Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:36:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I know those HYIP site are paying?  (Read 2757 times)
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 12:47:13 PM

Never ever trust a HYIP, ALL of them are scams, you either have to be very very lucky, or lose money. Pretty much gambling is a better choice.

Even if you get some payout (when you are the first investors), that is not to be proud of because those payouts are coming from new victims that have invested to these hyip sites.

Better stay away from them and you will thank me along with others here that advices the same as mine.
Omegasun

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 10:13:34 AM

Never ever trust a HYIP, ALL of them are scams, you either have to be very very lucky, or lose money. Pretty much gambling is a better choice.

Even if you get some payout (when you are the first investors), that is not to be proud of because those payouts are coming from new victims that have invested to these hyip sites.

Better stay away from them and you will thank me along with others here that advices the same as mine.

I think you quoted the wrong post. Because your reply is a little bit misleading. Check it for yourself.. But your statement is a fact, The first payout in hyip is come from new investors because that is the main source of income of hyips that's why they are classified as an investor based games, So nothing is new there better avoid it if you don't want to lose or risk any amount.

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Tatsujin

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 12:35:52 PM

I agree. In fact, you could be given negative trust for participating in a HYIP because you're helping the fraudsters operating it at exchange for a portion of the funds stolen from newer ones.
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 3588

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 04:31:20 PM

How do I know that the website will be scammed?

ahahahah you make me smile Cheesy and it's not easy!

For example, if you know 100 people are a thief, who will scam you?
This is the same logic applied to your question Smiley

ALL hyip are scam, because such rate of gain are impossible, also a loan shark has a lowest rate... Why an hyip admin need your 5$ Cheesy when he can just "double" the money?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 12:54:51 AM

They are only paying on the first day.. the second day they are planning to scam all the investors.
So its not recommend joining on those ponzi.
RajeshaKumar

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 07:00:20 AM

nothing all hyip only wait to scam
Nameless27

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 07:03:07 AM

Better to dont expect for hyip that you can make a profit to invest almost all investment site online are scammers better to dont try and stay away to them looks for a legit way like buying altcoins.
8Habits

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 11:44:14 AM

Better to dont expect for hyip that you can make a profit to invest almost all investment site online are scammers better to dont try and stay away to them looks for a legit way like buying altcoins.

For me, investing to HYIP sites is immoral. I know there are lots of people who will be against to my point of view about this. My reason is that, even if you know that is HYIP and think that as long as you join early, you will end up profiting - by this fact alone, you know very well that your profit is coming from new comers that you know they will eventually lose their hard earned money when there is no new investors coming in. So, better not invest to it and look for other investment vehicles that are reputable and legit.
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 05:34:48 PM

For me, investing to HYIP sites is immoral. I know there are lots of people who will be against to my point of view about this. My reason is that, even if you know that is HYIP and think that as long as you join early, you will end up profiting - by this fact alone, you know very well that your profit is coming from new comers that you know they will eventually lose their hard earned money when there is no new investors coming in. So, better not invest to it and look for other investment vehicles that are reputable and legit.
You sure you can make profit off those sites? I only see people saying its a 100% scam, have you made decent profit off of it?

renem

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 01:02:56 PM

The only thing to try to investment website are legit or paying is to invest or if your friend tested it like he already investment or put money on the investment website but always invest once and never do it agian for sure that hyip are going to be scam
Tatsujin

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 03:30:24 PM

The only thing to try to investment website are legit or paying is to invest or if your friend tested it like he already investment or put money on the investment website but always invest once and never do it agian for sure that hyip are going to be scam
I disagree, you'd rather donate it to badbitcoin, especially if they saved you from losing money from scams.
8Habits

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 09:36:58 AM

Even if your friends are having success with investing to these hyip sites, there is still come a time that these sites will run all of the money invested to their sites. Look at hashocean, they operated for a very long time and with these people who invested in the site think that it is not hyip and recommend it to their friends only to find out that it is indeed a hyip and scam site.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: