Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:59:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you Rich from Gambling?  (Read 81194 times)
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 03:21:32 AM

There is one guy who claims he gets his picks from Allah himself and the funny thing is that he has won more than 50k profit by betting high amounts on favorites on sports betting. I think this is pure luck as he has also loses and if picks are from Allah(God) then no pick will ever lose. This is the only one person here who is rich from gambling so far. All others are waiting for better days but they seem distant.

may i know who this angel is who is getting support from god to win bets. if that is the case i would really like to meet him for sure. Hope its a made up story ,if someone is that lucky to have a wonderful betting experience i would like to receive tips from him. In my experience gambling is just for fun as you cant make money out of it.
here's the thread, you can find that person https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1571457.0 Actually he profited ~$61k from sport betting and he's already stop atm. I think he made a great decision for stopped while he's on ahead.

thanks mate for pointing to this thread. Yes i have seen his bets. but i have not seen his claim that god is helping him out  Grin , what ever it may be. it is one hell of an incredible run from him. saw him betting with ETH in directbet on the event of UFC 202 and getting away with 10k of dollars.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 06:32:26 AM

There is one guy who claims he gets his picks from Allah himself and the funny thing is that he has won more than 50k profit by betting high amounts on favorites on sports betting. I think this is pure luck as he has also loses and if picks are from Allah(God) then no pick will ever lose. This is the only one person here who is rich from gambling so far. All others are waiting for better days but they seem distant.

may i know who this angel is who is getting support from god to win bets. if that is the case i would really like to meet him for sure. Hope its a made up story ,if someone is that lucky to have a wonderful betting experience i would like to receive tips from him. In my experience gambling is just for fun as you cant make money out of it.
here's the thread, you can find that person https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1571457.0 Actually he profited ~$61k from sport betting and he's already stop atm. I think he made a great decision for stopped while he's on ahead.

thanks mate for pointing to this thread. Yes i have seen his bets. but i have not seen his claim that god is helping him out  Grin , what ever it may be. it is one hell of an incredible run from him. saw him betting with ETH in directbet on the event of UFC 202 and getting away with 10k of dollars.
I have seen the thread and the way he bets, I can tell that is a shark. But I do not know why he does not update his thread anymore. I know gamblers have their pride, we just want to posts winners but we forget our losing bets because we are bias in nature.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 06:40:37 AM

Actually i never saw a man, who has rich from Gambling?
I m not playing gambling because i saw a lot of people who has lost everything in gambling.
So i want to ask if anyone is here how has rich from GAMBLING ??

Never saw one also who has become rich. I think when one is winning, he can't just control himself and then become greedy causing him to lose it all. The ones who are getting rich related to gambling are the owners of the gambling sites themselves. They have the house advantage so every time you bet it's an additional money to them. So if someone wanted to be rich in gambling, one should be the owner and not the gambler.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 06:54:36 AM

Not everyone can become rich from gambling. It requires luck and pure luck which all of us lack. The house always wins no matter what. So becoming rich by gambling will probably make you a beggar in the long run.

Yes, but it needs strategies like poker players, and sports arbs, they bet on sure bets, which is 100% profitable.
House is always a winner in gambling sites and we all know that already, you are just the one who choose to play in that gambling sites. you are the one whose responsible in your money so don't blame houses for your loses because that is all your choice and the house not force you play right? So we are the one who is responsible enough in our own.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1129

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 06:54:58 AM

I m not playing gambling because i saw a lot of people who has lost everything in gambling.

Theres a possible rich person on playing gambling which are those who won  on lottery for sure because  lottery is also a gambling, a winner would actually become rich  instantly no questions asked because the amount is large enough to make you rich but  on some games  its really impossible because you would lose many times rather than winning.

eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 07:47:07 AM

Well not exactly rich, but definitely getting something from betting certain sports like MLB, eSports (especially Dota 2 and CS:GO) and sometimes, tennis. As long as I can, I avoid luck-based games like dice and slots and just stick to what game/s I know a lot about.

I think this type of sports betting also depends on luck, although it is a strategy and knowledge greater role, let alone bet on eSports like dota2 and CS GO, it may be easier to predict than football and it's purely about knowledge.
every gambling games are need luck , and become rich with gambling is possible , but only in very few case it's happened. gambling are more popular as a fast way to become poor instead rich. as if you gamble in the long run you would never have a chance to beat the house edge.
yes it is possible to become rich, but if you have lots of money to bet. but if you do not have a lot of money and expect to become rich from gambling it will obviously be difficult to achieve. at least need a good strategy and great luck.
Gambling is really more on luck so if the luck is yours already and you feel that you are always winning grab it immediately or else it will be gone to soon and lose all your winnings again. HAHAHA
Jemzx00

Activity: 1470
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2016, 10:03:53 AM

Theres a possible rich person on playing gambling which are those who won  on lottery for sure because  lottery is also a gambling, a winner would actually become rich  instantly no questions asked because the amount is large enough to make you rich but  on some games  its really impossible because you would lose many times rather than winning.
Well there is already some people that are rich due to gambling. Some are already rich that still gamble, some are cheaters like on primedice that hacks the seeds so that he can know whenever to win or lose, especially the most people that gets rich are the website owner.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2955

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2016, 10:38:08 AM

Well there is already some people that are rich due to gambling. Some are already rich that still gamble, some are cheaters like on primedice that hacks the seeds so that he can know whenever to win or lose, especially the most people that gets rich are the website owner.
Never heard that there is someone can hack the seed to know he can win or lose.. maybe he can now if the next bet will hi or low..
Other people who rich in gambling i think the people who buying tickets in lottery because you have a good chance to win in that game unlike other games like dice game or poker you will never rich in that game..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 10:42:55 AM

Never heard that there is someone can hack the seed to know he can win or lose.. maybe he can now if the next bet will hi or low..
Other people who rich in gambling i think the people who buying tickets in lottery because you have a good chance to win in that game unlike other games like dice game or poker you will never rich in that game..

Yeah, it sounds like something thing that very easy. But every gambling is giving a defeat for those who don't have the patience and also do not have a strong belief in gambling. Self control is the key of those who want to get rich in the gambling and also game full of strategy is the most important thing
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1709

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 10:44:17 AM

Yeah, it sounds like something thing that very easy. But every gambling is giving a defeat for those who don't have the patience and also do not have a strong belief in gambling. Self control is the key of those who want to get rich in the gambling and also game full of strategy is the most important thing

That's the reason why its easier said than done. Look at dice for example. All you need to pick is a chance and then you choose under or over. Its very simple but yet many are struggling to make decent profit gambling that way.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 10:47:44 AM

successful hackers are getting rich really. I am just awe with their capability of doing those codes to hack those sites. And how they get away with it after cashing out - they are really indeed intelligent kind of people. We, ordinary gamblers don't get a hold of big profits while others can easily win it - very lucky individuals.
adaseb
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 10:53:26 AM

successful hackers are getting rich really. I am just awe with their capability of doing those codes to hack those sites. And how they get away with it after cashing out - they are really indeed intelligent kind of people. We, ordinary gamblers don't get a hold of big profits while others can easily win it - very lucky individuals.

I am pretty sure most bitcoin gambling websites these days have their security holes all patched up. Its rare for a gambling site to get hacked. They usually go bankrupt due to some whale cashing out the entire hot wallet.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2955

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2016, 10:55:00 AM

I think even strategies can not make you rich.. only lottery game  that i know that are giving a good huge amount of winning  the jackpot prize is very high amount that you can be rich.. unless if you are the only one or 2 person who get the jackpot in lottery.. the other game i never heard someoen that they are rich because of other game like dice game and or other computer games slots..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 11:24:06 AM

I think even strategies can not make you rich.. only lottery game  that i know that are giving a good huge amount of winning  the jackpot prize is very high amount that you can be rich.. unless if you are the only one or 2 person who get the jackpot in lottery.. the other game i never heard someoen that they are rich because of other game like dice game and or other computer games slots..
You are completely wrong, some professionals are making money in gambling and they made fortune in gambling. They are rich because of the strategy they are using to make them successful but the problem is we cannot follow their method because they will never gonna share it.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
adaseb
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 11:38:34 AM

You are completely wrong, some professionals are making money in gambling and they made fortune in gambling. They are rich because of the strategy they are using to make them successful but the problem is we cannot follow their method because they will never gonna share it.

Its not only their stragegy or method. They are successful also because they have large capital. They probably have millions to gamble with and can have large drawdowns from time to time, while small gamblers like us can't afford that.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Ryananda

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 12:41:12 PM

Its not only their stragegy or method. They are successful also because they have large capital. They probably have millions to gamble with and can have large drawdowns from time to time, while small gamblers like us can't afford that.
True professional gamblers their large capital besides skill and strategy. I believe they also lost money in large numbers until they eventually lose. Very hard to become rich with bitcoin, although we could win but the outcome is uncertain because we are also going to lose. Very difficult for gamblers to rich and who can yaka is a gambling site owners.
noormcs5

Activity: 2632
Merit: 613

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 04:42:58 PM

No gambler became rich . As previously rich gamblers but they increasingly difficult and heavily in debt because they 're gambling . My own experience that because I grew up my father gambler . I have been a luxurious life but now we become very difficult because of debt . There were two cars we were a passenger jeepney and tricycle truck but lost everything due to my father when entangled in gambling . So without becoming rich on gambling .

You not alone but I am seeing a lot of people who were spending much better life even those with luxurious life are now spending a poor life becuaes of involving in gambling, so gambling is much dangerous for our life and wealth.
I think gambling is not dangerous it gives you fun but it can be pierce your wallet. so if you are just poor its not recommended that you will stay at gambling because you want to make a profit and instant money there is no free money in gambling they are just giving entertainment and fun to people.

Firstly gambling is not bad, it is good and enjoyable game,
But main thing is that it is money game, and any one is here who are rich from gambling? Because gambling is only one game where we use money, and nothing telend, strategy and no more any other things.     

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 05:03:44 PM

Yeah they don't bet small amount they just bet one big fat amount poof they're more richer, also they don't gamble for too long just few big bets and they're done.
Aqualung89

Activity: 1666
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 05:27:16 PM

I heard what the rich from gambling wins every time I've seen what the chassis. But it makes little sense to gain the people we played. But if it is easier to win that every time. Cheesy
brokenfate

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 05:59:41 PM

Me personally iam not rich from gambling, and chances are I've lost more money gambling than I've made, but it has (most of the time) been just for fun and I haven't aimed to actually make a lot of money off of my ventures. Aiming to make money probably would have placed me more in the hole, and that is something I would rather not be in, especially with the halving on the way.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: