Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:58:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CollectSatoshi.com - Earn up to 50,000 Satoshi an hour! - Daily Payouts  (Read 3485 times)
Astgen (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 11:48:58 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2016, 09:07:07 PM by Astgen

Currently the Collect Satoshi team is quite small and all withdrawals are done manually to ensure security catch exploiting before our BTC wallet is drained. The downside to this however is that we do not always have the time to complete you withdrawals instantly. We can guarantee your withdrawals will be completed within 3 days at the most. Realistically within 24 hours. You will be messaged when your withdrawals have been completed and on the claim page there will be a count of pending withdrawals.

If you're looking to gain some extra satoshi and have some friends you think might enjoy this faucet you can gain 15% of whatever they earn if they sign up with your referral link. The referral program is our way to thank you for telling people about our website.

We have small javascript games planned and will be rewarding monthly high scores with satoshi. This part is on the back burner until we feel the site is in a good place to start expanding. We want to focus on the faucet  first and the extras after.

Make sure to keep up with the blog since we'll be posting any upcoming changes there. The only post there right now is a good introduction to the site, and how it operates, feel free to check it out.

Thank you for reading our introduction, here is the link to the site: http://www.collectsatoshi.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Astgen (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 02:18:39 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2016, 04:05:45 AM by Astgen

We have been told by others that the person we acquired the source code for the website from had scammed people in the past. We would like to tell you we have no association with them and any website they own. We're addressing this so we can remain as transparent as possible with everyone.

Edit:
Just completed first payout: http://collectsatoshi.com/blog.php?id=22
Dani0601

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 02:59:47 AM

administrator if you plan to pay? I have seen many of these are scams
Astgen (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 04:07:34 AM

administrator if you plan to pay? I have seen many of these are scams

We do plan to pay, and we've just completed our first payout. I know things seem scammy when there's no completed payout but we can't show you transactions that did not happen. I've edited my first reply to include a blogpost we made discussing the other sites in depth.
landoffaucets

Activity: 1204
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 06:06:20 AM

Site added to Land of Trusted Faucets and Bitcoin Space Rotator
It would be nice if you give Land of Trusted Faucets a link back Grin

For banner codes see Topic

Collectsatoshi.com | Share your experience with others. Write a review at Land of Trusted Faucets

Best regards,
Land of Trusted Faucets

arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 06:10:42 AM

let me check this out for you mate I would like to see it by myself if you will
going to pay me with my time collecting sat from you site hope this one
worth my time. thanks in advanced.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 06:30:51 AM

I'll accept that.

I did a small run with some of my referrals to get this going. I'll report back and see if I get paid in a timely manner after I request a withdrawal.

Admin, you're paying a shitload from this faucet! I hope it's sustainable... But I can understand if you lower the probability in the future lol. Just as long as you continue paying!

Astgen (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 02:06:54 PM

let me check this out for you mate I would like to see it by myself if you will
going to pay me with my time collecting sat from you site hope this one
worth my time. thanks in advanced.

I've added a link to your site in our affiliates section in the footer.

https://i.imgur.com/lOflpRp.png

I'll accept that.

I did a small run with some of my referrals to get this going. I'll report back and see if I get paid in a timely manner after I request a withdrawal.

Admin, you're paying a shitload from this faucet! I hope it's sustainable... But I can understand if you lower the probability in the future lol. Just as long as you continue paying!

With the way rolls work that amount is a pretty low change, 1/10 followed by a roll between 5000 - 50000.
kaytokeyos

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 05:58:37 PM

Why did I get banned?  I dont use proxy and multi account...Please check back you banned the wrong address
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 06:30:24 PM

Whenever you start to use faucetbox service to pay, let me know since when I come and solve captcha and click I would like to see the result
In this case something like 1000 satoshi sent to your faucetbox account.
It's only fair this way why? when I do my job you need to do your part at least in internet this way is most reliable one.

🖤😏
bitdoger

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 06:41:31 PM

Every request is usually processed within a few days. what is mean 1/5/ or 10 days??

lottoitaliano
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 06:47:40 PM

Every request is usually processed within a few days. what is mean 1/5/ or 10 days??

i don't have understand, you pay daily or not? Because 150.000 satoshi for minimum claim, if think 1500 satoshi for every hour, is 100 claim, i think request 1 week for request a payout
BTCforJoe

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 06:42:50 AM

Hey OP, just a quick suggestion; it may be good to indicate on your site that payments will be made every Friday or Monday or Wednesday or whatever... Or maybe even every Tuesday and Saturday or something... That way, you can leave the tasks of having to pay out to one or two days out of the week instead of having to manually go through them as they come in. This way, you can actually enjoy your days off and use the other days to focus on marketing your faucet, rather than having to bounce back and forth with payments all the time.

Also, as you get larger (which you undoubtedly will), you'll be dealing with THOUSANDS of users (trust me), not hundreds like you currently have... This will make it easier to process, as well.

You should post here in this thread with every payment run (a link to your hash id would be great), and then specify why certain people weren't paid. Yes, this takes time to do, but with a high-paying faucet like yours, transparency will be the most important contributing factor to your success, and it's best to be an information admin, rather than the quiet dodgy ones we've seen so far with every site that has used the SatoshiNow script.

Just my 2 bits, but I think we would all appreciate if you were able to do that for us Smiley

I'll be hitting my withdraw threshold here today, so once I receive payment, I'm going to push the shit out of this site. Get ready for the traffic.

Cheers, and good luck!

CoinSiteDesigner

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 06:46:10 AM

I'll accept that.

If we keep shitload aside. After looking at the amount you earned, I was curious to give it a try and look what I got => 254 Satoshi.  Roll Eyes

BTCforJoe

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 11:23:59 AM

If we keep shitload aside. After looking at the amount you earned, I was curious to give it a try and look what I got => 254 Satoshi.  Roll Eyes

Keep claiming. After that roll, I got some shit claims, like 148 and 200... Sprinkled in with a couple of 1,000-3,000 claims.. And then this happened a few hours ago:

Also, I just requested withdrawal; let's see how long it takes for them to pay out! But according to their FAQ:

When can I withdraw?
You can withdraw once you reach 0.0015 on your balance.
Every request is usually processed within a few days.

Keeping my fingers crossed here. I'll provide payment proof if and when I get paid out.

Astgen (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 02:42:08 PM

Hey OP, just a quick suggestion; it may be good to indicate on your site that payments will be made every Friday or Monday or Wednesday or whatever... Or maybe even every Tuesday and Saturday or something... That way, you can leave the tasks of having to pay out to one or two days out of the week instead of having to manually go through them as they come in. This way, you can actually enjoy your days off and use the other days to focus on marketing your faucet, rather than having to bounce back and forth with payments all the time.

Also, as you get larger (which you undoubtedly will), you'll be dealing with THOUSANDS of users (trust me), not hundreds like you currently have... This will make it easier to process, as well.

You should post here in this thread with every payment run (a link to your hash id would be great), and then specify why certain people weren't paid. Yes, this takes time to do, but with a high-paying faucet like yours, transparency will be the most important contributing factor to your success, and it's best to be an information admin, rather than the quiet dodgy ones we've seen so far with every site that has used the SatoshiNow script.

Just my 2 bits, but I think we would all appreciate if you were able to do that for us Smiley

I'll be hitting my withdraw threshold here today, so once I receive payment, I'm going to push the shit out of this site. Get ready for the traffic.

Cheers, and good luck!

Wow, thanks for all that. If it gets unmanageable on a daily basis we'll switch to weekly withdraws. We currently have someone looking into automated payments. We're using blockchain so the sending addresses change all the time  Undecided
landoffaucets

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 03:29:43 PM

Hi Astgen,

What do you think of this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jcpsVUslQo

I try to make small instructional videos from faucets Grin

Best regards,
Land of Trusted Faucets
Astgen (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 07:08:09 PM

I will be updating the sites layout soon, working on it now. The video looks good and we appreciate it a bunch! If you want I can pm you when we update the layout.
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 07:38:53 PM

Payment is indeed very generous for a single claim (almost 4000 satoshis for me). Which is the minimum payout?

landoffaucets

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 08:22:20 PM

Hi Astgen,

What do you think of this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jcpsVUslQo

I try to make small instructional videos from faucets Grin

Best regards,
Land of Trusted Faucets

I will be updating the sites layout soon, working on it now. The video looks good and we appreciate it a bunch! If you want I can pm you when we update the layout.

PM me when update layout
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: