Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:25:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Possible Satoshis  (Read 1346 times)
subwoofer12 (OP)

Activity: 251
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 05:15:19 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2016, 06:33:04 AM by subwoofer12

I am trying to create a list of every person who has claimed to be Satoshi or has been accused of being Satoshi, here's my list so far..

We know that Satoshi's P2P Foundation and GMX account are both compromised, This post and Theymo's post both occurred on September 08, 2014

There is a possibility that this still was the actual Satoshi, however I would lean towards highly unlikely
danda

Activity: 202
Merit: 157

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 09:48:25 AM

Don't forget Dave Kleiman

mybitprices.info - wallet auditing   |  hd-wallet-derive - derive keys locally |  hd-wallet-addrs - find used addrs
lightning-nodes - list of LN nodes  |  coinparams - params for 300+ alts  |  jsonrpc-cli - cli jsonrpc client
subaddress-derive-xmr - monero offline wallet tool
sishendaoye

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 10:39:39 AM

There are still more people claiming that they are the real Satoshi and I do not know why they are doing this. I does not really matter to me who the real Satoshi is so people need to stop claiming that name if they have no proof. 
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 10:43:31 AM

Yes. There is still a lot of people you will have to add into this list. Anyway, it would be great if you could add if one is being accused of or say he/she is Satoshi Nakamoto.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 12:11:15 PM

This info can help us figure out real satoshi
Satoshi Nakamoto
41, Male
Japan
From http://p2pfoundation.ning.com/profile/SatoshiNakamoto

he was 41 at 2009 so he is now 56 year old male, i think he haven't changed this info during registration. Wink

subwoofer12 (OP)

Activity: 251
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 06:25:29 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto
41, Male
Japan

he was 41 at 2009 so he is now 56 year old male, i think he haven't changed this info during registration. Wink

It updates. When Satoshi made this post, his profile stated he was 33. (almost 34, 33 years and 10 months) Satoshi's birthday on P2PFoundation has always been set to April 5, 1975

Regardless, I still don't get how the hell you came up with 56, lol...

2009 was seven years ago.

41 + 7 ≠ 56 Cheesy
Nowl1935

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 08:27:09 AM

Yes. There is still a lot of people you will have to add into this list. Anyway, it would be great if you could add if one is being accused of or say he/she is Satoshi Nakamoto.
I think they just want to be popular and get some donation, I think the true satoshi hides his identity because he just want a simple life, or about his security.He think that he might be rob.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 04:19:15 PM

good list and might be one of them is the real Satoshi Nakamoto but people always be speculated who is satoshi Nakamoto and till now there are no person has prove that who is him even some people has claim he is Satoshi Nakamoto but seems they can't give 100% valid proof
majorX

Activity: 267

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 04:31:32 PM

Do not forget the possibility of Satoshi to be a group of person or a group made of Samsung, Toshiba, Nakamichi and Motorola Wink !
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 05:28:05 PM

Do not forget the possibility of Satoshi to be a group of person or a group made of Samsung, Toshiba, Nakamichi and Motorola Wink !

Although I like very very much conspirator theories , I don't think Samsung plus all the others if they put a big effort, cannot create something like Bitcoin. I think Bitcoin is created by a single individual with a lot of intelligence, I like to believe that far more than Satoshi is a group of persons.
If they were a group , I am pretty sure we would have seen a lot of contradiction between them until now, but nothing of this have happened. This just backs my theory up, Satoshi is a single person, yet we don't know who he is.
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 06:13:38 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto
41, Male
Japan

I don't think that personal info from online p2pfoundation profile has any significant weight. Just like name 'Satoshi Nakamoto' which is clearly a pseudonym.
I large number of people who randomly type age, gender and nationality in their profiles all the time.
bittrojan

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 06:40:36 PM

I am trying to create a list of every person who has claimed to be Satoshi or has been accused of being Satoshi, here's my list so far..

We know that Satoshi's P2P Foundation and GMX account are both compromised, This post and Theymo's post both occurred on September 08, 2014

There is a possibility that this still was the actual Satoshi, however I would lean towards highly unlikely
always interesting to find thread that trying to reveal who was the real Satoshi,and from this thread i can knowing that new name appear and ever claim as satoshi,but i wondering about link that shown on that list,because when i'm open link on Dorian list,i  can't find anything there,the site can't found,its really dorian denied by SN?i think dorian is the closest person as satoshi.

ICO investor. Miner. Bagholder Extraordinaire!
destroyallhumans

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 07:18:48 PM

https://youtu.be/1_3eovyKauk?t=1m18s

Roll Eyes

http://www. hulu .com/watch/381250
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1162

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 08:00:01 PM

Well I wouldn't count on them being satoshi because they came in late to adopting bitcoins. I would rather consider as a better candidate among those because they kinda have more knowledge on blockchain. Or at least that's what I think because I've only based it out on published materials.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1310

Get your game girl

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 08:11:10 PM

That post creates a possibility Satoshi might not be a single person.You actually got me connecting the dots here.Craig could be one in the crew.Dave could be in the list later.Least do we know about possibility.I would not be surprised if Gmaxwell would be one of them.I find a lot of similarities between his and satoshi's posts on here bitcointalk.
raphma

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 09:28:21 PM

for what? why do that list?

Seriously, those topics about "who is satoshi" just dont end. is there any point?
BitcoinPenny
aka CJBianco
Legendary

Activity: 2672
Merit: 2203

BitcoinPenny.com

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2016, 09:57:31 PM

I believe Satoshi was one person, and that one person was Dave Kleiman.

While I like the idea of Satoshi being a group of people, I seriously doubt that any group of individuals would be able to keep the secret this long without the fear of death and/or imprisonment. (For example, if bitcoin were created by the NSA or some ultra-secretive government agency, then its participants would be more likely to keep the origins of bitcoin TOP SECRET out of fear of imprisonment.) Without the fear of death or imprisonment, there's not much left to keep AT LEAST ONE of the people from claiming the fame and fortune that goes with being Satoshi Nakamoto.

And that's my two bitcoin penny. Wink

Regards,
Chris

BitcoinPenny.com | "When it comes to bitcoin swag, we make perfect CENTS!"
chek2fire
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1142

Intergalactic Conciliator

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 11:50:57 PM

I believe Satoshi was one person, and that one person was Dave Kleiman.

While I like the idea of Satoshi being a group of people, I seriously doubt that any group of individuals would be able to keep the secret this long without the fear of death and/or imprisonment. (For example, if bitcoin were created by the NSA or some ultra-secretive government agency, then its participants would be more likely to keep the origins of bitcoin TOP SECRET out of fear of imprisonment.) Without the fear of death or imprisonment, there's not much left to keep AT LEAST ONE of the people from claiming the fame and fortune that goes with being Satoshi Nakamoto.

And that's my two bitcoin penny. Wink

Regards,
Chris

Is ridiculous anyone to say that Kleiman was Satoshi. Kleiman was the person that Wright hoaxer need to prove his lies. As we know when Kleiman was in hospital Satoshi was very active in this forum. And when Kleiman was in hospital was in bad situation.
Imo Satoshi was from Europe and that prove not only his-her time post patent but and the clues from Genesis Block.

http://www.bitcoin-gr.org
4411 804B 0181 F444 ADBD 01D4 0664 00E4 37E7 228E
wintermeasures

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 09:35:31 AM

I think original Satoshi Nakamoto would not expose himself. I am more convinced that satoshi Nakamoto is not an individual founder bitcoin, satoshi I think more to a group or a large enterprise. thank you
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2016, 10:20:48 AM

Somehow I can't help thinking that it's better that we don't know who he is. It just feels like Bitcoin would be that much more centralized if we knew who he was for certain. His name holds too much power in people's minds. Not to mention that governments would probably try to use him as leverage to gain control over the network.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: