Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:16:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Go ahead, touch yourself: eight things to know for masturbation month  (Read 288 times)
TheIrishman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 08:22:49 AM

Go ahead, touch yourself: eight things to know for masturbation month

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2016/may/10/masturbation-month-sex-toys-tips-sexual-health

<< As I'm sure you're well aware, we find ourselves in the midst of international masturbation month. Now, before you go thinking that this piece is the result of a marketing ploy by sex toy manufacturers who have chosen May for no reason other than its alliterative qualities, let me assure you that your cynicism is misplaced: I've been interested in this topic long before the press release landed in my inbox.

For years, people have asked me about what constitutes "normal" when it comes to masturbation: how much is too much? How long should it last? Who masturbates more – men or women? There is a wealth of data available on how and why we touch ourselves. Here are eight things to know. >>
jamesford

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 08:32:59 AM

doesnt matter. i would just want to enjoy me self.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: