, 09:25:20 AM

For those people who still have their Adsense account:  STOP using Adsense on faucets!
You will be banned and as you know (or maybe not), you can have only 1 account with your name.
You will regret that you lose this opportunity for a few dollars (wich you don't get it anyway when the account is banned)

krishnapramod (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 09:30:41 AM

For those people who still have their Adsense account:  STOP using Adsense on faucets!
You will be banned and as you know (or maybe not), you can have only 1 account with your name.
You will regret that you lose this opportunity for a few dollars (wich you don't get it anyway when the account is banned)

Sound advice mate. Many new faucets pop up daily, no content, nothing, just adsense. These are the one who are going to bite the dust soon. You got adsense approved, keep it, maintain it with some content, letting it get banned for one month's profit (if you are lucky), does not make sense to me.
alfaboy23

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 10:14:29 AM

Mine was just disabled last week and here's their e-mail, same as others:

Hello,

With our advertising programs we strive to create an online ecosystem that benefits publishers, advertisers, and users. For this reason we sometimes have to take action against accounts that show behavior towards users or advertisers that may negatively impact how the ecosystem is perceived. In your case, we have detected invalid activity on your AdSense account and as a result it has been disabled.

We are limited in the amount of information we can provide about your specific violation. We understand that you may want more information about your account activity. However, in order to protect our proprietary detection systems, we are unable to provide further details.

In some cases publishers can make significant changes to correct the violation and are willing to comply with the AdSense program policies. For this reason, we offer an appeal process as an opportunity to work with you to resolve the issue. Please be sure to provide a complete analysis of your traffic or other reasons that may have generated invalid activity in your appeal. Submit your appeal using this form and we will follow up accordingly. Before submission, please review the list of the top reasons for account closure.

Thanks for your understanding.

Sincerely,

The Google AdSense Team

But we should expect that.
Even we appeal, it still not enough to enable our Adsense accounts, and of course, we know the reason.

I replaced it with mellowads, although not as high as adsense, it's fine with me.
rafolon

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2016, 04:00:13 PM

hello sorry for you folks, what was the reason for the ban?

incentivized traffic

Currently paying sites
asmoday

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

International Digital Asset Platform

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 08:01:34 AM

Guys, what u thinking about future?
We have no future without adsense?
What need to do? Close all our faucets? This is the end? Huh

▬▬[  IDAP.IO  ]▬▬[International Digital Asset Platform ]▬  
▌ Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS 25th JUNE▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
rafolon

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2016, 03:36:47 PM

Guys, what u thinking about future?
We have no future without adsense?
What need to do? Close all our faucets? This is the end? Huh

Im trying to survive with another ads, but now i cant offers high rewards

Currently paying sites
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All