Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:22:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] BalanceBox - useful for faucet(FaucetBox) owners  (Read 249 times)
rhaegonz (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 10:57:55 PM

What is BalanceBox?
BalanceBox is a script to control all your faucets balances without checking all your websites every time. You can also config the script to automatically send BTC to your faucets or do it manually.

Screenshots:

https://i.imgur.com/TL8DBNL.png
https://i.imgur.com/T3IdQsF.png
https://i.imgur.com/iDohD5D.png

* Quick installation, just copy a folder in your website and set some variables (Passwords and apikeys mostly).
* Only for FaucetBox faucets
* Easy control over all your faucets balances
* In order to send BTC it requires a Coinbase account
* Perfect if you go on vacation and you don't have time to refill your faucets
* It's perfect if you don't have much time to check your faucets and you want refill every X hours or days

Price: 0.05 BTC

After payment i will send a .zip archive with script folder and PDF which contains install/config guide.

alienmoney

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 11:03:49 PM

I'm interested, I send mp, for purchase..  Grin
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 11:40:56 PM

* Quick installation, just copy a folder in your website and set some variables (Passwords and apikeys mostly).
How do you plan to prove that there isn't a backdoor in your script which will use the user's API/Password to steal from their accounts? Are you willing to give a vouch copy to a trusted user who can verify there is nothing shady in the script?

Also, would you be willing to use a forum escrow to secure the transaction somewhat?
rhaegonz (OP)

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 12:05:37 AM

How do you plan to prove that there isn't a backdoor in your script which will use the user's API/Password to steal from their accounts? Are you willing to give a vouch copy to a trusted user who can verify there is nothing shady in the script?

Also, would you be willing to use a forum escrow to secure the transaction somewhat?

FaucetBox apikeys are only use to check balances but i understand that somebody might be concerned about Coinbase apikeys, so, i have no problem with sending a copy to a trusted user to prove that script is 100% clear.

About escrow no problem with that either.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: