May 25, 2024, 06:44:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: AMAZON A-Z QUICK REFUNDS [100% RELIABLE] [SAFEST SERVICE]
services - 0 (0%)
refunds - 1 (100%)
Total Voters: 1

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AMAZON A-Z QUICK REFUNDS [100% RELIABLE] [SAFEST SERVICE]  (Read 733 times)
James54 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 06:02:48 PM

Hello everyone I am an amazon refunder. I am form mpgh, hackforums etc. I refund amazon orders real quick within 1-2 hours. I charge 15% of the total amount if the amount is below 200$ and 20% of the total amount if the amount is above 200$. And also there is no risk of scamming since ill process the refund first and then charge money .Get your amazon money refunded real quick by just paying me with the above mentioned charge.
        For any other detail please contact me at skype.

SKYPE ME @d.variable

Thank You!
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:39:31 AM

I have seen this service on other forums too, but tbh it's not that hard to get refund from Amazon. Anyways which amazon websites are you getting refund, .com .uk or others also?
And due to the negative trust, it will be hard for you to run this service here.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: