Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:46:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alert: Be carefull to open account in PAYTM  (Read 4670 times)
equator (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 06:46:35 AM

Yesterday i bought pepsi 400ml can and their was offer of Rs15 Paytm cash back, so i opened the site and claimed the offer , i opened the account with my mobile number and password and google email id, after everything finished. Today morning now when i am opening my gmail account i am receiving the mail from google that yesterday night someone tried to open my gmail account with the password and google have stopped him from logging it. Actually i used different password so my email account was saved.

So please dont use Paytm or even if you are using then dont give your same details which you use in your other placed .

Paytm are scammers and hackers, be carefull.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 08:52:09 AM

Yesterday i bought pepsi 400ml can and their was offer of Rs15 Paytm cash back, so i opened the site and claimed the offer , i opened the account with my mobile number and password and google email id, after everything finished. Today morning now when i am opening my gmail account i am receiving the mail from google that yesterday night someone tried to open my gmail account with the password and google have stopped him from logging it. Actually i used different password so my email account was saved.

So please dont use Paytm or even if you are using then dont give your same details which you use in your other placed .

Paytm are scammers and hackers, be carefull.
Where does paytm fit in all this?Someone tried to login into your email it is mere coincidence that you use the same email id to login into paytm a day before
soyab0007

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 07:18:50 PM

You can't blaim Paytm for this
bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 07:40:18 AM

Did you called up Paytm and checked with them? This will clear your misconception about them.
btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 11:25:12 AM

Did you called up Paytm and checked with them? This will clear your misconception about them.
What are you saying man.Why should he call paytm and why would they clear his doubts in this regard?He should immediately change his email password and enable two-steps verification to prevent hacking or stealing
bitcoinisfurture

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 11:30:53 AM

What are you saying man.Why should he call paytm and why would they clear his doubts in this regard?He should immediately change his email password and enable two-steps verification to prevent hacking or stealing

Exactly my point. Since he thinks paytm has done this. So once he would have called them and the same answer when he would have got it, he would have realized that actually somebody else incidentally or forcefully tried to login.

So since he doubted paytm, that would clear his doubt on the spot.
soyab0007

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 06:17:54 PM

Paytm customer care have been really helpful.. contact them
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 07:45:25 PM

Paytm is not interested in hacking your email for Rs. 15. It is a hacker who tried to hack into your gmail account. Use 2FA to keep your email account protected.

btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 08:56:35 PM

Exactly my point. Since he thinks paytm has done this. So once he would have called them and the same answer when he would have got it, he would have realized that actually somebody else incidentally or forcefully tried to login.

So since he doubted paytm, that would clear his doubt on the spot.
Oh I got it now.So you want him to call paytm support and ask them if they tried hacking into his email. right? wouldn't he be cutting a ridiculous figure of himself by doing this.Then after paytm assured him that it wasn't them,why not ask him to call Google.inc next and sought them all the ip info of the hacker?I am sure they would be happy to oblige him like paytm
equator (OP)
Legendary

Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 11:05:47 AM

I have checked everything and i am sure that someone from paytm is doing this, my gmail account has blocked his ip and gave me email of this suspicious login and i have changed everything. this i am telling because the details which i gave in paytm are that details only got attack. and that too after my paytm trnasaction of after some hours i got attack at midnight time when i was in sleep.
btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 10:04:36 PM

I have checked everything and i am sure that someone from paytm is doing this, my gmail account has blocked his ip and gave me email of this suspicious login and i have changed everything. this i am telling because the details which i gave in paytm are that details only got attack. and that too after my paytm trnasaction of after some hours i got attack at midnight time when i was in sleep.
If you are damn sure,go and sue the paytm.After all they deserves to pay for ruining there millions rupees business by trying to hack your 10 cent worth of email
stingers
Legendary

Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 02:58:11 AM

I though you'd listen to what other have told you, but after reading your above comment , mann you are hopeless.
Tumhara kuch nahi ho sakta
btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 09:47:08 PM

I though you'd listen to what other have told you, but after reading your above comment , mann you are hopeless.
Tumhara kuch nahi ho sakta
Yes.Paytm even know when he goes to sleep.I had 3000 rs in Paytm how lucky of me they didn't run away with it.Perhaps they were to buzy trying to hack his email
abhishek.g

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 07:49:27 AM

I think there is some misunderstanding out there . Paytm is one of the most reputed companies and if paytm guys were a hacker or scammer , they would have hacked or scammed you long time ago since they have your each and every info related to your account .
bitcoinisfurture

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 02:52:35 PM

Earlier he gets clarity on this matter better it would be for him for future transactions on any such sites going forward.
newinbtc
Legendary

Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 03:18:02 AM

my question which link you opened to Enter 15 rs paytm code may be that link have some problem or some other issue

May be your ip address has been changed and google think as suspicious login

Paytm is best. They are not interested to hack accounts
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 08:40:19 AM

I now can believe OP as this is not paytm who tried to hack his account but a user who has tried to hack his email/paytm account. People are now trying to hack paytm and other Indian wallets and steal the funds in the account. Since this happened to me where someone sent me fraudulent citrus funds, I am now taking more precaution with regards to these Indian wallets. For big amounts, it's better to ask ID proof and deal only with reputed members.

soyab0007

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 10:33:01 AM

Paytm is not interested in hacking your email for Rs. 15. It is a hacker who tried to hack into your gmail account. Use 2FA to keep your email account protected.

Exactly that's what I would say

Paytm is a billion rupees firm...
btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 09:49:12 PM

I now can believe OP as this is not paytm who tried to hack his account but a user who has tried to hack his email/paytm account. People are now trying to hack paytm and other Indian wallets and steal the funds in the account. Since this happened to me where someone sent me fraudulent citrus funds, I am now taking more precaution with regards to these Indian wallets. For big amounts, it's better to ask ID proof and deal only with reputed members.
They can't hach the wallets ad they are more secure.They can get hold of your password somehow and change your password.Technically speaking, it is not hacking
goldflake

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 10:48:44 PM

I bought a 20L can of water which had a PayTM offer so I signed up. As soon as I registered, it started raining in Bangalore.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: