Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:40:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help: buying from a bitcoin exchanger directly through bank transaction  (Read 227 times)
bmeyersbtc (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 06:34:44 AM

Hello everyone, I am not really sure if this is the right place to create this topic, I have been trying to link my bank account to bitcoin exchangers so I can buy directly but all efforts have proven futile, I would appreciate if someone could give me some advise on how to go about this and I would also like to know the bitcoin exchangers who don't make the process of linking a bank account a difficult task. I would really appreciate some response. Thanks in advance.
smho_16

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 08:04:31 AM

I don't know where you are located but if you are located in the USA, Coinbase makes buying bitcoin with your bank account a piece of cake. They just need a few verification documents and you can buy directly bitcoin with your bank account there. In other places I don't know, maybe Bitstamp lets you do that.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 3466

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 08:26:06 AM

All these processes are indirect since your going to pay from your bank to an exchange and then they will send you the appropriate amount in BTCitcoin. As noted above me, since we don't know about your location, we can't give an accurate advise but base on the local exchange that I use, they ask for picture of governments I.D together with your bank card in order for them to verify your account then right after that, everything is quite fast (buying BTCitcoin is always faster than selling it on exchanges since when you pay, it gets sent to you right away but when you sell, you have to wait for confirmation process).

The following exchanges might do the trick for you:
https://www.kraken.com/

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀