Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:14:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you Rich from Gambling?  (Read 81206 times)
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 03:54:43 PM

i think i never saw a sign person who is rich from bitcoin. similarly i am also not rich form gambling. its a fun. just playing to keep us busy and happy.

for me it is also a short time game where i think we can only entertained and so I only get entertainment at there and nothing more. and those who want to become rich from gambling they are remained with nothing in their hands.
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770

Bazinga!

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 03:57:38 PM

i think i never saw a sign person who is rich from bitcoin. similarly i am also not rich form gambling. its a fun. just playing to keep us busy and happy.

yes its for entertainment only and not way for being rich. players are hoping to win and make profit but the thing is the luck is rare to come and end up losing more than winning.

this fun of gambling is addictive and this addiction to gambling will lead to losing money which is the exact opposit of this topic.

so the answer here is that, it is not even possible to become rich from gambling unless you gamble for half a day and win a lottery and quit gambling afterwards.

Buying the dip...
Lucas*

Activity: 826

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 04:34:25 PM

It's so hard to get rich by gambling because it's not all the time you can win ! You have 1% chance to win if you are lucky :p
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 04:39:07 PM

It's so hard to get rich by gambling because it's not all the time you can win ! You have 1% chance to win if you are lucky :p
Yep it's very hard to get rich off gambling, unless you're super lucky with big bets. only a few lucky gamblers are rich rest are broke lol.
sana9827

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 05:52:58 PM

You need luck to be rich and of course need to take risk to win that amount which take you to richness level.there is no way to get rich without taking huge risk because any bet of small amount will return small amount.I am not willing to take risk and always play small bets so for me it is not possible by any way to be rich by gambling .
newcoins1978

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:15:00 PM

Actually i never saw a man, who has rich from Gambling?
I m not playing gambling because i saw a lot of people who has lost everything in gambling.
So i want to ask if anyone is here how has rich from GAMBLING ??
I have only seen guys that become rich by games like poker but not with games like roulette or blackjack. I do not think that those people even exist if I am wrong and you do know such a person let me know.
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:48:32 PM

I m not playing gambling because i saw a lot of people who has lost everything in gambling.
I have only seen guys that become rich by games like poker but not with games like roulette or blackjack. I do not think that those people even exist if I am wrong and you do know such a person let me know.
Well there really are a lot of success stories in Poker particularly WPT Hold'em. But true enough. Majority never make it. I'm going with 98percent of people fail their lives in gambling than these 2percent who made it.

SilverPunk

Activity: 350

The Blockchain Evolution of Prediction Markets

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:50:15 PM

Yes ,because poker game is a mind and strategic game unlike roulette or dice games .
For me the easiest way for this to become rich is Making a bigger money to put on risk .the bigger input the reward will be much bigger..

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
                                ▒▒▒▒▒▒    
                              ▒   ▒▒▒▒    
                           ▒  ▒▒▒   ▒     
                          ▒▒▒  ▒▒         
             ▒▒         ▒   ▒▒            
            ▒▒▒▒      ▒▒▒▒▒               
          ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ▒▒▒▒▒▒                
        ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                  
      ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒       ▒▒       ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                  ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
  ▒▒▒▒▒                    ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
    ▒         ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
              ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   

STOX..

██
    ████
   ██████
  ████████
 ██████████
    ████
 ██  ██  ██
  ██    ██
   ██  ██
    ████
     ██   
ETH based Prediction Market
             Unparalleled Peer-to-Peer Trading Experience

██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
   Token Sale  
  Soon to be announce

██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████             ████████       ███████    ███████████    █████
█████████████████   ██████  ███████████   █████   █████████   █████   █████████
███████████████  █████████  █████████  ███████████  ██████████  █  ████████████
██████████████  ██████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
█████████████  ███████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
█████████████  ███████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
████████████  ████████████  █████████  ███████████  ██████████  █  ████████████
██████████   █████████████  ███████████████████  █████████   ███   ██████████
██████     ███████████████  ████████████         ███████    █████████    ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

WHITEPAPER
ANN
BOUNTY
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 04:03:54 PM

Yes ,because poker game is a mind and strategic game unlike roulette or dice games .
For me the easiest way for this to become rich is Making a bigger money to put on risk .the bigger input the reward will be much bigger..
if you think it is the easiest way to become rich, you are now become rich by doing it.
took a big risk by putting a lot of money, it will not be rich. because to get rich on gambling also requires several stages, and you can not always bet and put a lot of money at great risk. because it could be worse.
gtglener

Activity: 575

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 04:05:08 PM

No, gambling is not a source of becoming rich or earning money, but it is for entertainment and people should have to k=join it only for fun not for money.

Yeah, definitely. I think a lot of people perceive gambling as a very quick way to earn quick cash, however they don't know about the house edge that is involved with gambling that will keep them in the negative in the long run.

So no, I'm not rich with gambling. Although it is really fun and can be rewarding in the short term.

but i do not like gambling even in short term, as it is the wasting of my time, my money and my energy, I thinking that why not i invest my time , my money and my energy in some other place where there will be lose risk of lose.
dorhug121

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 04:07:22 PM

You have to be lucky with gambling if you want to be rich with gambling and the chance is really small that you can earn some money with it so gambling is quite bad.
Because lucky in gambling is rare so you are in the most cases losing a lot of money with gambling.
adibe

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 04:22:29 PM

No, i never win on gambling and even if i win, in the end i always lose it all, that's why i never get rich from gambling. I think it's rare to find people that rich from gambling.
Daffadile

Activity: 1162

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2016, 05:33:53 PM

Huh
Rich. Lol not rather the opposite. Lose to much then play even more so lose even more. The great circle that is vicious as it is large.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 05:39:20 PM

no im not but i saw people who become rich with gambling. recently i saw few people on primedice who has more than 50BTC won from this site, similarly from other site. So how they won? they won when they made a bet of higher amount like more than 1btc, not in mBTC like i do mostly, yes one i made a bet of 1 btc on betcoin and won 1.8BTC from it. than i withdraw that money.
aranachristianjay

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 05:51:34 PM

no im not but i saw people who become rich with gambling. recently i saw few people on primedice who has more than 50BTC won from this site, similarly from other site. So how they won? they won when they made a bet of higher amount like more than 1btc, not in mBTC like i do mostly, yes one i made a bet of 1 btc on betcoin and won 1.8BTC from it. than i withdraw that money.

But doing those things and betting a larger and higher amount pose more risk of losing a big amount of bitcoins from you.

and if that happens that will be a big regret doing those strategies.

But no offense, I know you just give your comment and share what you knew to us, so thanks for that, but i will say it is not a recommended technique and strategy to win in a long run and to become rich.
Hadirezaei

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 05:55:04 PM

Actually I didn't win yet but I saw people who rich from gambling like million dollar tickets in America many times in news it's true they got rich with one lucky number it's awesome
aranachristianjay

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:00:51 PM

Actually I didn't win yet but I saw people who rich from gambling like million dollar tickets in America many times in news it's true they got rich with one lucky number it's awesome

Yeah, Like lotto or sweepstakes right?.

Winning on those kind of gambling game are so hard that almost once only in a million.

A lot of people p[participate in those kind of game, and actually it is  full of risk f you bought a lot of tickets, as I sad again winning on that one is kinda impossible, and it takes a lot of luck for you to win that.

I also know someone who win  a million from it, and they were just lucky at that time, hope t also happens to us.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:17:19 PM

No I'm not rich at all due to the fact that gambling is for the enjoying I never gambled to get rich.
In fact I also do not think that getting rich from it is possible.
aranachristianjay

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:26:09 PM

No I'm not rich at all due to the fact that gambling is for the enjoying I never gambled to get rich.
In fact I also do not think that getting rich from it is possible.

It is still possible to get rich from it but it is so small chance for it.

Look at the winners of Lotto, they still win right  and get rich, but that kind of winning is full of luck and the person who won is very lucky.

But at least I still made my point here that even for a very very small chance, you can still become rich from gambling taking into account the luck that you must have.
Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 05:36:26 PM

no i am not rich from gambling. i am doing it just for fun.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: