Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:09:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New member  (Read 3476 times)
x13

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Things are called shit for a reason, dear.

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 10:39:27 AM

Welcome to Bitcointalk!
This forum is a great and helpful community and the best place to learn about Bitcoin!

The best thread to start with Bitcoin and crypto currencies is this one https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1217042.0
There you get links to the most helpful resources in this forum.

Oralmat

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 02:12:42 PM

Hello! I just joined, and i could use some directions and helpfull tips for beginners. Tnx

You are coming in a good place, here you can earn bitcoins in a easy way.
you start with a good step, because when i was start my first experience was very bad, because i have no knowledge about the bitcoins, but now i m perfect.
With the passing of time, you can get more knowledge and information about bitcoins, and you will be also perfect man.
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 02:45:41 PM

I think if you diligently read in the section Beginners and help. you will get many tips or how to get bitcoin. so I hope you are diligent enough to read, because all the questions and answers have been available.

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 04:34:21 PM

Hello! I just joined, and i could use some directions and helpfull tips for beginners. Tnx
Register on some exchange, buy some bitcoins for 1$. Send them anywhere, donate or smth to see how things work.
U are hooked now Smiley, then read about security, download wallet like Multibit or Electrum or even Bitcoin Core.
Thats it, be safe and prosper.
katerniko1
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 01:04:32 AM

wellcome to this forum my friend Smiley
i wish you good time here.
Ps. be carefull with who you trade and always use escrow there is alot of scammers here lurking around for new people.
regards.
-Katerniko1
pearl11

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 02:15:32 AM

Theres a lot of usefull thread you can find here, if you have some question feel free to ask and everybody here wants to help you to the best they can.
Mvaporis1961

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 05:49:20 AM

Just dig some useful thread to gather some instructions or strategies that can help you to gain or survive in this bitcoin world.
Eternu (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 08:38:12 PM

I would like to thanks all of you! You gave me some rly good advice's and inputs of what i need to know. All replies of securyting my account and wallet, to joining some campaign and earn bitcoins. Once more i would like to thanks you all for grate support you give to new members of this grate forum!
FlamingFingers

Activity: 1344
Merit: 288

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 08:48:41 PM

I would like to thanks all of you! You gave me some rly good advice's and inputs of what i need to know. All replies of securyting my account and wallet, to joining some campaign and earn bitcoins. Once more i would like to thanks you all for grate support you give to new members of this grate forum!
But a very tiny miny advice from me; As a new member (newbie), stay away from the loan section or you will soon discover the other face of people around here (newbie accounts have had a bad history on this forum or any forum, they tend to piss some people off around here, mostly). Also, try to avoid getting red trust for rubbish reasons or your lovely account will be pretty much useless.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
piso456

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 12:11:58 AM

Shout out to new members there,
-smile- to veterans, seniors.
-Hello to Mods/admins/staff
I was going to start a topic like this one but I've read somewhere not very long ago about spam here.
I have also read about paid by post, I am currently unemployed and any amount to be earned will be a big help.
I checked the help button and it was very helpful, though not what I expected. Haha

BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2016, 12:38:34 AM

Shout out to new members there,
-smile- to veterans, seniors.
-Hello to Mods/admins/staff
I was going to start a topic like this one but I've read somewhere not very long ago about spam here.
I have also read about paid by post, I am currently unemployed and any amount to be earned will be a big help.
I checked the help button and it was very helpful, though not what I expected. Haha

Do you think by clicking help button will tip you Bitcoin  Tongue.  Oh btw, Hats off to all senior members (Jr. Member, Member, Full Member, Senior Member, Hero Member , Legendary member and fellow Newbie that is a post more than mine) Smiley
Its good to be here and I accidentally clicked the Legendary signature of one of the legendary member here and I was redirected to Legendary lands.  It was overwhelming thread I wish I can post on that one day Smiley
cardoyasilad

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 04:02:35 PM

First welcome to bitcointalk forum. You made the right decision to start here in the forum to earn some bitcoins. What is nice here in our forum you can earn at the same time you will learn about bitcoins. Goodluck

Sr. Member / Hero Member / Legendary:

dClinic.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
. A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain .
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk | Reddit

sabbirshm

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 04:24:55 PM

I will also tell you like others, welcome to bitcoin world.You will learn many things, actually everything about bitcoin..you just need to browse this forum regularly.Again,you can make some good quality post to increase your rank and after become FM you can join a signature campaign and start earn bitcoin.
al0203

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 10:07:34 AM

Hello new member here Smiley
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 11:13:31 AM

Welcome to bitcointalk forum my friend here you can many thing about bitcoin, the is best place where your questions will answered by my members. There are many post out there in forum where you can learn and find out how to make bitcoin easily and with the investment and also you need to refer all post in Beginners & Help section. You can learn from the basics  even about trading, pow,pos,mining etc.
mr.bitcoinerf11

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 02:35:09 PM

make sure to not lose all your money in gambleing have a nice day

▬▬▬▬▬▬ BeOne ICO  ■ Blockchain revolutionizes education ■ BeOne ICO ▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread Facebook Telegram Twitter
■ ICO on September 7 ■ Bonus up to 50%
Eternu (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 02:37:23 PM

But a very tiny miny advice from me; As a new member (newbie), stay away from the loan section or you will soon discover the other face of people around here (newbie accounts have had a bad history on this forum or any forum, they tend to piss some people off around here, mostly). Also, try to avoid getting red trust for rubbish reasons or your lovely account will be pretty much useless.

Thanks for good advice. People are weird i know that much, but i dont need negative points Cheesy . So ill do as much as i can to remmember your advice Cheesy .
Eternu (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 02:41:02 PM

make sure to not lose all your money in gambleing have a nice day

As much as earning easy money on gambling sounds, i dont like gambling at all. Its not that i didnt try it in real life, its just i dont belave in easy earning money. Im grateful for your warning and ill do as you say. Thanks for advice m8.
BitcoinPicasso

Activity: 134

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 08:09:48 PM

I got into bitcoin a few weeks ago and so far so good. I decided to create an account here instead of just reading the forum without one.

There is much more infrastructure in place than I thought there would be. Now I just need to earn some bitcoins.

keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 01:52:43 AM

I got into bitcoin a few weeks ago and so far so good. I decided to create an account here instead of just reading the forum without one.

There is much more infrastructure in place than I thought there would be. Now I just need to earn some bitcoins.

Then you think wrong! This place is here to help you understand how to use Bitcoin. Asking in general about everything you can not help yourself. You will find answers to all questions, but you must find correct place to that - my suggestion is:
1. Option - right-high corner and search engine of Bitcointalk. If you write there correct password, in few seconds you will have answer..

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████