Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:29:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $20 Steam account credit for only $2! BiPolarDeal!  (Read 4770 times)
Straux

Activity: 412
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 02:54:00 AM

Hi BPB. Love your work! What happen to your old account?

Could I purchase a $20 steam gift card? I can go first if you really want.

Be very cautious of this member, he is acting strange so just to be safe always use escrow.

Id love to, but what is $2? And I'm not the bravest, I don't want to be rejected like the user above.

But I guess I'll have to take it with a grain of salt.
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 02:54:32 AM

Yes, if you can go first. I refuse escrow. it's too shady
Escrow is too shady  Cheesy
What are you smoking, someone who already has red trust, wants another member to send first and think escrow is too shady, yeah good luck scamming anyone.

bitkilo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 02:55:58 AM

Risk $2 for $20 is not bad, is this still available?I want to buy one, if this legit maybe I will buy more. give me your btc address I will send first
Trust me you are not risking $2 you are giving this member a donation of $2 if you send first without escrow.

Straux

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 02:56:30 AM

Please PM me your bitcoin address, I'll respond with my payment after. I'm out ATM, I only have a dollar in my coinbase account. The rest is in my Ledger wallet, which I don't have access to ATM.

bitkilo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 03:02:54 AM

Please PM me your bitcoin address, I'll respond with my payment after. I'm out ATM, I only have a dollar in my coinbase account. The rest is in my Ledger wallet, which I don't have access to ATM.

I hope you don't get ripped here but if you do don't say you were not warned.
If this is the real BiPolarBob then he will have no trouble signing this address:
16Jxwx1TmxGMfTVvpWPq4tHvmXyPGGC9GV

I have already seen 2 different BiPolarBob accounts today,

BiPolarBob7 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 03:04:01 AM

If this is the real BiPolarBob then he will have no trouble signing this address:

Why can't you read? I don't keep old empty wallets. tell me how to sign a wallet I deleted a long time ago?
Straux

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 03:05:27 AM

He's already sold multiple copies. He's also offered to give traderbit $75, but I've also seen two alts today. I'm quite conflicted, but I think I'm prepared to risk $2.

BPB, I just have one question, please don't take offence, I don't know if you've already answered this before, but how'd your account get locked/hacked/deleted/banned?
BiPolarBob7 (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 03:13:21 AM

BPB, I just have one question, please don't take offence, I don't know if you've already answered this before, but how'd your account get locked/hacked/deleted/banned?

none of those things. I just forgot the password. For passwords I always use names of people I hate. But it's a very long list. I just added bitkilo to it.
Straux

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 03:20:39 AM

none of those things. I just forgot the password. For passwords I always use names of people I hate. But it's a very long list. I just added bitkilo to it.

So could I get your bitcoin address?
Straux

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 04:47:22 AM

Holy shit! I recieved my code, and it works! Thanks BiPolarBob!

I wanna buy more! Contacting you now!
outofmind

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 05:00:00 AM

I've sent you a pm to buy a code  Wink
negadark

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 05:03:19 AM

Im interested!!!, PM me BiPolarBob7 Grin
CoinSiteDesigner

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 05:07:20 AM

If I'm not wrong, it's $20 that can be used to buy CS GO skins? and on an indian steam account?

If that's what it is, I would like to use an escrow if that is ok with you. I'll shoulder if the escrow charges any fee and will tell the escrow to release the funds once I see $20 worth of credit in my steam.

Let me know, thanks.
Sir_lagsalot

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 05:07:56 AM

Id like some steam codes, please BPB! I've done some trades with you on my previous account, you might recognisr me from my speech style.

This guy might try and scam you, BPB Smiley

If I'm not wrong, it's $20 that can be used to buy CS GO skins? and on an indian steam account?

If that's what it is, I would like to use an escrow if that is ok with you. I'll shoulder if the escrow charges any fee and will tell the escrow to release the funds once I see $20 worth of credit in my steam.

Let me know, thanks.

As he said, he doesn't like escrow. Respect the guy's opinions, please.
CoinSiteDesigner

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 05:15:06 AM

He didn't said so in the OP. I just read other posts now and noticed you have already bought.

So you too could tell me if what I'm thinking is right or wrong. So that I too can try his service.

Id like some steam codes, please BPB! I've done some trades with you on my previous account, you might recognisr me from my speech style.

Let me know, thanks.

negadark

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 05:16:53 AM

Let me know, thanks.

I'm not trying to scam anyone. I can even send first tho.
Cyaren

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 05:22:07 AM

Is this guy even legit? I mean, a guy called Straux apparently successful did a deal with him. I have no idea if he is a fraud or not though. Probably is, tbh.

BTW, is this deal even still open?
TheBrute

Activity: 282
Merit: 283

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 05:29:56 AM

Is this guy even legit? I mean, a guy called Straux apparently successful did a deal with him. I have no idea if he is a fraud or not though. Probably is, tbh.

Me https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1469304.msg14824678#msg14824678 and zodiac3011 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1469304.msg14833903#msg14833903
already completed successfully deal  Roll Eyes
Cyaren

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 05:46:36 AM

Me https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1469304.msg14824678#msg14824678 and zodiac3011 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1469304.msg14833903#msg14833903
I can confirm that this is a real deal. I am looking forward to buying more from him Grin

Huh, alright.

Bipolar, chuck us 5 of your Steam GCs.  Tongue What's your addy?
Straux

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 07:09:34 AM

I can confirm that this is a real deal. I am looking forward to buying more from him Grin

Huh, alright.

Bipolar, chuck us 5 of your Steam GCs.  Tongue What's your addy?

Still hasn't given me his addy. I want to buy a crapton too Cheesy

Waiting for him to come online hahaha.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: