Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:55:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: i need 200 newly created facebook accounts  (Read 1941 times)
CoinSiteDesigner

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 03:26:40 AM

can do this within 16 hrs, let me know Smiley

Don't you ever forget that you can't make number of gmails with same number.

If you wanna do 200, you'd need atleast 40phone numbers?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jmild1

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 04:07:57 PM

Wow, bumping threads for non-related topic from the OP, for post count?
CoinSiteDesigner

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 04:14:47 AM

Dude, stop your bullshit. It looks like you're the one doing it for post count by accusing someone that he's doing it. lol, good job.

Every post has to relate only to the OP? Can't relate to any other post? Are you that dumb that you do not realize that my post is still related to topic?

That dude I quoted says he can do it in 16hrs. Not just the facebook account, OP wanted freshly created verified gmails with access.

If you aren't that dumb, you can't create or verify 200 gmail accounts with 1 single number. You can only create and verify around 5 accounts per phone number.

I've been using the same number since years and had to use family members number to create some gmails. Saying it with experience.
Dr.Famous

Activity: 216

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 04:21:26 AM

Dude, stop your bullshit. It looks like you're the one doing it for post count by accusing someone that he's doing it. lol, good job.

Every post has to relate only to the OP? Can't relate to any other post? Are you that dumb that you do not realize that my post is still related to topic?

That dude I quoted says he can do it in 16hrs. Not just the facebook account, OP wanted freshly created verified gmails with access.

If you aren't that dumb, you can't create or verify 200 gmail accounts with 1 single number. You can only create and verify around 5 accounts per phone number.

I've been using the same number since years and had to use family members number to create some gmails. Saying it with experience.

That's right. 8 accounts per phone number, used 200/8 = 25 Contact numbers to create Gmail, Verified. 

hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 05:56:46 AM

Hi guys i need 200 facebook linked to verified gmail , can somebody provide ? NOT HACKED PLEASE , only freshly created with gmail access . i'm willing to pay 150 usd for the job , its for advertisement purpose and to increase my ebusiness website rank

if anyone can provide , please send mp

FULL ESCROW (sebastianj prefered) , no fee in advance !
I can do it. Let me know.

Do you just need a facebook account created with gmail account or both account must be phone verfied?

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
CoinSiteDesigner

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 07:28:20 AM

Do you just need a facebook account created with gmail account or both account must be phone verfied?

The job was already given to Dr. Famous and he's working on it. You have no chance, sorry.
Dr.Famous

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 03:05:51 PM

I have already completed my work, waiting for my payment. Smiley

~Dr.Famous~

ARCHITAADITYA

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 09:59:27 AM

Hello ,

I have 2 gmail account/facebook, which has created recently, so i am interested to work with you. please guide me.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 12:27:50 PM

Why do u need these fake accounts?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
CoinSiteDesigner

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 12:45:13 PM

He already got a guy finish the job for him and that dude is waiting for his payment (Not sure if he's paid already, he didn't update anything on that)

Do you think now the OP will be bothered tell you why he needs these accounts for? after getting what he wanted? Tongue
Dr.Famous

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 01:17:51 PM

He already got a guy finish the job for him and that dude is waiting for his payment (Not sure if he's paid already, he didn't update anything on that)

Do you think now the OP will be bothered tell you why he needs these accounts for? after getting what he wanted? Tongue
He paid me half money and i made him 200 accounts, all of them are working But OP is having some problems. He is not able to login but i am. So, I don't know but i created 200 verified accounts and sent him the list. Waiting for the last half of the money.

~Dr.Famous~

arransiv

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 02:12:24 PM

Do you need single verified account? How much is your pay? Did you do esscrow already?
simplesmilefory

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 02:13:34 PM

Tell us for what purpose you need facebook accounts ?
CoinSiteDesigner

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 05:53:24 AM

Do you need single verified account? How much is your pay? Did you do esscrow already?

The job was already completed by "Dr. Famous" and he got paid half and waiting for the other half in the above post of yours.

As I said in my above post, when the job is already completed and he got what he wants, why would he be bothered to answer everyone the very same question?  Roll Eyes
tiffyroman

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 06:34:09 AM

The job was already completed by "Dr. Famous" and he got paid half and waiting for the other half in the above post of yours.

As I said in my above post, when the job is already completed and he got what he wants, why would he be bothered to answer everyone the very same question?  Roll Eyes

Well, people are just going to continue replying to this post, asking for similar questions. It would be wise to for op to lock this down to reduce confusion.
CoinSiteDesigner

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 06:51:13 AM

Well, people are just going to continue replying to this post, asking for similar questions. It would be wise to for op to lock this down to reduce confusion.

Job taker didn't got paid in full as promised, it obviously will not make any for "Dr. Famous" if this thread is locked and he can't report if he got paid or got scammed.

Well, when there is a job and 2 pages of posts or more. You will obviously check the date it was posted and last posts if someone has already took the project.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 06:57:58 AM

I don't think so the 200 account will help OP to do marketing. I myself a social media marketer and a small SEO employee. I don't think we need 200 different accounts to promote something. for promotion purpose we have pages and Groups. and facebook allow use to make hundreds of pages and group within only one account.. making 200 account is just non sense.

Edit: and I don't even think he'll repay the other half payment to Dr.famous. but lets see.
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 10:50:42 AM

I don't think so the 200 account will help OP to do marketing. I myself a social media marketer and a small SEO employee. I don't think we need 200 different accounts to promote something. for promotion purpose we have pages and Groups. and facebook allow use to make hundreds of pages and group within only one account.. making 200 account is just non sense.

Edit: and I don't even think he'll repay the other half payment to Dr.famous. but lets see.

He probably needs them to pursue his career in stealing identities. Shouldn't have accepted the job without the funds being escrowed first.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 11:04:26 AM

Is this job still available? I have 15 gmails ready to register new facebook accounts. Let me know.

james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 11:08:40 AM

Is this job still available? I have 15 gmails ready to register new facebook accounts. Let me know.

Read through the thread before spamming mate. sheesh people these days...
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: