Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:18:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NVC POOL] 8% PPS - nvc.mine.bz - port 443 available - no reg required  (Read 4122 times)
cozie (OP)

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2013, 04:40:25 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2013, 04:05:37 PM by cozie

hi, welcome on nvc.mine.bz

- Fee's are currently at 8%. We do not pay for stales.
- Point your miner(s) to nvc.mine.bz:9332 or nvc.mine.bz:443 (443 is your best option if you are behind firewall)
- Use a NVC_ADDRESS.WORKERNAME as username (NVC_ADDRESS is address you would like the payments to go). No password required.
- Payouts are automatically done at 10 NVC or manual (minimum 1 NVC with 0.1 NVC fee).
- Your balance will be update every time a block is found on the network.

This pool is in beta!!! It's undergoing testing now. The backend should be fully functional. I'll be adding things to the site as time permits. If you find some bug please tell me.

p.s. english is not my primary language, if i made some typo please tell me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Simran

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2013, 08:46:49 PM

Mining on there! Smiley

*Image Removed*
Donate LTC: LRgbgTa3XNQSEUhnwC6Ye2vjiCV2CNRpib
Donate BTC: 1AGP6xPTRvsAVhsRsBX13NUH6p6LJjyeiA
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
February 25, 2013, 09:03:41 PM

- Fee's are currently at 3%.

Fees are currently at 5%.
12gaFacelift

Activity: 277

View Profile
February 25, 2013, 09:57:08 PM

nice nice

¤¿¤

Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience. ~ *CANADA ONLY* Colloidal Silver Wire Rod - 12 Gauge Pure Silver .9999 - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=775964.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=731923.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1323657.0
xorxor

Activity: 476
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 26, 2013, 07:58:34 AM

proper line for cgminer 2.10.5 is:

cgminer.exe --scrypt  -o  http://nvc.mine.bz:9332 -u address.1 -p anything  --thread-concurrency 6400 -I 18 -g 1 -w 256

no " -p " works only for older versions cgminer

also, correct that 5% on your site!!!! , i understand beta, but this is serious and can lead to scam accusations.

fuck deeponion, fuck bitcoincash, all glory to one BITCOIN
cozie (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2013, 09:56:39 AM

fee is 5%, sorry for typo on forum
i'm working on manual payout, almost done
xorxor

View Profile
February 26, 2013, 10:14:00 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2013, 01:11:33 PM by xorxor

2 important things:

1 do you have some NVC to start pps or we have to wait until confirmations and then about 20 times more for pool to get the nvc supply from fee's ? it would be a month or so .

2 i got 4 workers at cumulative 3500kh showing correct [a little to much] and "Your total hashrate is:"  showing 1000 KH/s , you should find out where is the problem , cause if the 1000kh was the right one you got to eliminate invalids from worker speeds, also it would mean i got 70% inv. [or maybe total hashrate simply takes longer time period for calculation ]

paladin281978

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2013, 12:27:39 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2013, 12:49:09 PM by paladin281978

Quote from: cozie
p.s. english is not my primary language, if i made some typo please tell me.
What is your native language?

my opinion nvc.khore.org profitable in ~1.4-1.5

xorxor

View Profile
February 26, 2013, 12:44:13 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2013, 01:14:03 PM by xorxor

looks down or ddos'sed

edit:

and up again

edit2:

and miners disconected again. page still up.

maunderingcabal

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Don't dwell in the past, don't dream of the future

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2013, 03:54:37 PM

why doesn't it show what was paid out or a balance? It says i have speed but no rewards or rejects

You like my post? Buy me a beer for ฿0.01
13KKQYQLmDFaTtcoPDtnt3My1PPUdcc8AL
My website/blog/bitcoin store
cozie (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2013, 05:20:49 PM

i made some linux and network tuning, seem all is running without issue, let me know if you still get some error

2 important things:

1 do you have some NVC to start pps or we have to wait until confirmations and then about 20 times more for pool to get the nvc supply from fee's ? it would be a month or so .

2 i got 4 workers at cumulative 3500kh showing correct [a little to much] and "Your total hashrate is:"  showing 1000 KH/s , you should find out where is the problem , cause if the 1000kh was the right one you got to eliminate invalids from worker speeds, also it would mean i got 70% inv. [or maybe total hashrate simply takes longer time period for calculation ]

1) yes i have some nvc to start pps, not much but should be enough
2) can you tell me your address on pool (here or pm)? anyone have the same issue? the hashrate is calculated only on valid shares

why doesn't it show what was paid out or a balance? It says i have speed but no rewards or rejects

what you mean exactly? you can see your balance and worker hashrate in the stat page
tacotime
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 26, 2013, 05:23:30 PM

Hey,

Been mining for 24 hr with 1.6 MH/s and should have gotten at least ten coins by now but my wallet is empty.  I will PM you my address.

Also
Code:
Pool total payout: 0.00000000

Is not very encouraging

Code:
XMR: 44GBHzv6ZyQdJkjqZje6KLZ3xSyN1hBSFAnLP6EAqJtCRVzMzZmeXTC2AHKDS9aEDTRKmo6a6o9r9j86pYfhCWDkKjbtcns
xorxor

View Profile
February 26, 2013, 07:11:30 PM

i made some linux and network tuning, seem all is running without issue, let me know if you still get some error

2 important things:

2) can you tell me your address on pool (here or pm)? anyone have the same issue? the hashrate is calculated only on valid shares

what you mean exactly? you can see your balance and worker hashrate in the stat page

1 that's awesome

2 back testing pool , now sum of workers hashrates  adds up to "Your total hashrate is:" perfectly. was realy bad - my address is
4GBLk22A8sh3QujpTHjRky2mxVrLhhuajV

im reenlisting pool in novacoin thread OP

maunderingcabal

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2013, 12:41:32 AM

2 important things:

It finally says I have a balance, but I don't know how long it took. Is this PPS not automatic payment, because it seems like it took hours to confirm. If this is the case I'm not interested and I'm sure a majority of others are not. Your code is messed up and doesn't display if anyone has been paid, which scares me a little

cozie (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2013, 06:40:25 AM

2 important things:

It finally says I have a balance, but I don't know how long it took. Is this PPS not automatic payment, because it seems like it took hours to confirm. If this is the case I'm not interested and I'm sure a majority of others are not. Your code is messed up and doesn't display if anyone has been paid, which scares me a little

what you mean? you can see in the first post
- Payouts are automatically done at 10 NVC or manual (minimum 1 NVC with 0.1 NVC fee [soon]).
[edit]and you can see "Pool total payout" below "Stats" in the index page[/edit]

anyway first automatic payout is been made and other are coming, i'll be glad if someone that received payment will confirm with reply to this thread Smiley
cozie (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2013, 07:12:59 AM

manual payout is now enabled, you must have at least 1 NVC in your balance (fee for manual payout is 0.1 NVC)

enjoy  Wink
maunderingcabal

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2013, 01:37:19 PM

2 important things:

what you mean? you can see in the first post
- Payouts are automatically done at 10 NVC or manual (minimum 1 NVC with 0.1 NVC fee [soon]).
[edit]and you can see "Pool total payout" below "Stats" in the index page[/edit]

anyway first automatic payout is been made and other are coming, i'll be glad if someone that received payment will confirm with reply to this thread Smiley

I guess I didn't read that right. Sounds good to me. I'm going to try this out again. Thanks for the response.

maunderingcabal

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2013, 01:40:07 PM

how does one do a manual payout? Does the option appear when you have 1 NVC?

cozie (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2013, 01:50:39 PM

how does one do a manual payout? Does the option appear when you have 1 NVC?
yes Smiley
maunderingcabal

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2013, 01:54:04 PM

I know this is just in beta, and your beginning this pool, but it would be nice to see:

-How many shares each worker has done.
-when the last block was completed

Why does the total pool hashrate differ on the main page from the check address page?

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: