Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:31:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitFunder] Bitcoin Pride - Bitcoin Shirts  (Read 16544 times)
FlipPro (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 25, 2013, 07:56:24 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2013, 12:07:30 AM by FlipPro

Bitcoin Pride will be represented as BitPride on BitFunder.

http://bitcoinpride.com

What is Bitcoin Pride?

Bitcoin Pride is the premier Bitcoin shirt marketplace. We offer the largest collection of Bitcoin graphical T-Shirts for all occasions.

We are constantly expanding our marketplace, and building a solid fan base in the process. We currently own store fronts on eBay, Cafepress, and soon Amazon.

All of the designs are ours, and ours alone, and are trademarked property of BitcoinPride.com.

Google for 'bitcoin shirt', we currently fluctuate between 1st and 3rd place.

Virtual Shares at BitPride

BitPride is comprised of 50,000,000 virtual shares in total.

One (1) virtual "share" of BitPride on BitFunder represents 1/50,000,000th of monthly profits after all costs.

Virtual shares issued via BitFunder do not represent equity ownership in any real-world business entity.

The virtual shares are solely a distribution mechanism for rights to profits.

Should the company be sold, the full amount of the purchase price will be evenly distributed amongst the 50,000,000 virtual shares.

BitPride virtual shares offer no voting rights.

Virtual Dividends

Virtual dividends will be paid MONTHLY for the prior months net profit.

Forced BuyBack

No forced buyback may be enforced for shares of BitPride.

About the Operators

Bitcoin Pride was started by Brian "FlipPro" Santos. Brian also maintains UpTweet the next generation retweet site. Brian is also well known as an outstanding member and COO of the Bitcoin Business Alliance http://bitcoinbusinessalliance.com.

Bitpride is compromised of a small team of designers, programmers, and marketeers who make it the gem everyone has come to know and love.

Bitcoin Pride was created to support the bitcoin community. We feel that profit sharing helps to bring the community together and make a stronger foundation to help support Bitcoin world-wide. Help us help Bitcoin succeed! You CAN make a difference.

**Last Modified 8/8/2013**
greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 25, 2013, 08:01:16 PM

Google for 'bitcoin shirt', go on, we dare you. First place.

Huh

Scam accusation started.
FlipPro (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2013, 08:06:22 PM

Odd it's showing in 1st place for me.

It must be a regional thing, google is known for swapping 1st place based on demos and region.

In any case I will fix that in the details.

P.S We're no scam btw, I have been a member of this community for 2+ years, and I have been selling shirts under the Bitcoin Pride brand for 6 months now.

greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 25, 2013, 08:08:19 PM

P.S We're no scam btw, I have been a member of this community for 2+ years, and I have been selling shirts under the Bitcoin Pride brand for 6 months now.

I was joking, Vegeta.  Cheesy
ThickAsThieves

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2013, 08:12:07 PM

How will you handle that you accept both BTC and fiat? Does one currency get converted to other daily, monthly, or?
FlipPro (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2013, 08:15:21 PM

How will you handle that you accept both BTC and fiat? Does one currency get converted to other daily, monthly, or?
Hello ThickAsThieves,

Thanks for your question.

Currently we convert all the USD we make into BTC cold storage daily. We keep a small USD balance in order to cover real world necessities.
ThickAsThieves

View Profile
February 25, 2013, 08:37:05 PM

25% of the shares sold in the time it took me to take a shower, good job Smiley
matauc12

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 25, 2013, 08:41:57 PM

Hello ThickAsThieves,

Currently we convert all the USD we make into BTC cold storage daily. We keep a small USD balance in order to cover real world necessities.
This brings the question. Will dividends be paid based on cash sales or monthly stored BTC. Making either profit from deflation spread or 1 man cash in.

Also, I understand this is not a equity shares but royalty shares, but it might help to know what the IPO is for besides "support"?
FlipPro (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2013, 08:48:48 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2013, 09:06:20 PM by FlipPro

Hello ThickAsThieves,

This brings the question. Will dividends be paid based on cash sales or monthly stored BTC. Making either profit from deflation spread or 1 man cash in.
Dividends will be paid out based on monthly PROFIT. This is irrespective to the exchange rate which is what I think you are referring to. If there is an apparent Bitcoin crash, we will obviously balance out our USD reserves so that our company isn't harmed by such a cataclysmic event.

I myself am a Bitcoin daytrader, and work with Bitcoin 12-18 hours a day. I watch out for big movements or trends, and make sure this never happens to us.

Edit: Expanding on your edit:

We are going to do some serious upgrades on the site. We want to bring in thousands of new original products into our catalog.

We seek to expand our brand by adding:

More clothing: Hoodies, polos, long sleeve shirts , tank tops,active wear, and pajamas.
Office supplies: Staplers, pens, pencils, erasers, chalk erasers, folders, notebooks, and much more.
Electronics: Cell phone covers, phone sleeves, mouse pads, keyboard pads, laptop cases,control remote sleeves, ear bud holders, and more.
General home. Refrigerator magnets, oven mittens, spoons, forks, curtains, seat covers, placemats, and much more.

And much much more...

FlipPro (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2013, 09:09:18 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2013, 09:36:14 PM by FlipPro

Shares of BitPride

2,500,000 shares will be retained by BitPride to maintain a growth and expansion fund. Possible uses of this fund may be used to
cover up front costs for bulk product production. Should it be determined that the growth fund is not needed, all amounts held by
the growth shares will be equally distributed per share at the following dividend, and the shares may be posted for sale.

As of the time of this writing, up to 25,000,000 will be released over time to the public on a varying time scale.

Should the company be sold, the full amount of the purchase price will be evenly distributed amongst the 50,000,000 shares.

I don't understand what you are doing here with the extra 25 M shares? Why not just have 25M shares and retain 50% of profits? If the company is sold and the purchase price spread among the 50 M shares, who gets the portion spread to the 25M shares held by the company?
Bitcoin Pride currently holds 25M shares that represent our 50% cut of the total profits.

We have exclusive right to 2,500,000 of those shares for operational purposes. So when dividends come in 2.5M shares will be paid first.
FlipPro (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2013, 09:50:27 PM

Shares of BitPride

2,500,000 shares will be retained by BitPride to maintain a growth and expansion fund. Possible uses of this fund may be used to
cover up front costs for bulk product production. Should it be determined that the growth fund is not needed, all amounts held by
the growth shares will be equally distributed per share at the following dividend, and the shares may be posted for sale.

As of the time of this writing, up to 25,000,000 will be released over time to the public on a varying time scale.

Should the company be sold, the full amount of the purchase price will be evenly distributed amongst the 50,000,000 shares.

I don't understand what you are doing here with the extra 25 M shares? Why not just have 25M shares and retain 50% of profits? If the company is sold and the purchase price spread among the 50 M shares, who gets the portion spread to the 25M shares held by the company?
Bitcoin Pride currently holds 25M shares to represent our 50% cut of the total profits.

We have exclusive right to 2,500,000 of those shares for operational purposes. So when dividends come in 2.5M shares will be paid first.

So you are not selling shares of "Bicoin Pride", just shares of "The Profits of Bitcoin Pride", correct?
That is correct.  Smiley

We are selling the rights to the profits of Bitcoin Pride in the form of shares.
usagi
VIP

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 26, 2013, 12:09:24 AM

Why does this look exactly like the ZigGap OP? Are the issues related? I'm thinking, they were written up by a PR man working for BitFunder (i.e. it might not be a 'bad' reason). Please inform! ty
FlipPro (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2013, 12:33:41 AM

Why does this look exactly like the ZigGap OP? Are the issues related? I'm thinking, they were written up by a PR man working for BitFunder (i.e. it might not be a 'bad' reason). Please inform! ty
Has nothing to do with ZigGap.

We have been around much longer than they have.. Smiley Thanks for the question.

Deprived

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 26, 2013, 12:43:02 AM

Would guess they saw ZigGap sell a ton with no real plan, no record, no projections etc and figured they may as well copy the contract and get a load of BTC themselves.  Heck I'm tempted to make an alt, register a domain and sell 50 million shares myself - just need to sell 10 million 'cheap' at an Early Bird price and people will just throw their money my way to get in on the 'bargain'.
FlipPro (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2013, 12:52:01 AM

Would guess they saw ZigGap sell a ton with no real plan, no record, no projections etc and figured they may as well copy the contract and get a load of BTC themselves.  Heck I'm tempted to make an alt, register a domain and sell 50 million shares myself - just need to sell 10 million 'cheap' at an Early Bird price and people will just throw their money my way to get in on the 'bargain'.
Have you gone through our products?

We worked really hard on the site.

We seek to continue the same level of quality that we are achieving now.
ThickAsThieves

View Profile
February 26, 2013, 12:57:14 AM

Would guess they saw ZigGap sell a ton with no real plan, no record, no projections etc and figured they may as well copy the contract and get a load of BTC themselves.  Heck I'm tempted to make an alt, register a domain and sell 50 million shares myself - just need to sell 10 million 'cheap' at an Early Bird price and people will just throw their money my way to get in on the 'bargain'.

Healthy skepticism. I do think exchanges and IPOs will improve over time. Bitcoin investing is still much more risky than most people admit to themselves. Plenty of room for improvement.

FlipPro (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2013, 01:06:00 AM

Would guess they saw ZigGap sell a ton with no real plan, no record, no projections etc and figured they may as well copy the contract and get a load of BTC themselves.  Heck I'm tempted to make an alt, register a domain and sell 50 million shares myself - just need to sell 10 million 'cheap' at an Early Bird price and people will just throw their money my way to get in on the 'bargain'.

Healthy skepticism. I do think exchanges and IPOs will improve over time. Bitcoin investing is still much more risky than most people admit to themselves. Plenty of room for improvement.

Of course this is risky. If it didn't have risk involved there wouldn't be any reward.

People in this community know I work extremely hard to make sure that everything  I participate in succeeds.

Even if it takes a bit of over time to get it done Smiley.
Deprived

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 26, 2013, 01:07:25 AM

What I see from your limited gfinancials is that you launched 3 months back and sales have declined ever since - suggesting once you'd tapped your initial fan-club of purchasers there was little revenue left to be had.  Generally when investing I look for a company whose sales increase - not decline: hence my mention of projections.

What dividend/share do you expect to be paid in March, April, May etc?  That's the sort of information I'd like to see - but can't really fault you for not giving it given the willingness of the community to throw money at people who provide no information at all.  We all saw how everyone got burned first time round doing that - guess it needs a 2nd round to drive the point home.  Hopefully you aren't one of the companies proving how idea + marginally profitable business + investment does NOT automatically mean profit (but statistically there's probably about a 90% chance you are).
FlipPro (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2013, 01:18:23 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2013, 08:02:33 AM by FlipPro

What I see from your limited gfinancials is that you launched 3 months back and sales have declined ever since - suggesting once you'd tapped your initial fan-club of purchasers there was little revenue left to be had.  Generally when investing I look for a company whose sales increase - not decline: hence my mention of projections.

What dividend/share do you expect to be paid in March, April, May etc?  That's the sort of information I'd like to see - but can't really fault you for not giving it given the willingness of the community to throw money at people who provide no information at all.  We all saw how everyone got burned first time round doing that - guess it needs a 2nd round to drive the point home.  Hopefully you aren't one of the companies proving how idea + marginally profitable business + investment does NOT automatically mean profit (but statistically there's probably about a 90% chance you are).
I expect for the profits to increase in the coming months. This will be due to us opening up retail sales of Bitcoin.  We are also exploring ways that we can safely deliver Bitcoins to our growing fanbase. We have made these profits with virtually no paid advertising. We are now going to be investing in a variety of paid advertising options including a FULL PAGE ad on the Bitcoin Magazine, and getting some community giveaways going to promote sales and awareness. I am heavily invested in Bitcoin myself, and I only seek to increase the value of my investment, and with that said I make sure everything I do is done for the betterment of all Bitcoin not just a few.

Find out more about me here:http://bitcoinmagazine.com/uptweet-social-media-and-bitcoin-meet-again/
ThickAsThieves

View Profile
February 26, 2013, 01:19:28 AM

Looking at sales, it's possible the exposure from the IPO alone could keep them on track...

I wanna see marketing plans and projections too: Advertising (Google Adwords), PR (hype machine and customer/investor support), better web designs, etc.

In general, bitcoin businesses seem to be pretty lackluster at communications. Maybe I should start a bitcoin marketing biz...

Sorry I think this thread might be getting hijacked a bit, I'll stop.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: