Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:45:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $20 Steam account credit for only $2! BiPolarDeal!  (Read 4773 times)
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2016, 08:22:30 AM

So if I was to register BiPolarBob## today and offer deals that sound too good to be true with a risk of bouncing back in the next days/weeks/month,
you guys gonna run in my door aswell, just because I pretend to be someone and offer lameass excuses when being asked to verify my identity?

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 08:45:39 AM

So if I was to register BiPolarBob## today and offer deals that sound too good to be true with a risk of bouncing back in the next days/weeks/month,
you guys gonna run in my door aswell, just because I pretend to be someone and offer lameass excuses when being asked to verify my identity?

I don't mind a deals a deal loll JK I think it was the fact not many people would offer a deal this good even carders look to get at least half of what they give so people thought he might have been real

we can hope Tongue

Kozan

Activity: 520
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 08:50:22 AM

I don't mind a deals a deal loll JK I think it was the fact not many people would offer a deal this good even carders look to get at least half of what they give so people thought he might have been real

we can hope Tongue

Yes it's a good deal but we have no clue where how and from where he got this steam card, what if the card is stolen or carded I am sure the user who redeemed this card will have very soon a suspended and locked steam account.

I would stay away from this till he can prove he is the real BiPolarBob!
TheBrute

Activity: 282
Merit: 283

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 09:53:24 AM

we can hope Tongue

Yes it's a good deal but we have no clue where how and from where he got this steam card, what if the card is stolen or carded I am sure the user who redeemed this card will have very soon a suspended and locked steam account.

He bought this with bitcoin so how can he card ?
and actually he sent me Free 40$ and 40 or 58$ to Zodiac ,& scammers don't donate money.  Shocked
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 10:24:24 AM

we can hope Tongue

and actually he sent me Free 40$ and 40 or 58$ to Zodiac ,& scammers don't donate money.  Shocked

What I find weird is how he send pure bitcoin to people. That's a big "wtf".

How do you know he purchased these with bitcoin?

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
TheBrute

Activity: 282
Merit: 283

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 10:30:03 AM

we can hope Tongue

and actually he sent me Free 40$ and 40 or 58$ to Zodiac ,& scammers don't donate money.  Shocked

What I find weird is how he send pure bitcoin to people. That's a big "wtf".

How do you know he purchased these with bitcoin?
He sent me proof of purchase of code !
payment and code link from  premiumgiftcards.com/status/ XXXXXX
https://i.imgur.com/8xale8L.png 
Kozan

Activity: 520

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 10:42:55 AM

I think thats only a very shady trick, he will try to convince us that he is the real bob by doing some giveaways and asap he got the chance to pull out a big scam he will doing it!

If he is really the real deal he should as many previous people said sign a wallet or login to his old account and post some pm's he got!
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 09:12:09 PM

I think thats only a very shady trick, he will try to convince us that he is the real bob by doing some giveaways and asap he got the chance to pull out a big scam he will doing it!

If he is really the real deal he should as many previous people said sign a wallet or login to his old account and post some pm's he got!

Hes already been banned. He's been given ample time to prove himself as the real bipolarbob. If he really wants, he can send an email to Theymos with some information/proof.
thuthanh

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 03:37:54 AM

Hes already been banned. He's been given ample time to prove himself as the real bipolarbob. If he really wants, he can send an email to Theymos with some information/proof.

I bought $20 Steam account credit and it's ok. Hope to see him again soon.
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2016, 05:06:27 AM

Quite surprising, OP was full of shit, not that we didn't know that from the beginning anyway.
So were all others aswell (and will be, most possibly).
BPB being active is definite proof of that.

Hey BPB,
just for confirmation,
obviously none of the recently popping up BiPolarBob# accounts were acutally you, right?

~Lutpin
No, but I saw them too. So I came back to show that the original BPB account is still active. That should stop any arguments that the original account was "lost"  Smiley

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
Cyaren

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 05:29:23 AM

Quite surprising, OP was full of shit, not that we didn't know that from the beginning anyway.
So were all others aswell (and will be, most possibly).
BPB being active is definite proof of that.

Hey BPB,
just for confirmation,
obviously none of the recently popping up BiPolarBob# accounts were acutally you, right?

~Lutpin
No, but I saw them too. So I came back to show that the original BPB account is still active. That should stop any arguments that the original account was "lost"  Smiley

Great, because I nearly fell for his scam. There are a lot of vouches for him, so I thought that he is legit. But it turned out that he was probably just trying to build up a fake rep and scam later.

Well, now he can't scam anyone Cheesy
fr4nkthetank
Legendary

Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182

Now the money is free, and so the people will be

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:15:31 AM

obvious scam, yeah.  keep in mind anyone on steam can go ahead and buy csgo keys, and then sell them for bitcoin through various websites.  its easy and I do it all the time (but the opposite - I buy keys with btc , then send them to steam, then buy a game for example).
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:36:12 AM

Seems very fishy, but some people have already said that they've sent the $2 and received the gift card, which is also very strange. Are they shills of OP posting to get him reputation?

I'm willing to guinea pig to see if this guy really can back up what he's saying. He doesn't seem to post like BiPolarBob, that's for certain. He posts at different times and in a different style.

OP, send me your address and I will take you up on this offer.
BiPolarBob7 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:41:59 AM

someone said I was banned? wrong!!!

still for sale friends!

can't be banned for offering a legit product  Wink
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:49:59 AM

still for sale friends!

can't be banned for offering a legit product  Wink

Could I buy 2 of the codes? Send me your address, I can send first.
Decoded
Legendary

give me your cryptos

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:50:19 AM
Last edit: June 14, 2016, 03:27:31 AM by Decoded

still for sale friends!

can't be banned for offering a legit product  Wink

Agreed. I'll buy 4, if I may? Chuck me your bitcoin addy and I'll go first if you'd like. It's really great to see you back  Grin

Straux

Activity: 412
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 03:14:22 AM

I'd like to buy 2, please! Could you PM me any details I'll need and if you've left out any hidden terms/fees Wink

Welcome back BPB! I saw you around last time, didn't really talk much though.
Infinity-

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 03:52:25 AM

If possible can I buy 2? I'll pay first just send me your BTC address
Ethey

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 04:27:54 AM

still for sale friends!

the OP just went off after the quiry for the tickets. Maybe its all a thread collecting and when he claimed enough he will send everybody his adress, and scam us all at once. Dont get greedy.
chill guys, and let someone try a copy with legit Trust. I will do this so far i claimed to report after to review for everybody

regards

Decoded
Legendary

give me your cryptos

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 04:32:48 AM

still for sale friends!

the OP just went off after the quiry for the tickets. Maybe its all a thread collecting and when he claimed enough he will send everybody his adress, and scam us all at once. Dont get greedy.
chill guys, and let someone try a copy with legit Trust. I will do this so far i claimed to report after to review for everybody

regards

Honestly, fix your ****ing signature before you start signature spamminmg. You have so many double posts and dribble that I can't bear to see you post once more.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: