Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:46:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Big Time Beginner - Interested in mining pool earnings by hash rate ..  (Read 425 times)
lanane (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 03:39:36 AM

O.K. I am going to be asking quite a few questions the next week- Sorry guys ! I will also be doing a lot of reading in conjunction.

This is one answer I know I haven't been able to find anywhere so far.

I'm wondering, and I realize different pools pay differently, what the average payout by hash rate per coin/alt-coin

Example - If I get 20 MB/sec Hash Rate and am doing Bitcoin only, what kind of payouts can I expect ?
Example - If I end up with 2 MB/sex hash rate mining Ether only, what kind of payout do you get ?

Any other, ANY other mining pool coins you mine - I'd like to here about as well. Especially Monero, as I'm going to do a bare bone start there with CPU only. I know - pointless but I want to learn the bottom up.

I'd like to see ANYONE who is willing to post their type of payout in a format like

XXMB/sec - Bitcoin - BC X.XXXXXXXXXX  a day or month ...
XXMB/sec - Ether - ETH X.XXXXXXXXXX  a day or month ...

As well as any alt coins you may mine. Solo mining counts too - please just put a note that you solo mine.

I think this is a great topic, and I know the amounts will shrink often (payout rates) as the hash rates worldwide grow dramatically. Just interested.

If you could after posting your Earnings per hash rate - Please answer the following question.

Do you think the inflationary effect of Mined Coins is essentially the consistent increase in Hash Rates ? How would you compare modern day hash rate increase trends to a percentage of a normal currency inflation rate ?

Thanks for answering everyone. The information on amount earned is really going to be helpful - I will add a list (editing this post) as time goes on with answeres so future readers don't have to look. I think it just gives new investors an idea of what type of returns to expect based on equipment they are buying Shocked)
~BitSy~

Activity: 118
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 05:06:15 AM

First of all there aren't any MB/s in hashing but there are measured as MH/s, KH/s, GH/s, TH/s and PH/s.
The following mining calculators could answer your question about payout:
https://alloscomp.com/bitcoin/calculator     This is basic one.
https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/calculator    This is complete one.
The increase in hash rate is related to the increase in difficulty because they have to keep buying more hash rates so they could mine like they used to in earlier days.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: