Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:03:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CollectSatoshi.com - Earn up to 50,000 Satoshi an hour! - Daily Payouts  (Read 3485 times)
sivesta

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 06:40:46 PM

@Astgen
why you reduced prices  and timer? is it possible to return it as it was before ?
i'm claiming only bad rewards / 22 / 63 / 2 / 11 /
daniele_83

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 07:13:07 PM

@Astgen
why you reduced prices  and timer? is it possible to return it as it was before ?

lol I thought there wasnt anyone else who made worst then my claims   Cheesy

Truffacoin l'ho denunciato alla polizia di stato per diffamazione, lui ancora non ne ha risposto. Allora quello che c'è scritto qua è vero http://truffacoineunatruffa.com
I.Grozni

Activity: 588
Merit: 286

Coinomi multi-coin HD wallet

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 07:20:23 PM

@Astgen

For me it's the same.  Sad I think the minimum claim 1 - 300 is not good. For the 20 minutes claim 300 Satoshi should be minimum.
sivesta

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 07:27:03 PM

@Astgen

not just you , he reduced the good rewards chance too much.
i prefer to wait 1 hour and claim a good reward than 20 minutes with bad rewards Smiley
incorrect

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 07:29:34 PM

The new rewards aren't good at all. <300 satoshi most of the time.
daniele_83

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 07:34:15 PM

If you cant increase the reward you may:

- increase the ref gain at least at 50-75%
- allow direct withdrawal in faucetbox

Elseway I am going to make my evaluations

thank you

This is going to be too ordinary

Truffacoin l'ho denunciato alla polizia di stato per diffamazione, lui ancora non ne ha risposto. Allora quello che c'è scritto qua è vero http://truffacoineunatruffa.com
Astgen (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 09:00:22 PM

If you cant increase the reward you may:

- increase the ref gain at least at 50-75%
- allow direct withdrawal in faucetbox

Elseway I am going to make my evaluations

thank you

This is going to be too ordinary

http://s33.postimg.org/uywao67u7/Immagine4.jpg
Without referrals, it's gonna take forever for me to reach even the first payment. Still at 66K satoshi. lol

Getting satoshi only between 3-4digits. Not more than that.

Would be nice if it was like those faucets where it instantly sends to faucetbox Grin

SO! One thing at a time. Yes we changed the claim time, its been changed again and hopefully more people are happy with it. Honestly we needed to make it less than 1 hour because the site is not making enough money to support itself and we've been having to pay out of pocket for withdraws. The new times also include a lower limit of 250, so no more 37 and 45 satoshi claims. The statistical average satoshi/hour is 1k or 500 every claim.

Now with regards to FaucetBox, they take a 2% cut of all deposits which we are not willing to pay. Period.

Referral rate of 50%-75% ... Once again these changes come because the site cannot support itself.
incorrect

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 09:34:27 PM

Thank you for changing it. By the looks of my first claim since the change it's fixed.  Tongue
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2016, 12:11:49 AM

Nice! I'm digging the new referral rates!

And the 30 minute claim timer is just enough for me to keep the site open in a separate tab instead of opening it every hour. Hopefully, other users are the same way, which will lead to an increase in your ad revenue.

Good changes, and thanks for listening to us regarding the payouts!

Dani0601

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 03:19:24 AM

administrator can process my payment, thank you very much

1JJUxmPVshEfp3W6MJbrVBjrYqxdCtdciP
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2016, 04:44:08 AM

3rd payment received!

https://blockchain.info/tx/e638b893fade9c3915152b7360063b59e6ada37e064b87d1305912ef758ff4cc

Amount Requested: 0.0015BTC
Date/Time Requested: May 24, 6:29PM GMT-6
Date/Time Paid: May 25, 3:34PM GMT-6

Less than 24 hours for payment!

Thanks, admin!

digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 06:18:38 AM

How much you guys earning in a month from doing faucets? and how many hours you spend on them? not users and not faucets admins
Know that they are profiting miners by creating thousands of micro transactions, who ever came with the idea knew what he was doing.

At least reward should be higher than what it is now since sometimes 1000 transactions a miner processes in return system gives them
25 bitcoins while those who made the transactions happened receive just some dust, but what  ever we say people need money even if
It's small amount.

For a faucet admin I think you have to pay something from pocket first, then you'll start to earn in time but if you hoping to pay users and
Profit at same time without spending a penny I doubt it could work for long-term, though just a suggestion.

🖤😏
CoinSiteDesigner

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 08:07:53 AM

How much you guys earning in a month from doing faucets? and how many hours you spend on them? not users and not faucets admins
Know that they are profiting miners by creating thousands of micro transactions, who ever came with the idea knew what he was doing.

At least reward should be higher than what it is now since sometimes 1000 transactions a miner processes in return system gives them
25 bitcoins while those who made the transactions happened receive just some dust, but what  ever we say people need money even if
It's small amount.

For a faucet admin I think you have to pay something from pocket first, then you'll start to earn in time but if you hoping to pay users and
Profit at same time without spending a penny I doubt it could work for long-term, though just a suggestion.

Whatever you're saying is right. I agree with you.

But unlike other faucets where they instantly send you. This faucet has a minimum payout option, where you need to have atleast 0.0015.

So, not many transactions thru this site. As it's taking forever for someone like me(without referrals and forgets to claim every hour and getting satoshi between 3-4digits) to reach that target.
daniele_83

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 08:31:58 AM

Nice changes Astgen, I were in chat when you did, pretty more satisfied.

arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 08:50:49 AM

let me try it out this new update with the rewards, i love collecting coins with faucets but i know theres a threshold here i hope i wont forget to collect from time to time to increase my chances to collect more and reach that threshold good luck to all of us who still trusting faucets and still loves to collect free coins. thanks OP.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀